Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Send Us Your Need And We Will Get It For You In A Secs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Send Us Your Need And We Will Get It For You In A Secs (876 Views)

IN NEED OF A HOUSE TO RENT? SEND US A TEXT MESSAGE / Need A House In Lagos To Rent Or Buy? Lets Know Your Need: / Send Us Your Need And We Will Get It For You In Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Us Your Need And We Will Get It For You In A Secs by Sleekfun: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2007
We are from Estuary Ventures,we are updated with the latest properties for sale and rent mostly on the island,we also do open agent,which means anyone who bring buyers will be commision effectively, Send to us what your clients needs or your need and we will get back to you with full details of your need, sleekfun@yahoo.com or call 08054601115,08055638643.
Re: Send Us Your Need And We Will Get It For You In A Secs by shinystar(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2007
Any 2-bedroom property anywhere in Abule egba or new oko-oba road?
Re: Send Us Your Need And We Will Get It For You In A Secs by Sleekfun: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2007
We can get for you,but presently our office is on the island so we deals mostly with property on the island,

THANKS,
Re: Send Us Your Need And We Will Get It For You In A Secs by dejiman(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2007
Good day sleekfun, I hope you will meet my need.
I need a nice good car of about 200k-300k (Toyota odessy) preferrably.and i will pay 4 times or more.please if you have something like that in stock don't hesitate to let me know,or even if you have someone who is in the position to dispose contact me through my email : aderibigbeadedeji@hotmail.com or yahoo.com, aderibigbedeji@fastermail.com

Sleekfun i will mail you soon.

To the Rich nairalanders please consider my request abeg Ejo.
Thanks very much i know you will not disappoint me. Mail me to the addresses above.
bye for now.
Re: Send Us Your Need And We Will Get It For You In A Secs by duchez(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2007
Anyone in need of a cool mercedes benz 230 (golden colour) or a Honda accord 88 model should contact this no: 080 44180265 or mail: orji1211@yahoo.com
Re: Send Us Your Need And We Will Get It For You In A Secs by Sleekfun: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2008
hello dejiman,i belive that i have reply your mail,pls reply me
Re: Send Us Your Need And We Will Get It For You In A Secs by tomjonel: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2008
i am trying to locate Architect Charles Maduka?

(1) (Reply)

Check This In Dawaki Abuja. / 4 Flats At Idowu Estate, Oke Ira Nla Ajah @ N28m / 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms For Sale At Hassan Street, Ikosi, Ketu: 08034276805

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.