Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond (12221 Views)

Cameroonian To Referee Ethiopia Vs Nigeria Match In Addis Ababa / EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary / London Olympics: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by Afam4eva(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Chei they don overthrow Nigeria, this use to be our best move grin grin
You can imagine. Even for this sports wey we invent, we no even fit win medal. Cameroon carry Gold, silver and bronze grin.

1 Like

Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by strangest(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nigeria leads, others follow but seriously what if Oyibo kidnapped them for their organs? Just thinking
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by onila(f): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2012
strangest: Nigeria leads, others follow but seriously what if Oyibo kidnapped them for their organs? Just thinking

they are running away from their country

why wld they be kidnapped

u have forgoteen we Africans think abroad is heaven

1 Like

Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by Siga: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2012
England no be dem final destination....na France dem dey head to grin

1 Like

Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by onila(f): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
Siga: England no be dem final destination....na France dem dey head to grin

haha true. .those pple love their france
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by MahatmaGhandi: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
African life is so everywhere,the athletes know if they put the effort they have put in surviving cameroon in europe the results will be different,it is not as if africans don't work hard they do but there is an endemic plague of greed ,wastage of resources and mental irresponsibility plaguing our already bad leadership that is why less than average africans can go to europe and with less effort do well the enviroment no matter how bad is better than what most african government will ever offer ,the whites are organised and have made their home the envy of all,if you put effort in what ever you do there you may not end up rich but at least you will be able to feed yourself and family and that is good enough the asians are following same track but africa no,never,innah,mba,ejo,ijo,nada they will rather make a mess of their own home and squat with a well organised neighbour,does it not surprise you that the only black african country that is close to doing well is SA that has a good number of whites,if those whites leave SA today you will be shocked at what will happen and not trying to talk down the black race but am trying to state our issues as I see it,the asians,europeans and americans don't pray as much as we do yet we are worst off than all of them put together,it tells us one thing and that is untill we realise that a country is as strong as the economic opportunities available to its weakest citizens athletes will continue to run off from camps in search of better lives for themselves and their family

4 Likes

Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by kunlaxo: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
i think only illiterate and clueless guys can do that because i cant imagine what an illegal immgrant want to achieve in a speed of time or contribute to the economy with illegal status known for their normal lack of peace of mind and running helter skelter on sighting any police officer....eyyaaaaaa i really feel for these poor guys.Anyway most of them must have done all wrong calculations on hw to survive either by marrying an old ugly white briton and get hook up somewhere with the current level of razism..africans why risk your life in that babylon call Uk...i wish them gudluck..

1 Like

Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by Mortiple(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
Wait until you see them at the next Olympics representing Great Britain, France or another European country.

1 Like

Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by muffins99(f): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2012
Life in Europe is very tough for illegal immigrants....I pity these cameroonians (if the story is true) because they'll be deported when they're caught or spend the rest of their lives running from the law. The wise ones should return home asap or make sure that they send their earnings back home and do not accumulate assets in Europe because deportees do not get the chance to pack their kaya.

1 Like

Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by emsquare(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
erniok: The athletes have kidnapped themselves and good news for the family, there won't be any demand for ransome.

Lmao!
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by proudlyafrican(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mehn,i wan laff my belle out after reading this post.It`s just ridicolous.However,i am really sad with this development as an African and one who is proud of my root and heritage,if you can make it to represent your country in olympic games,then you have the potential to be great;why thread the part of a coward with low self confidence? I want to believe that this Athletes did not just escape on their own,they have people blacks or white who must have connived with them for a successful escape.
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by olsmade(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
SAD!!!
Some of the comments above are irritating too.

1 Like

Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by alienware(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
pro01: Black man. What a shame.
hahahahaha ! U say black man ? Dey there , u know wetin dem don see for cameroon b4 dem get this opportunity ? Owu dey blow dem badly ! Lol.
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by RichDad1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
This reminds Me of how so many Members of the Nigerian Supporters club disappear in USA '94 And Atlanta '96 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by Pakonte(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
i love dose guys...dey r reali learning so fasr 4rm dia closest neighbors....cameroon nor dey carry last..cos warri now don dey carry last
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by MrUmaRu(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2012
Vikin: I seriously hope that they were not kidnapped. The British police have to send our brothers/sister back to us in good health.

They owe us security at the olympics, i see no reason why they are telling us that they abscond instead of declared missing.

who agrees with me?

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
May ayelala bless u. Ogunlade protect u. Ifa show u road to prosperity. Amadioha strike all ur bad-wishers. U are talking
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by Litmus: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
Cameroon, failed State ?

I thought Cameroon and every country in Africa apart from Nigeria was Heavenshole? grin
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by Clemzy16(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2012
The is a disgrace to the whole africa. SMH

1 Like

Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2012
LMAO... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Omg this just made my day. Imagine how long those athletes has been looking for an opportunity to get out of their country, and when they finally did they ran for it.
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by 27naira(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
The responses here are most unfortunate.

Obviously, we've lost our pride and will rather give-in to a life of servitude than painstakingly fix whatever is wrong with our own communities.
If the mindset being displayed here represents majority, Black Redemption WILL NEVER HAPPEN in this era. We have become the ridicule of human race, used, abused, unwanted but yet we refuse to fix ourselves. We will rather sneak into europe and USA to "hussle" ourselves up the economic ladder and forget that this "battle" is not just about our individual selves. Shame! thats all i can say undecided
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
Did Ghana make it to the Olympics - berra check their camp as well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by kayswag100(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
c falling of hand!
We africans mostly never fail 2 disappoint!
Haaaaaaaaa!!!!
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by Litmus: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
27naira: The responses here are most unfortunate.

Obviously, we've lost our pride and will rather give-in to a life of servitude than painstakingly fix whatever is wrong with our own communities.
If the mindset being displayed here represents majority, Black Redemption WILL NEVER HAPPEN in this era. We have become the ridicule of human race, used, abused, unwanted but yet we refuse to fix ourselves. We will rather sneak into europe and USA to "hussle" ourselves up the economic ladder and forget that this "battle" is not just about our individual selves. Shame! thats all i can say undecided

Most of us Nigerians were brought up to embrace Africa and the Black race. I know for sure that my own parents did that,you will always find Nigerians fighting for other Africans but in return, all we Nigerians get, when they are in need, are barrages of abuse and hatred from black communities. In fact, i think that one of the main reason Nigerians are hated and despised by other black people is because of our strident attitude in this regard. As someone pointed out in another post, Black Unity will never happen, it is dead. Black people will be the first to kill you if you stand up for them. I have invented this saying to explain the phenomena: white people have sown the seeds of racism and black people cultivate it.
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by ifyalways(f): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2012
Na wao.
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by UyiIredia(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
So Cameroonians to like better thing.
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by Saintparis1: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2012
Huh cheesy
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by dapriest1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
afam4eva: lol..na our Naija athletes even suppose abscond because e sure for dem say dem no go win any medal so, it's best they award themselves one before the olympics comes to an end.
DONT INSULT OUR INTEGRITY! NIGER NO BE MUMU NA SHARPMAN
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by Presius(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2012
who nor like better thing* abeg make those guys them enjoy that side jare
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by stpat1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2012
Abeg its a shame jare. I wonder what is still so attractive in europe now, especially with all these recession eating them up. Even their citizens are lamenting badly. I don't think any Naija participant will be that foolish sha.
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by mrkels(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2012
The families shoud use this to make some cash from their govt and from the british govt, if na my brothers, I ll say they are missing and have been sold to black market organ thieves. No time o
Re: London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond by kunletech: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
That is Africa.
Imagine a Goat that has been feeding on chaff, now have opportunity to visite and feed on a green pasture.
Do u think the goat ill like to go back and feed on chaff where she ill be tired down?
African learders "especially west Africa learders" should think and transform their countries, if not, disgracefull act like this ill not stop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Santi Cazorla Rejoins Villareal After Quitting Arsenal This Summer / I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach / Aruna Quadri Is Africa’s Table Tennis Best, Ranks 21 Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.