Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Graphic Artist, Are You Interested? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Artist, Are You Interested? (1496 Views)

Graphic Artist Needed / Graphic Artist Needed Asap! / Graphic Artist In Lagos Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Artist, Are You Interested? by Aseye(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2012
hi all, its been awhile in here. a little brief from my little experience in this line we are all into. If you looking to build a career, i believe their are two sides you could either be..the creative house (all the agencies, design houses etc) OR the client side (where you are an in-house designer in any of the known brands around), so you get to learn this & make your choice as you best think it would suit your style if you know what i mean. hey, and not to forget the freelancers, that just want to do their thing & build all the way...

Enough of the talk, an international brand (will just leave it at that), is looking to for the service of a Graphic Artist.
Wouldn't want to say too much in here but the major criteria, you must be good at what you do. please send 5 of your jobs you would be proud of to o.otulana@gmail.com, we will definitely acknowledge all mails & we'll invite you if we like what we see.

thank you all.
Re: Graphic Artist, Are You Interested? by Aseye(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
hi guys, so far so good, we have received mails from 4 guys who have shown there interest, but asides your portfolio, only one person as his/her contact on the mail, so please be advised, if you are really keen on this opportunity, an interview is scheduled for tomorrow. for those who have earlier sent in their works, please send in your CV and you will be contacted through phone. for those who are yet to drop their CV or portfolio and are interested in this opportunity, please send in 5 of your best jobs & your CV to the mail address in the previous post, we will take it form there.

please spread the word. Best Wishes!

(1) (Reply)

My First Quarter Designs Of 2018. Come In Here To See My Deliveries So Far. / 3dsmax/maya Video Tutorials? / Blender3d 2.66 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.