Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Short Listed Candidates For The PRESIDENTIAL SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Short Listed Candidates For The PRESIDENTIAL SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP (1038 Views)

PRESSID 2015/2016 Application Is Ongoing: Presidential Special Scholarship Award / 2014-2015 Nigeria Universities Commission (NUC) Presidential Special Scholarship / Presidential Special Scholarship Scheme For Innovation And Development (pressid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Listed Candidates For The PRESIDENTIAL SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP by TDN: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
The Implementation Committee, Presidential Special Scholarship Scheme for
Innovation and Development (PRESSID), is pleased to announce that the
following candidates have been short-listed, based on the criteria set out in
the advertisement of Friday, 6 July, 2012:

http://www./324163224302143/
Re: Short Listed Candidates For The PRESIDENTIAL SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP by Bibees: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
Please, what are the likely questions in the interview?
Re: Short Listed Candidates For The PRESIDENTIAL SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP by TDN: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
lol. how would i know. im just the messenger. good luck though.
Re: Short Listed Candidates For The PRESIDENTIAL SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP by kennyone: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
Bibees: Please, what are the likely questions in the interview?
I presume you are one of the first class graduates shortlisted for the test. that shows how you achieved your first class grade while in school. Looking for expo
Re: Short Listed Candidates For The PRESIDENTIAL SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP by Bibees: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
kennyone: I presume you are one of the first class graduates shortlisted for the test. that shows how you achieved your first class grade while in school. Looking for expo

Written like a typical myopic Nigerian, but I'll rephrase anyways because the structure of the test wasnt stated inthe invite.
Please who has an idea of what the structure will entail? Any ideas will be appreciated.
Re: Short Listed Candidates For The PRESIDENTIAL SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP by TDN: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
the link says its a computer based aptitude test. im guessing that might mean general questions to ascertain what you know.

1 Like

Re: Short Listed Candidates For The PRESIDENTIAL SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP by kwesiboadu: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
Guys, pls do u hav an idea of d cut-off. My score is a bit above 50%
U fit follow me yarn on below thread for PRESSID scores

www.nairaland.com/1017779/pressid-scholarship-aptitude-test-scores

(1) (Reply)

Re / OOU Lecturer, Two Others Die In Car Crash Along Abeokuta/sagamu Express Road / I Didn’t Graduate With Third Class - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.