Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs (1999 Views)

Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper / Security Tip You Probably Didn't Know On Nairaland / Entry Level Jobs In Naija: Degree With Atleast 2.1, Presidential Race: WASC (2) (3) (4)

Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by Acidosis(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
Security is everyone's business. Just yesterday the dog in my compound nearly killed an intruder. .the guy looks like a spy cos he was walking clandestinely behind the fence.
I do not think we have to rely only on the police at this point in time 'cos even the police, army, often times use their dogs to get criminals.

Everyone passing around here always walk as fast as possible cos the dogs are merciless. . we have 4 located at strategic places within & outside the compound and they are ready to devour anyone that trespass.

Having seen the situation of things in this nation, I strongly advice every good and defenceless Nigerian to get a tleast 2 wild dogs (not the docile ones) for security, defence and alert purposes.
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by Caracta(f): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
funny...
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by babsjnr(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
Acidosis: Security is everyone's business. Just yesterday the dog in my compound nearly killed an intruder. .the guy looks like a spy cos he was walking clandestinely behind the fence.
I do not think we have to rely only on the police at this point in time 'cos even the police, army, often times use their dogs to get criminals.

Everyone passing around here always walk as fast as possible cos the dogs are merciless. . we have 4 located at strategic places within & outside the compound and they are ready to devour anyone that trespass.

Having seen the situation of things in this nation, I strongly advice every good and defenceless Nigerian to get a tleast 2 wild dogs (not the docile ones) for security, defence and alert purposes.
what's ur dog breed? I got 2 blue cane corso the male one is boisterous and very friendly and the b*tch is very vicious and protecting.
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
Acidosis: Security is everyone's business. Just yesterday the dog in my compound nearly killed an intruder. .the guy looks like a spy cos he was walking clandestinely behind the fence.

it would be nice for an innocent victim to sue your ass into penury

sounds more like the typical big man oppressor mentality of nigeria

your house probably has all those military zone graffiti all over it

Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by Acidosis(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
oyb:

it would be nice for an innocent victim to sue your ass into penury

sounds more like the typical big man oppressor mentality of nigeria

your house probably has all those military zone graffiti all over it
my dogs are very wise. .they easily differenciate the innocent ones from criminals. Besides you sound like a foreigner or a Nigerian abroad, you obviously don't know what is happening here. By the time you here 5 gunshots at the middle of a night, no one will tell you before you take your arse to a dog seller. . .then you will know the true oppressor- boko haram or dog owner.

let me also tell you, the dogs are licensed. . .yes you acquire dogs same way with guns. . and they dont just kill. .they kill only criminals. .and even the court are aware of that.
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
Acidosis:
my dogs are very wise. .they easily differenciate the innocent ones from criminals. Besides you sound like a foreigner or a Nigerian abroad, you obviously don't know what is happening here. By the time you here 5 gunshots at the middle of a night, no one will tell you before you take your arse to a dog seller. . .then you will know the true oppressor- boko haram or dog owner.

let me also tell you, the dogs are licensed. . .yes you acquire dogs same way with guns. . and they dont just kill. .they kill only criminals. .and even the court are aware of that.

yeah, your dogs must have esp and be able to read minds.

and the dogs you are making noise about, like everything else be it fence, guns etal can only SLOW down determined armed robbers. in a country where police do not have a response system, you are on your own.

i have a friend in lekki. last year theives basically went through several houses in his neighbourhood. he had a high fence and dogs. well one night he woke up with the robbers in his bedroom. and they made it clear o him that they had gone to serious trouble to get into his house, and that he better have something.

i also have some relatives who used to keep dogs. once a dog got out and and entered into their neighbours house. the man had to barricade himself.

with everything you've posted, you come across as the sort of fellow who simply wants a means of bullying people, you are a soldier not so? and soldiers , african ones anyway, are little more than thuggish bullies who think the world should revolve around them because they carry guns. shows in your ridiculous crap about dogs being able to identify criminals.
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by Acidosis(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
oyb:

yeah, your dogs must have esp and be able to read minds.

and the dogs you are making noise about, like everything else be it fence, guns etal can only SLOW down determined armed robbers. in a country where police do not have a response system, you are on your own.

i have a friend in lekki. last year theives basically went through several houses in his neighbourhood. he had a high fence and dogs. well one night he woke up with the robbers in his bedroom. and they made it clear o him that they had gone to serious trouble to get into his house, and that he better have something.

i also have some relatives who used to keep dogs. once a dog got out and and entered into their neighbours house. the man had to barricade himself.

with everything you've posted, you come across as the sort of fellow who simply wants a means of bullying people, you are a soldier not so? and soldiers , african ones anyway, are little more than thuggish bullies who think the world should revolve around them because they carry guns. shows in your ridiculous crap about dogs being able to identify criminals.

so your point is. ? I should leave my door open for criminals to come in and exit at will?

Maybe you don't know, dogs mostly bark at night. .so what would an innocent man be doing around your house in an ungodly hour.

And I never said dogs will give anyone a 100% protection. .no cos even your president can never promise you that. .only God can.

I'm only making a suggestion for those that cares. .
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by dasparrow: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2012

I agree with your post. Especially in Nigeria, it is imperative that one get's a dog. My family has always had dogs and we currently have a very good female watch dog. I wish there is a website one can go to that provides a list of reputable dog breeders in Nigeria. Abroad, dog breeders usually have websites or they register with the american kennel club or britain's kennel club and leave their contact info on their websites. The other day, I was looking at various "beware of dog" signs. I will purchase such a sign soon and mount it on my property once its completed and then have my 2 dobermans on guard that will not hesitate to notify me of any intruders and attack thieves if necessary.

Good security tip acidosis.
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by dasparrow: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
Acidosis:

How do you license dogs in Nigeria? Is there a specific ministry or office you go to in order to get that done? Please kindly educate me. Thanks.

Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
And is this d right section??
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by Acidosis(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
dasparrow:

How do you license dogs in Nigeria? Is there a specific ministry or office you go to in order to get that done? Please kindly educate me. Thanks.

I'll come back to give you a detailed info on steps to take. .but ours was licensed by a friend who works with a government veterinary. .
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by Acidosis(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
booqee: And is this d right section??

no vex
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by EzeUche(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
My father has two big German Shepherds protecting our home in Port Harcourt. Lovable dogs if they know you.
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by Obiagu1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dogs can only stop thieves not armed robbers cool
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by ebere1712: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
Excellent tip mate.
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by jmaine: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
OP , no dey voice about dogs joor . .

If any dog hear correct gun shotz, dem dey wise up go hide for corner with their mouth firmly zipped up cheesy
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 08, 2012
Obiagu1: Dogs can only stop thieves not armed robbers cool
gbam!
But its still a nice tip from poster. Cos at least the dogs will help to an extent anyway
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by tpia5: 1:09am On Aug 08, 2012
@ topic

Unless things have changed, that's not an unusual thing in parts of nigeria, especially in rich areas.

But i noticed its not so common in lagos, i wonder why.

Maybe because there's so many people.
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by Murphy7h4: 1:13am On Aug 08, 2012
Many thanks
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by dasparrow: 4:09am On Aug 08, 2012
Acidosis:

I'll come back to give you a detailed info on steps to take. .but ours was licensed by a friend who works with a government veterinary. .

Ok, thank you
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by emiye(m): 5:12am On Aug 08, 2012
Acidosis: Security is everyone's business. Just yesterday the[b] dog in my compound nearly killed an intruder. .the guy looks like a spy cos he was walking clandestinely behind the fence. [/b]

I am worried about the bolded, you mean you saw the guy walking clandenstinely behind your fence, and released the dog on him ? or the Dog told you that ?

you called him an intruder ? i have reservations, you might be right though.
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by ektbear: 5:25am On Aug 08, 2012
+1 for German Shepherds

Even if your dog gets shot by the armed robber, it has given you more warning time than you'd otherwise have had.

Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by Acidosis(m): 5:45am On Aug 08, 2012
emiye:

I am worried about the bolded, you mean you saw the guy walking clandenstinely behind your fence, and released the dog on him ? or the Dog told you that ?

you called him an intruder ? i have reservations, you might be right though.

yes I saw him, the whole thing happened at about 7pm. .
I was on the stairs that linked the ground floor with the 1st when I noticed him walking helter-skelter, trying to figure out what/who is inside the building. .
. .and no innocent visitor would dress in that manner. .
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by Andrew3(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2012
I have 2 bingos for sale, contact me if you need. grin grin
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by ektbear: 7:43am On Aug 08, 2012
Is bingo the small, quiet local breed? That one is a useless security dog.
Re: Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs by RichDad1(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2012
The Op is right.As for me dogs create awareness when theres a movement be you friend or foe wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Kogi State Lay Claim To Anambra's Oil Well. The Battle Begins / Woman Suffering And Still Campaigning For PDP (picture) / Breakingnews: Rilwan Lukman Is Dead - Our God Is Great!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52