Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Kick My Ass : - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Kick My Ass : (519 Views)

My Horrible Experience With A Very Broke Ass Momma / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kick My Ass : by Tranquil(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2007
I dunno why I come back here time and again to get slammed by you people, some weird earlier replies. May be this is the place where I can express my frustration in life, I am so PO with everything. I dunno if I am desereved to be hearing all those weird things and distrust my Love has shown to me. I am all broken and devastated once again. All because of the series of jealous retortions we are at the verge, almost done now. Sad part is we have involved so many with us.

Do you have to share you passwords with your beloved people? Where to draw a line? And how long to answer his questions when you already know that he doesn't beleive anything you say and if you keep quiet it sounds guilty. I am so chocked, so destroyed, so used, so tired of these wreckless moments sad

Why men love their assumptions more than reality folks? As if all this time wsa nothing, for one little thing everything else has come for a toss People tell me, how do I get over this guy I don't care being lonely or anything else but just get rid of this annoying, suspicious, and distrustful affair?
Re: Kick My Ass : by osadudu(f): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2007
get a good hold on urself before u explode,if everything refuses to work out the way u want,then pray.if u r not the praying type,take delight in things that matter to you or that u enjoy doing,life is too short to be wasted on depressing emotions.
Re: Kick My Ass : by kunle75(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2007
@osadudu,
i guess u shld know me by now i dey always gbadun u and your post anyway just passing by and decide i shld halla at u.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Girl / A Gal Who Needs Hapiness Frm A Guy Shld Cal / Gigolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.