Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Intercontinental Bank Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank Plc (2135 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Plc by ifeme: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2007
Have anybody hear anything from Intercontinental Bank Plc test written at Abuja(Merit House) on 17/11/2007.
Have there call/contact anybody that wrote the test for interview or what is the latest development concerning the whole thing. One love House.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc by aijee4ever: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2007
Nothing yet. Wrote mine in Enugu and haven't gotten a reply
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc by mankevo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2007
Hi Ifeme and co,
Nice 2 know u are optimistic about the outcome,howevr, Intercont. Procedure is alwaya long. I'm a staff and this is how mine went;

Submmited CV                Jan.2007
Wrote test @Enugu        Marc 17th "
Went 4 interview            June 06th "
Called 4 medicals            Jully 14th"
Called 2 training sch       Sept 8th "

A YEAR JOURNEY , u may say but at the end JOY! JOY!! JOY!!! was it.
Patience pals
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc by khris(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2007
Konti,
Guy how far?You just reached and no body heard from you again and you are not on the Intramail.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc by walego(m): 6:21am On Dec 22, 2007
hi mankevo, how is work, please i am looking forward to writing your bank test soonest, what should i expect, which of the gmat should i study. i will appreciate it if you give me cue as to whati should be reading now, i am positive i shall be call for test and i dont want any fuckup from my side.thanks a lot
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc by holythug(m): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2007
expo, grin
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc by mankevo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2007
holythug:

expo, grin

Maybe, just to help a pal!!!!

Walego, the test is all about Gmat 2006 and a little general knowledge.But the truth is that there is no 'man-know-man' in the bank recruitment(at least at test level). So try 'jack'Gmay2006/07,small current affairs and exact spellings of some words like admission,addmissions etc,

just b composed and when u make the test then get connected and the rest may be smoother.
All the best!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc by mankevo(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2007
wink
My greetings to the duo of konti( the Ogbuefi 1) of inter'bank and khris--------they're among those that made it to HAPPY CUSTOMER cheesy HAPPY BANK smiley

Wishing them the best of their career!!

kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Entry Level Pay Of Stanbic Ibtc? / Any News On Union Bank Interview Of 20th June? / Drivers For Yaba/surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.