Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? (1457 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / Check Out These Two 'tolotolo' Having Their Last Sex On Xmas Day( Photo) / My Girlfriend Refused An Iphone 6 As Gift (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by gentlefuck: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2007
I love dis girl small, no b big, n i no know wetin i go take do xmas 4 am.
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by Migines(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2007
A pin-point narrow nozzle rifle and an 18carat 2ft sword.
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by nawa1(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2007
give her a p*ssy licky
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by Migines(m): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2007
Ewwww.
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by koolsasy(f): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2007
give her a gentlefuck, afterall,its ur user name
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by chidipupay(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2007
why u go look 4 wetin u go give am, better give am ur prick, abi no be beta xmas gift
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by saucekid(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2007
chidipupay:

why u go look 4 wetin u go give am, better give am your prick, abi no be beta xmas gift

*blunt and to the point*
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by clemcykul(f): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2007
bla bla bla will do the job grin

hope ur kondo is not sour gentlef>ck indeed!
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by faweiey(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2007
i agree with what koolsasy advice but be careful in given such gift item.
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by topeteadr(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2007
Follow koolsasy's advice.
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by richo(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2007
a girl luvs wen her guy achieves more than she expected.tear her butt up let her know dat u can achieve mor than a gentle fuk grin
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by Migines(m): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2007
Perverts! Freaking perverts!

@gentlefuk
u can also buy her broom and parker. Christmas is coming she'll nid them to "clear" things up.
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by topeteadr(m): 12:58am On Dec 19, 2007
Gentlefu*k. Ok give her bla bla bla bla bla till she faints.
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by benjay1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2007
@poster I think they now sell fairly-used brains @ Ladipo. Try and buy yourself some. Your girl will really appreciate that.
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by ndumart: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2007
give her a surprise gift.sthin she never expected like an aggressive f**k or a cool acid bath.
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by nellyblack: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2007
I think this is the time for u 2 show that u love her by taking her out 4 shopping and spoil her a little bit,and make her know that this season is a time 4 sober reflection by doing so she takes you 2 be a responsible guy.
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by kaka23(f): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2007
abeg give am belle if u like am well well
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by benjay1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2007
@kaka23 I guess you are talking from experience.
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by sholashola: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2007
Three hot and DIRTY slaps will do
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by Migines(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2007
gbam!!
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by saucekid(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2007
add pepper spray to the list grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by Phiniter(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2007
you can buy her mosquito coil, I see say malaria dey worry you for brain, she'd appreciate it very much,
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by topeteadr(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2007
Get a sniper riffle and start snipping any mosquito that comes near her.
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by gentlefuck: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2007
i guess, i'm gonna guve her what i'm gud @, n dat is
GENTLE FUCKING.(or should i make it more faster?)
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by ThugLife1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2007
gentlefuck:

i guess, i'm going to guve her what i'm good @, n that is
GENTLE FUCKING.(or should i make it more faster?)

Are you on drug?
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by Migines(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2007
I dont think so, hes just high on garri.
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by ThugLife1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2007
Migines:

I don't think so, hes just high on garri.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Give My Girlfriend On Xmas To Prove My Love For Her? by clemcykul(f): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2007
@miggie lol garri indeed!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Husbands For Sale! / #easter Joke# / My 2013 Budget!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.