Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto (12662 Views)

A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) / Fire Razes Governor Dickson’s House In Yenagoa / Radical Islamist Sect Attacks Nigeria Army Outpost In Northeast, Killing 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by chosen04(f): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
Islamist militant group Boko Haram has intensified attacks on the police in Sokoto state by bombing and razing down a police outpost in Shagari local government area in the state.

A Police source told SaharaReporters that the attackers came on motorbikes and tossed dynamites at the police outpost while firing at police officers on duty. The scene of the attack is a distance of 7o kilometers from Sokoto township where the sect attack two police formations last week.

Details of the attacks remain sketchy, however, the police source stated there was no casualty reported as at the time of publishing this report.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-razes-police-outpost-sokoto
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by chosen04(f): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
Its becoming obvious that the cursed entity called niGERia may never be able to defeat BOKO HARAM . . . . .
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Nebeuwa(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
Boko Haram's tactics is starting to remind me of the tactics used by the Taliban in Afghanistan.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
Tor

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by reindeer: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
chosen04: Its becoming obvious that the cursed entity called niGERia may never be able to defeat BOKO HARAM . . . . .

Especially with a spineless leader who is more interested in protecting corruption rather than fight it.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Osama10(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
Never ending menance.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Castos(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
So after all the northern governors forum meetings and committee setups, nothing has been done to tackle BOKO HARAM. Ok o, just waiting for my dear BIAFRA. GEJ! GEJ!! GEJ!!! How many times did I call you?! Set up a committee to probe this act!
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
Let the northern troubles remain in the north.

Westside is always the best side.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by ebamma(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
boko rams abi na bokoharam, make una remember say na six days for the thief one day for the owner.osama bin laden been kill pass una,at the end na fishes chop him body .

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Beync(f): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
Huh
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Beync(f): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
if they can be dis loose during dis ramadam, that means hell will get loosed after this period
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by aryzgreat: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
aboki na ram make una bomb ebry wia gaskiya, bomb am po cow ne, muntulahs!
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by airfinance(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
My question is why are they targetting the police building and officers. Beside I live in the northand I wanna point it out that all these Northern useless goverrnors can not do anything to tackle there mode of operations other than to set and and make baseless statements,collecting millions as security vote without doing jack. Its is now in the hand of the Fisherman Jona to expose those he claimed are members of Boko haram in his govt.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by efyguy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
These insurgency is getting out of hand...our leader from local,state Αηδ federal level start doing something toward †ђε end of these killing rather than condemning
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by chosen04(f): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
BOKO HARAM:: JONATHAN HAS FAILED niGERians...........Asari Dokubo

The leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NVF) Mujaheed Dokubo-Dokubo on Monday declared that President Goodluck Jonathan has failed Nigerians just as he said the spate of attacks by the Boko Haram would lead to another full-blown civil war.

According to him, Nigerians should prepare for another vivil war for which the Northerners would count serious losses.

He therefore called for the dissolution of the President Goodluck Jonathan government to pave way for the convocation of a Sovereign National Conference where every ethnic nationality will form a new government.

The activist who spoke with Journalists during a meeting with youths of the Niger Delta also defended the declaration of secession by Ogoni people.

He said, “In this issue of Boko Haram, the North will lose. We are just waiting; they will push to an extent where we will tell Goodluck Jonathan that you are on your own. But what will happen will be one that will be unimaginable in the history of the world.

“We will cut them (the Northerners) off from the world. We are capable of doing all, there will be no food and they will pay dearly for their actions.This war, as I am talking is no joke. There will be no Army to prosecute. When the war starts, other ethnic groups like the Yoruba and Igbo will tell the North ‘you are on your own.’ We are staying that nothing must happen to Goodluck Jonathan because if anything happens to him, the world will know.

“The arrogance of Boko Haram is unislamic. The type of bomb they are using is small small pipkin bomb. If we begin throwing bomb, nobody will stay in Abuja. We don’t manufacture bomb but we buy bombs and dynamites. I started armed struggle in the Niger Delta. It is because of Goodluck Jonathan that we at quiet.

“But very soon, we will not be able to guarantee our patience any more. If Ijaw people should retaliate, every household in the North will cry. It is the North that needs peace more than us. Everybody must impress it on them that they should shield their sword and drop their arrogance.”

The activist also criticised the reported decision by the Boko Haram Islamic group to turn Nigeria to an Islamic state by insisting that everybody must become a Muslim.

He said, “Whether he likes it or not, Goodluck Jonathan must convoyed a SNC. If I were Goodluck, I will roll out tanks to Maiduguri when they declared that everybody must become a Muslim. There is need for a national discourse and dialogue. It is only a SNC that will solve the problem. The solution to the Boko Haram crisis is to dissolve the government and convoke a SNC.

“The Ogonis have done theirs and every other ethnic group should follow suit. Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi, does not understand the dynamics of struggle. If he ties the Ogoni down, will he tie the hands of other groups? The right to secession is there.”

Dokubo-Asari however said the Jonathan administration has failed the people.

He said, “But we are not saying Goodluck Jonathan has tried. He has failed. What is Godson Orubebe (Minister of Niger Delta) still doing in the federal cabinet? If Orubebe has failed, Goodluck Jonathan has failed.

“A time will come if he didn’t change, our people will say, Goodluck, you are on your own. He has every power and very moral authority to console a Sovereign National Conference. He must correct the 55 years injustice on us.”

On the face-off between ex-President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and leader of the Ijaw nation/First Republic Minister of I formation over the Boko Haram menace, the NDPVF strognman said IBB and former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), cannot do anything.

He said, “I want to be fair to IBB and Buhari on the Boko Haram crisis. They have nothing to do and cannot do anything about it. But the fact remains that the political elite of which IBB and Buhari belongs have not been able to address the problem of Boko Haram. They cannot do anything because nobody wants to commit suicide. The Boko Haram people are just killing themselves but cannot kill us.

While agitating for a state police in line with the nation’s federal structure he faulted the amnesty programme of the Federal Go ernment which he said amounted to bribery and blackmail.

He said, “The Amnesty is a bribe. I did not partake inthe amnesty programme. That amnesty will not work because it amounts to criminalizing people on account of kidnapping and they will later be settled. Amnesty was just a bribe for the oil to flow.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/08/boko-haram-jonathan-has-failed-nigerians-dokubo-asari/

Where beaf?

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
Everytime i try to speak on Boko Haram on this Site, these Filthy Muslim Extremist Mods try to Silence me.

I had that Religious Section Live Yesterday.

See how that China Man Handled islam?

"No No No...Muhammad take you, your dirty feet covered in dirty sand, and your filthy book somewhere else"~~~China Man

If Black Africans had the Intelligence and the Mentality of the Chinese, That disgusting religion and those brainwashed cooonz would have never been there in the first place.

The China Man is Highly Intelligent.

A Black Government with Laws Written from Religious Codes of an Arab Religion.....What a disgrace.

10 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
Stop blaming GEJ biko... If you are made the president of Nigeria today what would you do to quell Boko Haram when the northerners aint coperating and ready to put an end to the violence.

Any violence in any region cannot be stopped without the cooperation of the leaders from the region, like village heads, community leaders, LGA Governments those people know who those BH guys are cause you can't tell me that those boys came out of no where and start bombing everywhere.

Will GEJ carry gun and do the works of the military? Will the military itself be effective when there is no one interested in revealing who those boys are or better still how can Boko haram stop when some of the military officials are members and supporters of BH.

BH is a northern problem until the north decides to stop it let it continue to ravage them. Any southerner still in the north till now probably has a death agreement with death and anything that happens to him nobody will cry for him cause na him kill himself.

If BH is a Nigerian thing let them try and bomb anywhere outside the north

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
I woke up one day, and my girlfriend is by the side of my bed...praying to that Filthy Vile Muhammad....

I grabbed my bedroom Slipper and swung it with all my Might and Smacked her in the back of the head

The nerve of that woman. How Dare she.

Keep your prayers to that Filthy Piece of Arab Trash in the Bathroom where that Vile Book Belongs.

~Asalaam Alikum Biitch~

7 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Jabioro: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
Religion of peace on evangelical mission,accept islam or else we shall sacrifice u ...4 all...ah,
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by ifihearam: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
chosen04: Its becoming obvious that the cursed entity called niGERia may never be able to defeat BOKO HARAM . . . . .

Nigeria is not cursed perhaps you are the one cursed. Dunno why we have lots of pessimists here. Arrrrgh

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by proudlyafrican(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
Jabioro: Religion of peace on evangelical mission,accept islam or else we shall sacrifice u ...4 all...ah,

I know you are a chicken,shut that laptop down before your elder brother gets home from work.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://prophetofdoom.net/

http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_Islams_Terrorist_Dogma_in_Muhammads_Own_Words.Islam

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/

No Society Can Live In Peace When There are Sizable Populations of Muslims Amongst Them. (GEJ or Anyone Else Cannot Do Anything About These Lunatics in This Clash of Cultures)

GOOD MUSLIMS ARE BAD PEOPLE. BAD PEOPLE ARE GOOD MUSLIMS
Boko Haram are GOOD MUSLIMS

Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.-Thomas Paine

"If Islam were only a religion, it would not even exist today. And it would certainly not be feared." Political Sharia (Bill Warner)

ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS AN INSTRUMENT OF TERROR

@ maclatunji come bann me for here too. Midjet who still believe in censorship. I just start.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
This will actually be my last comment on boko haram! I am tired of hearing their stories!! Gosh!! angry
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by gramci: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
It seems the word "peace" means different thing to different people.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Milikiman: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
mumu dokubo wt empty threat.islam is a religion of piece

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by zeal500: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
GOODLUCK JONATHAN PLEASE WE WANT A SNC NOW
GEJ LISTEN TO NIGERIANS NOW OR TOMMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by maigaskiya1: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hahahahahahaha ah i dy laf o
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by kandiikane(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
~Royal~:
I woke up one day, and my girlfriend is by the side of my bed...praying to that Filthy Vile Muhammad....

I grabbed my bedroom Slipper and swung it with all my Might and Smacked her in the back of the head

The nerve of that woman. How Dare she.

Keep your prayers to that Filthy Piece of Arab Trash in the Bathroom where that Vile Book Belongs.

~Asalaam Alikum Biitch~

You try that shish on me, I will chop off that thing that makes you a man, fry it and make you swallow it whole.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Tadup: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
Castos: So after all the northern governors forum meetings and committee setups, nothing has been done to tackle BOKO HARAM. Ok o, just waiting for my dear BIAFRA. GEJ! GEJ!! GEJ!!! How many times did I call you?! Set up a committee to probe this act!
its now biafranistan.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by lacasa: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
chosen04:
BOKO HARAM:: JONATHAN HAS FAILED niGERians...........Asari Dokubo

The leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NVF) Mujaheed Dokubo-Dokubo on Monday declared that President Goodluck Jonathan has failed Nigerians just as he said the spate of attacks by the Boko Haram would lead to another full-blown civil war.

According to him, Nigerians should prepare for another vivil war for which the Northerners would count serious losses.

He therefore called for the dissolution of the President Goodluck Jonathan government to pave way for the convocation of a Sovereign National Conference where every ethnic nationality will form a new government.

The activist who spoke with Journalists during a meeting with youths of the Niger Delta also defended the declaration of secession by Ogoni people.

He said, “In this issue of Boko Haram, the North will lose. We are just waiting; they will push to an extent where we will tell Goodluck Jonathan that you are on your own. But what will happen will be one that will be unimaginable in the history of the world.

“We will cut them (the Northerners) off from the world. We are capable of doing all, there will be no food and they will pay dearly for their actions.This war, as I am talking is no joke. There will be no Army to prosecute. When the war starts, other ethnic groups like the Yoruba and Igbo will tell the North ‘you are on your own.’ We are staying that nothing must happen to Goodluck Jonathan because if anything happens to him, the world will know.

“The arrogance of Boko Haram is unislamic. The type of bomb they are using is small small pipkin bomb. If we begin throwing bomb, nobody will stay in Abuja. We don’t manufacture bomb but we buy bombs and dynamites. I started armed struggle in the Niger Delta. It is because of Goodluck Jonathan that we at quiet.

“But very soon, we will not be able to guarantee our patience any more. If Ijaw people should retaliate, every household in the North will cry. It is the North that needs peace more than us. Everybody must impress it on them that they should shield their sword and drop their arrogance.”

The activist also criticised the reported decision by the Boko Haram Islamic group to turn Nigeria to an Islamic state by insisting that everybody must become a Muslim.

He said, “Whether he likes it or not, Goodluck Jonathan must convoyed a SNC. If I were Goodluck, I will roll out tanks to Maiduguri when they declared that everybody must become a Muslim. There is need for a national discourse and dialogue. It is only a SNC that will solve the problem. The solution to the Boko Haram crisis is to dissolve the government and convoke a SNC.

“The Ogonis have done theirs and every other ethnic group should follow suit. Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi, does not understand the dynamics of struggle. If he ties the Ogoni down, will he tie the hands of other groups? The right to secession is there.”

Dokubo-Asari however said the Jonathan administration has failed the people.

He said, “But we are not saying Goodluck Jonathan has tried. He has failed. What is Godson Orubebe (Minister of Niger Delta) still doing in the federal cabinet? If Orubebe has failed, Goodluck Jonathan has failed.

“A time will come if he didn’t change, our people will say, Goodluck, you are on your own. He has every power and very moral authority to console a Sovereign National Conference. He must correct the 55 years injustice on us.”

On the face-off between ex-President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and leader of the Ijaw nation/First Republic Minister of I formation over the Boko Haram menace, the NDPVF strognman said IBB and former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), cannot do anything.

He said, “I want to be fair to IBB and Buhari on the Boko Haram crisis. They have nothing to do and cannot do anything about it. But the fact remains that the political elite of which IBB and Buhari belongs have not been able to address the problem of Boko Haram. They cannot do anything because nobody wants to commit suicide. The Boko Haram people are just killing themselves but cannot kill us.

While agitating for a state police in line with the nation’s federal structure he faulted the amnesty programme of the Federal Go ernment which he said amounted to bribery and blackmail.

He said, “The Amnesty is a bribe. I did not partake inthe amnesty programme. That amnesty will not work because it amounts to criminalizing people on account of kidnapping and they will later be settled. Amnesty was just a bribe for the oil to flow.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/08/boko-haram-jonathan-has-failed-nigerians-dokubo-asari/

Where beaf?

So​ a Militant says.

Under a fisherman, even the deaf&dumb go get mouth ϯo talk

Madman talkin as usual grin
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by lacasa: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
Yar'adua brought all this on us

By picking a fisherman as his vice

By giving amnesty ϯo fisher-militants undecided

Oh Yar'adua, if only u went the obj way,

by bombing †ђat god forsaken region ϯo oblivion grin
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Ozonelayer1: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
Boko boko boko every day,haba, abeg make them bomb d whole north once so that d south wiill drink water and keep cup nahh.1967 no b noun d north should b extreemly careful or they will b forcfuly b converted to christians,mumu ppl kill una self.GOAT,EWU,Meeeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cooks Get N54m From FG To Feed Anambra Pupils / Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation / "Nigeria's Journey Under Me Very Turbulent" - President Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.