Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,903 members, 7,852,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque (16511 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by tosomaju(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2012
Abu-Ruqayya:
muslim are always protected by Almighty Allah.... while.christian are godless and faceless people that is why they are always at the disadvantage.
u are proving my point
what has xtians done to u?
Why do u hate them this much
what is the different with u and bh?
Words are also bombs cause they can also cause damages
watch ur tongue please
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by ANYPEN(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2012
ifihearam: Why would they station JTF in mosques and churches left at the mercy of boko haram?this is a rape to equality and justice.

Don't you get it? the soldiers were there to fish out terrorist for interrogation because they know they'll come to the mosque while the terrorist saw their being there as an opportunity to kill the security men since soldiers are part of their targets & they can protect themselves.
Did you here of any mosque's memeber's death or atleast wounded?

the fact is that mosques protect themselves & churches don't.
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by ben4reel: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2012
Abu-Ruqayya:
muslim are always protected by Almighty Allah.... while.christian are godless and faceless people that is why they are always at the disadvantage.
^Another sill.y bokoharamist on the loose.

1 Like

Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by bamuhanya: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
DIVIDE HER PLEASE ALREADY.
The christians wish the casualty should be higher or equal there own to justify a motive.The christians believe if BH attack you then you should have a just right to attack any Muslim around you in return as fairness.The christians believe the Muslims lie about being victims.They also think we should be divided along religious ideology and Islam should preferably not be tolerated or accepted and should be blamed always.
Well i say and i believe we should divide and Muslims should not take this christian treats lightly.We do no have control over the BH and we did not send to anyone doing such acts but it will be foolish of us as Muslims,if someday or somehow some christians decide to unleash violence or massacre our Muslim folks over an action we did not sanction or suggest.The Muslims most know they have a duty to protect themselves and also make/promote peace& harmony as best as they can.
In many issues that have nothing to do with Muslims.The Muslims have never distance themselves from the Christians as brothers.But anytime the Muslim community suffers a similar situation the christians are quick to hip blames and even make every single Muslim look culpable or accountable for it.I say they can go to hell with that mind set.I don't care.
If your war is with Boko-haram,then you have partners amongst the Muslim folks.but any day you choose to take it out on the Muslims definitely you have an all out enemy equal the task too!

1 Like

Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by Dawdy(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2012
bamu_hanya: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
The christians wish the casualty should be higher or equal there own to justify a motive.The christians believe if BH attack you then you should have a just right to attack any Muslim around you in return as fairness.The christians believe the Muslims lie about being victims.They also think we should be divided along religious ideology and Islam should preferably not be tolerated or accepted and should be blamed always.
Well i say and i believe we should divide and Muslims should not take this christian treats lightly.We do no have control over the BH and we did not send to anyone doing such acts but it will be foolish of us as Muslims,if someday or somehow some christians decide to unleash violence or massacre our Muslim folks over an action we did not sanction or suggest.The Muslims most know they have a duty to protect themselves and also make/promote peace& harmony as best as they can.
In many issues that have nothing to do with Muslims.The Muslims have never distance themselves from the Christians as brothers.But anytime the Muslim community suffers a similar situation the christians are quick to hip blames and even make every single Muslim look culpable or accountable for it.I say they can go to hell with that mind set.I don't care.
If your war is with Boko-haram,then you have partners amongst the Muslim folks.but any day you choose to take it out on the Muslims definitely you have an all out enemy equal the task too!
seconded.

1 Like

Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by ifihearam: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2012
ANY-PEN :

Don't you get it? the soldiers were there to fish out terrorist for interrogation because they know they'll come to the mosque while the terrorist saw their being there as an opportunity to kill the security men since soldiers are part of their targets & they can protect themselves.
Did you here of any mosque's memeber's death or atleast wounded?

the fact is that mosques protect themselves & churches don't.

Why are u taking side with terrorists,it is obvious that the security personnels are part of the terrorists,who told you they were there to fish out terrorist,they were stationed there to protect the terrorists.
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by mufc009(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2012
gbadexy: Sentiments beclouds sound reasoning.
I'm at a loss trying to understand how any sane person would think that boko haram just killed two soldiers and had two of their members killed so as not to hurt christians feeling or that they aren't the only ones attacked.
How stupid can people get? Like seriously, religion is more dangerous than cocaine in the minds of already gullible people that doesn't have objective and independent thought.
Does boko haram give a phuck what christians feel or have they ever hidden their disdain for christians?
Sure they are fighting christians and the group is used by politicians to cause instability through religious or ethnic means while the members feel they are fighting religious war. There attacking christians mostly and muslims that oppose them doesn't mean Islam endorses them or they speak for the muslims in nigeria.
Do you people think if there weren't soldiers there, the casualty won't be more than two? Or did they call the mosque ahead to get soldiers to protect them because the would strike and then they attacked anyway because they give a damn what christians feel.
During the attacks at the mosque, like the one a suicide bomber tried to bomb some emirs in yobe and at other mosque, did they acted script or was it for lack of trying that the bombers didn't succeed?
Did they claim they are fighting islam, they are just dissident groups with extreme views and the attacks on the place of worship is usually targeted against a key person who has condemned or criticize them like some fools claim they are not doing and they are attacked for it without any appreciation or encouragement by those fool. Instead they would wonder why such people were not killed.
Apart from the high profile ones you hear, they regularly kill many scholars and clerics that condemn their activities.
I am yet to meet any sane and unbiased christian on NL and the views of the fanatic ones are extreme, I wonder what such hypocrites would do if ordered by their pastors to go and bomb some mosques with the provision of ammunitions and the promise of heaven like during the crusade.
God bless U bless ur family
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by maclatunji: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2012
Beaf!:
Nigerians are a big joke!

So now the debate has turned to how many are killed while churches are attacked and how many when mosques are attacked? I am sure even in Aso Rock the same argument will be going on in the mind of Mr President.

Nigeria is already divided whether like it or not. It is just sad that monirity christian who are born and bred in the north are the ones faced with this monster.

Boko Harem is spreading down to the south. Igbira, Edo and even Yorubas muslims are more fanatical than the Hausas. All boko harem agents need is to brainwash or drug them also and they will be more deadly than the Abokis. No where is safe in Naija.

@bolded, it seems to me that the perceived "victims" seem as "bloodthirsty" as the "Aggressors". GEJ is not leading at all in this country, it is depressing that we have one of the most "feeble" leaders the world has ever known. If you have enemies as a leader, you deal with them effectively- not hide, whine and cry. Shameful!
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by tosomaju(m): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2012
by their fruit u shall kno them
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by ANYPEN(m): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2012
bobbyruffy: May d gud lord save our dear country from dis blood sheds...

Pls can someone help me out, i dont knw how 2 start a new topic... I've got sooo much 2 write but i dnt knw how 2 go about it

Don't be a fool nah! Look for it yourself by not being afraid to press any button. Explore for God's sake, someone built this machine!!!

1 Like

Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by ajf(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2012
There is something fishy here, when it is a church many people die but when it is a mosque the bomb is either discovered or goes off at the wrong time or the mosque is guarded by soldiers.
Any sensible person should have noticed this I'm not being biased since I hate both religions anyway.
Between how can an attack on a mosque full of worshipers leave ONLY soldiers dead? Who are the targets here? Isn't it easier to target MANY people than just FOUR soldiers?
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by ANYPEN(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2012
ifihearam:

Why are u taking side with terrorists,it is obvious that the security personnels are part of the terrorists,who told you they were there to fish out terrorist,they were stationed there to protect the terrorists.

Taking side with terrorist ke!
Why would terrorist kill terrorist
Am saying, if the soldiers weren't there, the terrorist will simply come to pray & go home without shooting a bullet.

Ok, is there a report of bomb in the car? It is because they aren't there to kill the Muslims. How would they entered the mosque open fire & escape just like that.
they should have come with bom if their intention is to kill en masse
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by Henrick007: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2012
1st round score
church =16
mosque=4
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by ai119(m): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2012
ifihearam: Why would they station JTF in mosques and churches left at the mercy of boko haram?this is a rape to equality and justice.
why are u talking like an alien...the police said protection of worshiping place is by demand.
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by MrEverest(m): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2012
teminoni: There have been reported threats on mosques, including shootings and bombings, but I have not heard of any casualties what so ever. The muslim worshipers are always saved by one mysterious obstacle or 'premature' explosion before getting to the mosque.

What I'm trying to say is churches are attacked and there are dead worshipers. Mosques are attacked but there is never a single dead worshiper.

I think this is just a tactic by boko haram to make us think mosques are being attacked by christians so they have the right to attack more churches. Or they are trying to cause confusion and thus, a religious war.

Plz I stand to be corrected if wrong.
GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!! On point.
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by tempest01(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2012
bamu_hanya: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Christians av a duty to protect themselves too u know. Survival is a basic instinct.

1 Like

Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by CITIZENX: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2012
I tought Imam Shekau the leader of Boko Haram in the last video said they are not after Muzzies but Christians, the Security forces and any Muslim who give out info about them. In essence, BH dont really attack the Muzzies who will be the ultimate beneficiaries of the the new Islamic republic nay Somalia they want to create. Does anyone know how Islam was created in north Africa? Someone said they used the Boko style.
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by Soulcaine(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2012

May GOD have mercy on ur philistine mouth. If u can just give me ur address, i will luv to c ur god protect u.from me "the godless"
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by adewasco2k(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2012
Gov of Kogi in full body Armour as he visits bomb victims in hospital

Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by MrEverest(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2012
Henrick007: 1st round score
church =16
mosque=4
are you a human being?
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by ai119(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2012
ajf: I'm not being biased since I hate both religions anyway.
Then why re u talking
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by Soulcaine(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2012
Abu-Ruqayya:

pls just post ur address for me and lemme see ur god protect u frm me. "the godless and faceless" low life scum piece of thrash jalabia-wearing-goro chewing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by Baawaa(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2012
Abu-Ruqayya:
Do u no d meaning of what u just typed U dont hav fault,i blame d shoeless president
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by Caseless: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2012
mufc009:
The guy is a fooool.
Just back off before he attack your parent now.
Tank u 4 dat. I dnt knw y our so cald youth ar clouded wt sentiment..That they cant undrstnd wat they'v read.
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by ayando(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2012
i think we should not begin to compare casualties in churches wit mosques cos we will only end up in supporting the act thru sentiments.i know is painful n sad.churches should tighten their security n look out for new faces
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by MrEverest(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2012
Henrick007: 1st round score
church =16
mosque=4
are you a human being? If yes may be you will be included in the statistics. Bunkum!
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2012
Bokoharam would soon consume d country,from kogi it would spread to benin and ilorin.from ilorin it would enter s.west and from benin it would enter s.east and s.south.it is funny that people killed in churches but none in mosque.
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by scribble: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2012
adewasco2k: Gov of Kogi in full body Armour as he visits bomb victims in hospital

only in Nigeria will a dumb a** governor hold press conference with microphone near the bedsie of a victim who is supposed to be recuperating and does not need the germs, noise and other unwholesomeness in this picture

1 Like

Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by ai119(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2012
The most stupid and funny thing is calling someone faceless terrio, when America are changing there war tactics calling tabliban to peaceful discussion let's apply desame because this doesn't look an easy war 2 win.
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by qualified(f): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2012
caseless: didnt u read d part d i.g ordred 24hr survailance around place of worshp aftr d 1st attak on DL?

just like ur name, u have no case! So stop ur baseless defense. All d attacks on Mosques have so far failed, while every attack on churches succeeds. The purported attacks on mosques are mere cover-ups!
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by iyanda146: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2012
berem: What a funny story! So JTF soldiers now guard mosques? Churches are left insecured for boko haram to terrorize! I pity this unholy and forceful marriage called nigeria!
The way churches are built this days, it is not possible to station security person at every church because in a street you see atleast 2 churches.
Re: KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque by MrEverest(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2012
What a misleading caption. Pls which mosque was attacked? The title should have been ''JTF attacked, two soldiers killed'' Hypocrites!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Retired Civil Servant Dies Without Pay (Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Challenges Buhari To A Debate / Kidnappers Arrested While Awaiting Ransom From Their Victims In Katsina (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.