Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri (9408 Views)

PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Now An Evangelist / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by rico73(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2012
Excelboi: [Quote]How sad, Jesus couldn't save him this time around...
what an end awaits you and your likes.
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by Emmy9ite(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2012
aryzgreat: They killed u bc of ur faith but they could not kill ur soul, RIP! The jihadists must surely answer for their deeds.
spot on!
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by ifihearam: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2012
killuminati: may Allah forgives you!

May ur allah forgive mohammed(pisss on his head)for inventing such a devilish religion. U still hv a chance to turn a new leaf. Islam is terror,terror is islam,devilish people

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by Beaf1: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2012
mallorca:
cry cry cry cry Boko haram is simple winning

Why wont they when we practically do not have a president.

If Boko Harem can kill an Imam in a mosque while performing sallat who the hell is evangelist to them?
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by damas11111(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2012
Lordave: This is wat prophet muhammad (pbuh) calls true jihad

Use your brain for once! Just an advice.
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by ebamma(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2012
ANY-PEN :
He was given a warning to leave before taking him-out but he said God protects still he failed to realize that the warning was part of God's protection. He should have been killed without warning nah!

He clearly acted without wisdom!
May his soul rest in Peace!
will you shut up.
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by Gozzzy(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2012
not bad....as long as say na nothernerz dey kpai, mek dem continue. But if them try com south,na there dem don find trouble,wey naija no go recover from the after affect!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by bernieamce: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2012
ANY-PEN :
He was given a warning to leave before taking him-out but he said God protects still he failed to realize that the warning was part of God's protection. He should have been killed without warning nah!

SMH...
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by Arrowman(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2012
Lordave: This is wat prophet muhammad (pbuh) calls true jihad
U ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A NINCOMPOOP,IF YOURS ACCEPTS THAT,OURS SAID DO NOT TOUCH MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM...GOD ANGER WOULD CAUGHT UP WIT U GUYS SOMEDAY..COS YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED..^_^^_^
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by Lordave: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2012
damas11111:

Use your brain for once! Just an advice.
who be this 1, where you come from?
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by Lordave: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2012
Arrowman: U ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A NINCOMPOOP,IF YOURS ACCEPTS THAT,OURS SAID DO NOT TOUCH MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM...GOD ANGER WOULD CAUGHT UP WIT U GUYS SOMEDAY..COS YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED..^_^^_^
ewo! Wetin this de talk again.
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by Lordave: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2012
ANY-PEN :

I don't understand. killing chritians in Muslims territory? Is that what he calls Jihad?

For supporting this act, you're no any better than the killer & I think security operatives should be able able to locate people like you for more information!
ignored.
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by ABAKA72(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2012
For those who always shout down and condemn those calling for a peaceful desolution of this entity called Nigeria, in no distant future you will beg for it's separation. I don't wish away existing problems or indulge myself in foolish delusions because am a core realist, everything points to an eventual conclusion. All the ingridents are manifesting, the facts on the ground only comfirms what is obvious, the evolution has already started, 2009 is worse than 2008, 2011 worse than 2010, 2012 worse 2011, that we will eventualy come to that conference table to see how we can salvage what is left of this misadventure is a forgone conclusion, is only left to us to decide when to put the pretence to an end and do what is right. The earlier we do that and save ourselves more misery, the better for us. God bless you all.
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by airfinance(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2012
ifihearam:

You are a fool...so u prefer muhaMAD's theory(shit be on him)abi?
ifihearam:

ifihearam:

Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by brownlord: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2012
sylve11: So many things r happening, the ones we knw and the ones we do not know. Where are we heading to as a nation? I think only God knows. cool

We are heading to destruction
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by Omezu(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2012
bernie amce: SMH...
this evangelist had zeal for God but had no wisdom. Even the most high God ordered joseph to take Mary and her son Jesus to Egypt and run away from Bethlehem because King Herod wanted to kill the young child. Elijah in all his power and faith in God still had to escape when Queen was after his life. the same David who had the faith that God could help him conquer Goliath still ran for his dear life when King Saul wanted to kill him. We ought to be wise.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by kingparagon1: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2012
gegee: so the security operatives know the black spots yet attacks still happen everyday...... whether we live or die we are the lords
dat's naija 4u! Which way nigeria? which way we go? D security operatives know dis people(BH), yet dey allowed dem kill innocent citizens. D state police boss shud resign immediately. Gbam
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by skeletine(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2012
Detongue: Those saying bh is not religious should tell christains one iman dat hv been killed
You come from space abi you're just so d.u.m.b?
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by ministergh: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2012
killuminati: may Allah forgives you!
. Kiluminati....may Jesus forgive you and that f***king mohammed of urs. And for the record.. Allah is not God. Allah is a god worshipped by aa buch of deceived idol worshippers called muslims. My God can never be called allah.. Fucck allah
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2012
Mohammad must be very proud of these guys and "Allah, the most merciful" must be busy preparing virgins for his warriors.

My heart goes to the family and the congregation of the Evangelist. One promise I am making to Islam is this:
I will never be cowed to this primitive religion of "an eye for an eye".

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by Melahou(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2012
ANY-PEN :

sharap dia,u re a big fool...who told you this forum is for under age
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by crackhouse(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2012
go4value: my people perish for lack of......
.....knowledge. And do u have any idea of the knowledge he was talking about? He was talking abt knowledge of him, knowledge of knowing him.
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by samkoro: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2012
I'm not sure of many things in life but there is one thing I can bet my life on.I am confident and 100percent sure that Islam is of the devil.It is an end time plan of satan.

I'm so sure that true moslems will that participate actively or privately approve of ,or indifferent to terrorism shall go to hell.

Believe it! Believe it! It is true !

Even the ordinary human instincts tells you its true.Now tell me, what is it about the scene of human blood that can make the killer go to heaven?

I want moslems to convert me to Islam by explaining to me what is beautifull about the scene of human blood and butchered flesh that takes someone to paradise.Tell me how it works.Let's face the truth here

Let us have Northern moslem republic and Southern christian republic.
PERIOD

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by klax(m): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
I really annoys when I read that this animal called Boko idiots has a black or hide out or their own territory is this not madnessand we have a Govt sitting to read such silly statement/

Ablackspot for terrorist and you can not go their and RAZE IT DOWN TO ASHES??

And the security apparatus can not go their and level it to the ground and turn the area or the place to Hiroshima where nothing can grow or live again this Govt must be mad for real.
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by IKdImpeccable(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
May his soul rest in Peace with the Lord, Amen!
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by texazzpete(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lordave: For those of you that always post 'God help us, I'm sure you have known how God helped the evangelist'. God helps those that help themselves. RIP sir. But you should have vacated that hell fire called Maidugri

He was an Evangelist...and a missionary. Was he supposed to sit down in a prosperous area of Lagos and focus on milking the gullible rich and poor like most of our pastors do these days?

You people read Bible stories of Jeremiah et al confronting kings and condemning their actions...then you come here and mouth such silly stuff.
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by GeorgeD1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
he who lives by the gun will die by the gun.

keep bringing it on boko haram. today is your day,

tomorrow will be your nemesis! angry
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by alkadriyar(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
alaoeri: Keep sayings this what happening in nigeria is high level of conspiracy to distabilised the country, the name BH have been hijacked by some set of ppl suspecting outsider's hands in this or why 'll sokoto, maiduguri, bauchi, yobe, kano, kaduna & kogi 'll be attacked simultaneously & ωε 'll be thinking its the same BH created by yussuf. Trying to distabilized the country through the opium of ppl which is religion, the earlier ωε realised & rise to the challenges the better to avoid another syria in making. May God saves 9ja.
reference should also be made 2 d 2010 october 1st bomb blast which is d first terror attack in nigeria. Boko haram did not claim responsibility but MEND did.
Subsequent attacks were immediately said to hav been claimed by Boko haram. Yes its true Boko Haram is responsible but i do not believ its the Boko Haram of late Muhammed Yusuf.
Its either u take or leav it. They siad "for those who believe in God, no explanation is neccessary, nd for those who do not believ in God, no explanation is Possible.
THE TRUTH IS BITTER. Lets shine our eyes nd stop chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by killuminati(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
ministergh: . Kiluminati....may Jesus forgive you and that f***king mohammed of urs. And for the record.. Allah is not God. Allah is a god worshipped by aa buch of deceived idol worshippers called muslims. My God can never be called allah.. Fucck allah
shocked
ministergh: . Kiluminati....may Jesus forgive you and that f***king mohammed of urs. And for the record.. Allah is not God. Allah is a god worshipped by aa buch of deceived idol worshippers called muslims. My God can never be called allah.. Fucck allah
absolutely brainwashed idi..ot! May Allah help your life to see the light because you're in a total darkness. Worse than Nepa, abi na PHCN?
Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by killuminati(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
alkadriyar:
reference should also be made 2 d 2010 october 1st bomb blast which is d first terror attack in nigeria. Boko haram did not claim responsibility but MEND did.
Subsequent attacks were immediately said to hav been claimed by Boko haram. Yes its true Boko Haram is responsible but i do not believ its the Boko Haram of late Muhammed Yusuf.
Its either u take or leav it. They siad "for those who believe in God, no explanation is neccessary, nd for those who do not believ in God, no explanation is Possible.
THE TRUTH IS BITTER. Lets shine our eyes nd stop chasing shadows.
Brilliant!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri by touchmehard: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Confirming the incident, the Borno State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Gideon Jibrin, said the reports of the killing in Mafoni ward was received on Tuesday morning.
He said Mafoni is one of the black spots identified by the joint task force and police.
“It is a place where some members of the Boko Haram sect use as a hideout and from where they launch attacks on other parts of Maiduguri metropolis, “Jubrin stated.

Has the Police raided the place or made effort to arrest the hoodlums during their meetings there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Pledges Nigeria's Support For South Sudan / Buhari, APC Plan To Compromise INEC To Rig 2019 Election –PDP / APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.