Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

2008: What Do Nigerians Expect From The Yar'adua Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2008: What Do Nigerians Expect From The Yar'adua Administration? (799 Views)

9 Things Nigerians Expect From President Buhari In 2016 / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari / In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008: What Do Nigerians Expect From The Yar'adua Administration? by osholey(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2007
The Yar'Adua administration in its seven months of existence have suprised alot of Nigerians as regards its policies and mode of operations, which is a huge shift from the last regime. Many had thought that Obasanjo's role in bringing the present government in will only make them a rubber stamp. But we have seen the influence of Ota Farm over Aso Rock grow weaker as days go by, What Do Expect of this Administration in coming year?
Re: 2008: What Do Nigerians Expect From The Yar'adua Administration? by Kobojunkie: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2007
osholey:

The Yar'Adua administration in its seven months of existence have suprised alot of Nigerians as regards its policies and mode of operations, which is a huge shift from the last regime. Many had thought that Obasanjo's role in bringing the present government in will only make them a rubber stamp. But we have seen the influence of Ota Farm over Aso Rock grow weaker as days go by, What Do Expect of this Administration in coming year?

@poster, for the Nigerians who are not able to see things for themselves on the ground down there, could you please fill us in on some of the details of policies and mode of operation of which you speak of? I mean We would like to get a better picture of what yar adua has actually done that sets it apart from those before him.
Re: 2008: What Do Nigerians Expect From The Yar'adua Administration? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2007
Kobojunkie:

@poster, for the Nigerians who are not able to see things for themselves on the ground down there, could you please fill us in on some of the details of policies and mode of operation of which you speak of? I mean We would like to get a better picture of what yar adua has actually done that sets it apart from those before him.
Make Dick Cheney replace Gen. Mohamed Abdulahi as Yaradua Chief of Staff, while Condolezza Rice replace Gen Sarki Muktar as National Security Adviser.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: 2008: What Do Nigerians Expect From The Yar'adua Administration? by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2007
mikeansy:

Make Dick Cheney replace Gen. Mohamed Abdulahi as Yaradua Chief of Staff, while Condolezza Rice replace Gen Sarki Muktar as National Security Adviser.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

I am not sure what you mean by that. I don't get it. My Question remains, the @poster should fill us in on the good things that Yar adua has done for and in the country so far.
Re: 2008: What Do Nigerians Expect From The Yar'adua Administration? by oldie(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2007
We expect thorough, rational and lasting solutions to problems like
Power Supply, Security and Corruption.

Although there is nothing on the ground to show we have moved
beyond OBJ years of spur-of-the moment policies,
but I am willing to still give him some time.

Some say he is slow. But I think he is taking his time to
profer concrete solutions to our problems.
I hope I am right!
Re: 2008: What Do Nigerians Expect From The Yar'adua Administration? by dot2002(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2007
Absolutely nothing! status quo is the situation, safe for sending some fools to the holy lands, my kins getting some fat project management bargain deals , many more mistakes like the artilleries shelling and wipe-out some villages (Zaki Bam- Benue State) under Obansanjo, kok-ups like opening fire on unarmed citizens and dogging with beautiful young girls by beer-bellied-politicians! and so on.
Re: 2008: What Do Nigerians Expect From The Yar'adua Administration? by babasin(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2007
expect:

One step forward, and two steps backward.

(1) (Reply)

Dictatorship And Rigged Elections Under Babangida / The Greatest Fraud Committed On Humanity / I Used Police Equipment Fund To Buy Arms, Ammunition - Ehindero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.