Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Mtn- Not Again: They Should Be Sent Packing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn- Not Again: They Should Be Sent Packing (875 Views)

See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander / A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) / Unlimited D-load On MTN. Not A Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn- Not Again: They Should Be Sent Packing by Roadblock: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2007
Just loaded my phone to make some important calls and after talking for just 45 seconds, my call ended abruptly saying my call credit has been exhuasted. Na wao.
Which kin fraud be this sef.

Last week A friend of mine called to tell me that i have sent her 11 blank text messages already, I checked I saw it was true. I checked my balance , it had gone far down. I placed my phone on the table before me to be sure nothing is pressing against it in my pocket. After a while my friend called me againg to tell me The texts messages are still coming.

Me I don tire o! This is no longer pay as you go, but Pay by force.

MTN na wao.
Re: Mtn- Not Again: They Should Be Sent Packing by sect(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2007
Roadblock don't you remember mtn's slogan 'everywhere you go' your credit is going everywhere ,so dont complain.
Re: Mtn- Not Again: They Should Be Sent Packing by sect(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2007
But seriously though,the text message waste could be ur fault,you should endeavour to lock ur phone whenever you put in ur pocket so that you dont 'pay by force' and about ur interrupted call,you should call mtn's customer agent,i no dat it will take an hour 2 get through to them but atleast you should permit them to give u their usual excuse 'ur problem has been forwarded 2 the technical engineers' and dont ever expect ur credit returned.Bye

(1) (Reply)

Downloading On Opera Mini 4.2 / Wifi Vs 3g: What Do You Prefer On Your Phone / Bb Users : Anyone Using The New Blackberry Torch ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.