Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

How To Sell Stuff In Online Auction Facility - Www.justbuyorsell.com - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Sell Stuff In Online Auction Facility - Www.justbuyorsell.com (691 Views)

Cars For Sales @ Nigeria Customs Service Port Abuja For Auction Price !! / Cars For Sales @ Nigeria Customs Service Port Abuja For Auction Price !! / 3 R Model Mack Truck Heads For Urgent Sale (auction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Stuff In Online Auction Facility - Www.justbuyorsell.com by chremote(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
Since we launched www.justbuyorsell.com, many of you have been calling asking series of questions regarding the workings and how to use the the auction facility. We thank you all for your questions and we are dedicated to providing you answers. We are constantly improving and updating the facility to make it more user friendly and easy to use. Today we will be treating one of the questions asked -

QUESTION 1. HOW CAN I SELL MY PRODUCT OR ITEM ON WWW.JUSTBUYORSELL.COM

Most of us do not know that they can make a living selling products or stuffs online. Most of us know but dont understand the workings of online selling platforms and how to use such tool to make a living. Most of us know and understand, but dont still believe such is possible in this region Nigeria. To every school of thought, all we say is that simplifying and changing the traditional way of doing business in Nigeria has become inevitable in Nigeria of today. This will put many Nigerians to work and hence poverty reduction.

The only requirement for selling products and making a living online through justbuyorsell.com is an internet connection. When i was living in London and other parts of europe, i discovered many people make a living only by selling items on ebay and other auctions platforms available as of that time. People could afford to pay there bills, sponsor kids to schools and their holidays just by becoming a merchant on an online auction facility. At first i could not believe it, but after learning how to use the online auction tools, i soon realised that i was making more money online compared to what my friends were making by engaging in a daily pay job.

Below are the steps to follow to sell products or items on justbuyorsell.com

1. Visit http://www.justbuyorsell.com/

2. Click on sell. You will be directed to the registration page. (http://www.justbuyorsell.com/members/login.html?t=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.justbuyorsell.com%252Fmembers%252Fproducts%252Fadd.html), please note that you need to be a registered user before you can sell an item.

3. Click on register (Please note that if you are already a registered user, you can just go straight and log in to your account)

4. Fill in your details and click on join now button

5. An activation code will be sent to your email, copy the activation code and paste it on the box here http://www.justbuyorsell.com./members/activation.html

6. Then log in to your account and start listing your products, photos, products description and specification including warranty should be clearly started. Also include the shipping information etc.

7. Start selling. Please remember - No buying or selling listing fees, No limitation on the number of products you can list, No signup fees, No monthly or maintenance fee. We are committed to empowering Nigerians. We will keep adding more tools and applications to the facility. Your suggestions, ideas, questions and criticisms are all welcomed to enable us improve on this platform.

Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Travelling Abroad Without Stress / Lowest Price Promotional Desk And Office Items In Fiji / Ensure The Potability Of Your Water With The Best Water Filter Cartridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.