Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

PG Consulting Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PG Consulting Recruitment (4828 Views)

Titan Consulting Recruitment!!!......2013/2014 Graduates Needed! / Mactay Consulting Recruitment / Mactay Consulting(recruitment) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PG Consulting Recruitment by oln: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2012
Please who knows what firm PG consulting recruits for.I just got an invite from them requesting i come to their office at Surulere on wednesday
Re: PG Consulting Recruitment by oln: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2012
179views no reply.Please respond if you have an idea
Re: PG Consulting Recruitment by Dejavu147: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
@ Oln ..........It depends on your Qualification,make sure you go for the Test sha,they're a very good Company to work with,but the SMS Usually contain what/why they're recruiting you for, Its possible to be Administrative Assistant............... So check the SMS again to check for the Job position they want to fill.

Best of luck

Regards,

Dejino
Re: PG Consulting Recruitment by oln: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2012
Hi Dejavu147,thanks for replying.The text didn't have the area of specialization/What position recruiting for.Is it a recruitment firm?
Re: PG Consulting Recruitment by Dejavu147: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2012
Nooo they're not recruiting firm Ooo they're Procter & Gamble they produce house hold gds like Toothpaste,Pampers,Soap etc
Re: PG Consulting Recruitment by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
They invite me for an interview for the post of business development officer. Will like to know companies they recruit for.
Re: PG Consulting Recruitment by Obinoscopy(m): 1:04am On Jan 11, 2013

(1)

Diamond Bank / NBC Graduate Trainee / Mind Smith LTD Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.