Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Marketers And Affiliates Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketers And Affiliates Needed (617 Views)

Executive Affiliates Needed... / Vacancies for female marketers and customer service agent / A Media Company Is Recruiting Marketers And Writers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketers And Affiliates Needed by lifelong(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2007
My company is Lifelong IT solutions Ltd. We own www.lifelongsms.com. We provide BULK SMS services to individuals, organisation/associations, corporate bodies ,government and the general public needing SMS to communicate and also to integrate SMS capability into their already existing applications or business processes so as to enable business automation and feedback. Event managers and other kind of marketers can use this sms too to relate with customers. Churches can use it also to relate with members for follow up, etc. The sms can also be personalized bearing the persons name and any other custom information required.
We need a marketer and affiliates

The beautiful thing is this, you are the one determines how much you make per month.
AFFILIATE SYSTEM
When you register as an LifelongSms Affiliate you automatically  have your own unique affiliate link to use to make some extra cash.
Our program currently operate the following coomissions level
We pay a 5% commission for direct referrals ( Level 1)
3% commission for referrals made by your downline member ( Level 2).
2% commission for referrals made by you downline downline member(level3)
the good thing about our system is that the commisions is reoccurring,we keep on paying as long your referred client keeps on making purchases

So tell a few of your friends about LifelongSms and make some good money in the process.
visit our website (www.lifelongsms.com)and sign up today
Marketers
As a market you donot need to be in our office location or leave your present job.
If you are interested please contact me here: 2348075639773. email:tegabiz2@yahoo.com or inf@lifelongsms.com

Best regards!

(1) (Reply)

Praise God Wiyh Me.my God That Did Mine Will Also Do All Nairalanders / Freelance Marketers Wanted / Urgent Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.