Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity (987 Views)

Great Business Opportunity Is Here / December Business Opportunity For Everyone!!! / Haulage And Logistics Business Opportunity With A Blue Chip Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunity by sexyprincess: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2012
My dear nairalanders,

Though I am new here, I have discovered that you guys have great ideas that can turn this country round for good. Please I need you to suggest buying and selling businesses that I can venture into that can fetch me a weekly profit of N5000 minimum.

I hope to get your responses as soon as possible. By the way, I intend to run this on part time basis, because I am in full time employment.

Thanks,
Re: Business Opportunity by DavidRossi: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
Let me suggest teaming up with a medium scale coy
Which deal with fast moving consumables.
If you have no free time or previous experience NO PROBLEM.
We do all the marketing and distribution on your behalf
and return 80-100% profit on top of your outlay back to you in 30 days or
Less

Send a letter of interest to melroseng@etisalatng.blackberry.com
Re: Business Opportunity by sexyprincess: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
@David Rossi,

Can you tell me more about this biz.
Re: Business Opportunity by DavidRossi: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ok,
Like I said its very flexible. You can have zero time on your hands and do this,except for the occaisional visit to the bank. You could also have ALL the time in the world and get fully involved.
You can make transactions directly with our suppliers, if you like to know where your money is going.
We don't even have to touch a kobo of your money. On the other hand, you can hand it all over to us and get your expected returns within 4weeks or less.
Re: Business Opportunity by DavidRossi: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2012
Princess
As I've said before (in the email) we are snowed under with orders we are struggling to fulfill going into several weeks. This is why the extra input is now necessary.
You can try it once and see if you get paid in 4weeks or 1 week. All I know is that this is potentially addictive once you see the speed with which your returns are made.

Send me mail before 6pm
Cheers
Re: Business Opportunity by georgeora4(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2012
hi. you can be a distributor of my product. i can supply to you alone around your area so every other wholesellers will buy from you. i sell ground rice aka tuwo shinkanfa. take a look at my site www.rafofoods.com. if you are interested contact my sale manager via this number 07063156824.

Re: Business Opportunity by Freaknasty: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
You can market this new product called Oyinlewa Black Soap.
Basically Oyinlewa Black Soap is a new product. It is Nafdac approved. Made with natural ingredients like: Lime, Shea butter, Honey, Cam wood etc.
We have a marketing scheme where. An individual can become a distributor with little capital.
The benefits are in 3 forms:
1. The individual will get the product @ wholesale price then sell and make profit. The profit margin is @ least 25%
2. You get 4% bonus on the products you buy.
3. You also get rewarded if you introduce other people to become distributors.
Kindly contact: 08024130609 or 08077346282
Re: Business Opportunity by cinolala(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
transportation bussines. u sit at home nd make ur money. contact me 4 info.
cinolala4real@yahoo.com
Re: Business Opportunity by Gswill: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
There is this programme that a friend of mine introduced to me and she has been making a lot of money from this system which I have seen, she makes at least $3,000 monthly. The best part is that they will give you $10 to test the system and when you are convinced you can then invest your money if you are interested send me and a mail with this subject “INTEREST IN MAKING MONEY FOR HOME” to homebiz4all@yahoo.com.
Re: Business Opportunity by sexyprincess: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
Thanks all. I appreciate your responses. I still need more please.
Re: Business Opportunity by JohnnyDreams: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
dont mind all these people about your money being safe and investment nonsense
THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS...NEVER LISTEN TO ANYONE THAT TALKS ABOUT INVESTMENT WITH YOU
OR TALK ABOUT A BUSINESS WHERE YOU HAVE TO PAY AND LET YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU.
THEY ARE SCAMMERS...BEWARE
Re: Business Opportunity by wealthydan(m): 6:01am On Aug 09, 2012
i gladly want to tell you that i can supply you any product/service you might want to become a re-seller for/ franchise in { electronics, food and berverage, fashion, health, educational, visa-flight-hotel, real-estate,telecommuncation, computer........... e.t.c } " courtesy of Prof Pat Utomi "

i mean the only way you can do a business in NIGERIA WITHOUT OWNING A SHOP, it has been working for more than three years, all you need is information, LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, LICENSED, LOCAL, GUARANTEED...........

Better still, i could give you this access to get goods and services { LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY } highly discounted, are you surprised ?? Dont call me if you are not ready for anything 08186020388 07080832203 08067397031 ibewuike chimezie Daniel Valentine. or meet me at my office at ikeja along toyin street

I REPEAT COURTSESY OF PROF. PAT UTOMI
Re: Business Opportunity by domiron: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2012
Pat Utomi means what?. Abegii make we hia word. Na only God Holly. No come claim one tin.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Healthcare Industry - Please Help Me Understand / My ''happy Hour'' Free FX Trade Alerts..... / The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.