Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

One Man One Joke! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One Man One Joke! (2036 Views)

One Man, One Vote / Daniel (osuofia Junior ) One Man Comedy Drama Is Out / BREAKING NEWS: One Man Just Killed Himself And Ran Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Man One Joke! by bright007(f): 5:57am On Aug 08, 2012
It has been å tiring day at d office.It was already 6.00pm and Jonah still had the traffic to beat in order to get home.He zoomed off in his escalade and soon found out the hold-up was worse than he had thought.At 8.00pm he was still driving but now very tired.
He got home at 11 pm and was totally exhausted and farmished.His wife had prepared dinner and probably waited for Jonah before leaving for vigil.Jonah went to the bedroom,took off his shoes and jumped on d bed.He felt å need to relax before going to d kitchen.Half asleep,he dreamt he was back in d village and his mummy had prepared his best meal and he was enjoying every mouthful of d meal.His wife returned from vigil d next morning and saw jonah chewing his mouth and his tummy had unusually become inflated.On getting closer to d bed,she saw some pillow fragments all around him.She examined his mouth and saw more of it,she looked at d bed again and observed 3 out of four pillows were missing!
Re: One Man One Joke! by bingbagbo(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2012
and so what??
Re: One Man One Joke! by Vivly(f): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
And then, she fainted.
Re: One Man One Joke! by walexydon(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: One Man One Joke! by bashydemy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
@OP and what happen after that?
Re: One Man One Joke! by bright007(f): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
bashy_demy: @OP and what happen after that?
the wife fainted!
Re: One Man One Joke! by bashydemy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
^^^ and what happen after she fainted?
Re: One Man One Joke! by gulfer: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
bashy_demy: ^^^ and what happen after she fainted?
They poured water on her and she woke up grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: One Man One Joke! by bashydemy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
^^ let the OP answer now
Re: One Man One Joke! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
gulfer: They poured water on her and she woke up grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

and what happened after she woke up? undecided undecided undecided
Re: One Man One Joke! by jackpot(f): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
~vicky~:

vicky dear. Can we nyaash pls? I get 6-pacs and I swaaar am so romantik! wink

[s]baybyyy, don't turn down my offer pls cos I know it's been long you've been smooched![/s] tongue
cheesy
Re: One Man One Joke! by bright007(f): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
~vicky~:

she farted 4 times and that translated to 4 gold medals in d bedroom.
Re: One Man One Joke! by bright007(f): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
gulfer: They poured water on her and she woke up grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
the wife farted and nigeria won å plastic medal at d olympics.
Re: One Man One Joke! by StarrMatthieu: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2012
LOL
Re: One Man One Joke! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
bright007: she farted 4 times and that translated to 4 gold medals in d bedroom.

ok so what happened after she farted 4 times and translated to 4 gold medals in d bedroom undecided undecided undecided undecided answer me fast fast

jackpot: vicky dear. Can we nyaash pls? I get 6-pacs and I swaaar am so romantik! wink

[s]baybyyy, don't turn down my offer pls cos I know it's been long you've been smooched![/s] tongue
cheesy

undecided undecided undecided undecided

u don high abi?
face front joor embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: One Man One Joke! by bright007(f): 5:37am On Aug 10, 2012
~vicky~:

ok so what happened after she farted 4 times and translated to 4 gold medals in d bedroom undecided undecided undecided undecided answer me fast fast

so u want me to spill d beans.....u are d woman....so tell us what happened...
Re: One Man One Joke! by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2012
bright007: so u want me to spill d beans.....u are d woman....so tell us what happened...

i thought you re a female too? so ans it your self
Re: One Man One Joke! by bright007(f): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2012
~vicky~:

i thought you re a female too? so ans it your self
**adjusts my bra**ehen...if I âm å female nko?...*.eyes her*..
Re: One Man One Joke! by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2012
^^^hun?...answer d question then
Re: One Man One Joke! by illicit(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2012
ask her wat dis her signature is all about, probably after our third round.
Re: One Man One Joke! by brightpot: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2012
~vicky~:
^^^hun?...answer d question then
hellos vicky,I think loves u oo.I was wanted to told u before now but am waited for this time.Can we met in dat corror today?
Re: One Man One Joke! by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2012
brightpot: hellos vicky,I think loves u oo.I was wanted to told u before now but am waited for this time.Can we met in dat corror today?

what of under d mango tree grin grin grin
Re: One Man One Joke! by brightpot: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2012
~vicky~:

what of under d mango tree grin grin grin
*hypnotised*ighhhiiiiiii*how was u know dat I love that place?infact I want to go and buy umbrella*winks*to avoid accidental discharge and stories dat touch after nine months.cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Smart Enter And Solve This Riddle. / Whatsapp Walking Man Found!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Haba!! Are There Not Handsome Man In Edo-state Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.