Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

North Again? No, Not Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Again? No, Not Again! (501 Views)

Buahari And NYSC Members In The North Again / North Again!why?sulieman Abba To Be New Police Boss / Stop Jonathan if you can –Clark dares North again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

North Again? No, Not Again! by tomakint: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
No matter how hard a DONKEY work he can never become a HORSE! Trust me on this one; it is the wish of every donkey to become a horse. If the Northern Hegemony of yesteryears (of course, they are history now) have held us (Southern Nigeria) bound for donkey years without any meaningful contributions from this backward region (Northern Nigeria, especially the western and eastern north of today) to the country, then any form of utterance in the likes of; “Power must return to the North by 2015” is nothing but an empty rant that will never see the light of the day! I wouldn’t mind giving it all what it takes to sensitize as many as possible and even revealing many dark secrets especially the ones existing between the blood-sucking, human-demons of north and the British government. Definitely, I don’t have problems with my south-south and south-east fellow country men and women! My problems and headaches are some YORUBA elites who seem to have been cursed from the beginning to always betray one another and even sacrifice their people for their rapacious appetites! At this juncture, any Yoruba monarchs, elites, commoners who in any form are trying to pitch their tents with the North in any forthcoming elections will [b]NEVER know PEACE (AMEN)! [/b]The blood of the innocent Southerners (from those innocent corps members helping their almajiris voluntarily, poor Christian villagers in Plateau up to the clergy men of various Churches) these bastards have shed will never allow them to know PEACE! No matter how wo-wo Jonathan’s government is, he is still way ahead of any Northern candidate. Not even the United States will move forward if they have these backward-reasoning, megalomaniacs as neighbours – they have been our perennial problems!

What some Yoruba Obas did during Abacha’s regime by watching the controversial video of Gen. Diya’s phantom coup will forever remain a stigma on them (the likes of Ooni, Oba of Lagos etc). They even said Diya deserves whatever judgment is meted out to him, all in the name of MONEY and used the moment to campaign openly for Abacha! If the North should succeed in ruling this country after being the cesspool of moral depravities (homosexual habits among their elite class is so rife) and region sponsoring sophisticated insecurities now spreading gradually to other parts then I have every right to conclude that Nigeria does not deserve to exist any longer as a nation or country. The worst of us cannot be ruling the best of us! Let them go and take care of their Almajiris, feed their poor, educate their perverted minds, learn to be tolerant, be reasonable and be peace loving. I am yet to see any credible Northerner that has contributed meaningfully well to the development of this great country, every forms of developments have always come from Southern Nigeria citizens. The truth is, we (Southern part) don’t need them (Northern part), they don’t need us! The Southern part will forever be the HORSE and the Northern part will forever remain the DONKEY no matter how hard they (the North) try! North Again? Oh no, not again!

(1) (Reply)

National Conference May Hold / Are Northern Youths Fuelling Boko Haram? / J.E.G.A Means Jonathan Ebelle Goodluck Azubuike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.