Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Should Age Restriction/limit Be Placed On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should Age Restriction/limit Be Placed On Nairaland? (699 Views)

Ladies/guys Share How Many Times You Have Been Placed On Ban In Romance Land / Age Restriction Needed In Romance Section / Don't U̶̲̥̅̊ Think Nairaland Should Have Age Restriction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Age Restriction/limit Be Placed On Nairaland? by AK481(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2012
I have noticed the insurgence of immature people(from their useless and childish post) lately have become unprecedented,which is not good for this forum.

I think underage children(say 16 and below) should be denied registering,but they can be guest.
I don't know if I will be very correct considering the the economical implication to his excellency,osewa.what do u think about this sugestion?

1 Like

Re: Should Age Restriction/limit Be Placed On Nairaland? by yamakuza: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
Lol, whats to stop them from falsifying their ages?
Re: Should Age Restriction/limit Be Placed On Nairaland? by AK481(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2012
@yamakuza, Yea that's a point that only the desperate liar can do,but these liars will be little compared to those that will backdown thereby reduclng it to some extent.
Re: Should Age Restriction/limit Be Placed On Nairaland? by yamakuza: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dunno why, just dont think barring is the best way out, imho.

The Dislike option might be better.
Re: Should Age Restriction/limit Be Placed On Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2012
AK 48: I have noticed the insurgence of immature people(from their useless and childish post) lately have become unprecedented,which is not good for this forum.

I think underage children(say 16 and below) should be denied registering,but they can be guest.
I don't know if I will be very correct considering the the economical implication to his excellency,osewa.what do u think about this sugestion?
I agree with you a bit but like a poster stated, all they have to do is to lie about their ages.

If Nairaland wansnt free of charge. Let's say you to become a member, you pay a required amount. I'm sure that this menance of jobless children would be curbed once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Should Age Restriction/limit Be Placed On Nairaland? by yamakuza: 2:18am On Aug 10, 2012
^ premium thingz huh?

so, like how much do you think is fair to enjoy premium features like what and what?
Re: Should Age Restriction/limit Be Placed On Nairaland? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2012
AK 48: I have noticed the insurgence of immature people(from their useless and childish post) lately have become unprecedented,which is not good for this forum.

I don't know if I will be very correct considering the the economical implication to his excellency,osewa. what do u think about this sugestion?

Asinine idea. . .maturity is not about age.

There are 40 year olds who behave worse than toddlers here and teenagers who post quality & sensible stuff.

NO BE BY AGE!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Independence Day To All. / Youwin List Is Out / A Mayan Calendar Has Been Found With 7,000 Years Into The Future!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.