Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark (23859 Views)

Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by DonaldGenes(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
apala911: Let's stop trading words, enough of all these ethnic and tribal tirades. We all need to be united and fight against one common evil bedeviling us BOKO HARAM....I am tired and sick of dis blood letting and shedding day in day out. Let's desist from further diversionary fights against dis menace.
real talk!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by DonaldGenes(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
gboss4sure:

I pray it come faster lets see who go lose.
lmao!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Mekanze: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
I don't know why yoruba people dey always fear 4 just theaten.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by DonaldGenes(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
executinal: Every tom and Jerry is now relevant in Nigeria. Naija i hail
ohooooo!!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by born2boink(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
Acidosis: everybody now wants to talk in "these" country.
let all Hausa and Ibo kill each other finish, we will inherit nigeria

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by oduasolja: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
PStylish: Once again, I appeal to my dear Igbo and SS brothers to please take the i-don't-care comments of some Yoruba guys on this thread with a pinch of salt.

There will be no mistakes this time around.

Thank you.

look at this stupid person.

yorubas told u they dont want war ,that you should negotiate, what did u do ? u started a war because of your greed and you tried to invade our villages , u were bombing lagos and u expect us to just siddon look. so obviously we had to join the army and deal with u mad men. same thing applies for the midwest, they didnt want a war but were forced to go to war.

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Dawdy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
For those of You who dont get me right, le me make myself clear, Yorubas will not get involved in any war as long as we are not forced to, we are not cowards, we just dont believe in violence.

We are peace loving people, let take it into consideration,
North = Boko Haram menace
south east = kidnapping
south south = kidnapping and mend millitants
south west = peace!

12 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
kettykin:

As usual , later you will join your slave masters to kill your fellow southerners , !!!!
Thanks for this. Jst what i wntd to reply to d dude. We r talkin abt protecting south he is runnin like a coward.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by hurricaneChris: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
This Dawdy of a dude is a stinking coward! U aint gonna get involved in d war huh? Dont wori, wen u start hearin d sounds of granades in Lagos and Ibadan, u will run out frm dt ur ''ogbomosho'' and look for a creek to hide.......hahahah--onye ofe nmanu!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by omayyi: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
76Naira: Why can't we just divide and go our separate ways.
Not as if the current Nigeria is offering anything fantastic.
Leave the north to their cattle, farm & solid minerals without a seaport.
Then all these talks will turn to border sneaking and queues at the Southern Nigerian embassy in Kano.

There is no doubt the Yorubas will fare excellently well. If the Ibos get together, they can become one of the technology centers in west Africa and the core south can do well with their resources as long as Alamesigha, Ibori, Odili, Igbinedion & co don't get back to power.

We should be at least 2 nations already & let them bomb themselves & fly their cattle as foreign exports.
76Naira: Why can't we just divide and go our separate ways.
Not as if the current Nigeria is offering anything fantastic.
Leave the north to their cattle, farm & solid minerals without a seaport.
Then all these talks will turn to border sneaking and queues at the Southern Nigerian embassy in Kano.

There is no doubt the Yorubas will fare excellently well. If the Ibos get together, they can become one of the technology centers in west Africa and the core south can do well with their resources as long as Alamesigha, Ibori, Odili, Igbinedion & co don't get back to power.

We should be at least 2 nations already & let them bomb themselves & fly their cattle as foreign exports.
lol @ queuing up for visas in Kano. Last time I checked there are more southerners in the north than vice versa even with BH making it clear they don't want u. I even heard there are 3 million igbos in Kano alone...let everyone go his way jooor. Northerners are very contented people and am sure they'd be happy with the little they got ; Can't say the same about u greedy southerners.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by boyendowed(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
All those clamouring for war should be careful.Put on your television and see what's going on in Syria.It's not a pretty sight

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dawdy: For those of You who dont get me right, le me make myself clear, Yorubas will not get involved in any war as long as we are not forced to, we are not cowards, we just dont believe in violence.

We are peace loving people, let take it into consideration,
North = Boko Haram menace
south east = kidnapping
south south = kidnapping and mend millitants
south west = peace!
look @ dis south western cockcroach tryin τ̅o glorify his region! We r nt one in nigeria! Everybody get him interest! We discriminate against ourselves more than white people do τ̅o us!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by oduasolja: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
hurricaneChris: This Dawdy of a dude is a stinking coward! U aint gonna get involved in d war huh? Dont wori, wen u start hearin d sounds of granades in Lagos and Ibadan, u will run out frm dt ur ''ogbomosho'' and look for a creek to hide.......hahahah--onye ofe nmanu!

dont worry if i am going to die , i will rather die fighting that be slaughtered .

u theiving lot went to war because of the oil in the niger delta. u can twist it whatever way u want , but thats just the fact. f u c k u .

nah only una sabi enjoy oil.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
This group is diplomatic i must confess,same with most of their communiques. Why wait b4 u expose dokubo, if he hs done wrong follow d due process and expose him otherwise ur jst breeding corruption. War is looming heavily now coz d generation that experienced biafran war r gradually fadein away,d present youth dnt know wat it means to be in war. lets be careful abt war,elites that trigger d war wuld jst fly away while d poor masses suffer. After d war they come back and continue their looting.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Taich(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
"At the last days, there shall be rumours of wars"
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by DonaldGenes(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
But to be candid...why is it that when it is the turn of the Niqer delta people to be president @least for the first time..this kind of blood lettinq day n day is happeninq...and it comes from no other section but from the north,is there any political undertone underlying it........
Its so bad.....when other zones were having their turn...this didn't occur,so why now?
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
apala911: Let's stop trading words, enough of all these ethnic and tribal tirades. We all need to be united and fight against one common evil bedeviling us BOKO HARAM....I am tired and sick of dis blood letting and shedding day in day out. Let's desist from further diversionary fights against dis menace.
but when one looks it seems the core northerners are not doing enough to encourage its people to oppose the BH boys and this has made other region to suspect some sinister moves.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
lacasa: I trust my people.

We r Peace loving but will stand fσr our rights n defend ourselves from anybody be it Asari or Clark or whoever.

Let them watch wat they say.

Up North, Up Nigeria cool

Shut up ewu hausa
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Ushafaiza(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
When this Arewa Hausa boys say Northern Youths, i hope they exclude Middle Belt youths, because we are not northern youths, infact we not are part of North our Identity is MIDDLE BELT,

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Ushafaiza(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
When this Arewa Hausa boys say Northern Youths, i hope they exclude Middle Belt youths, because we are not northern youths, infact we not are part of North our Identity is MIDDLE BELT!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Dontizzl(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
Super1759: So the northners can now talk. So they are busy watching BH killing themselves all this while. Why don't they team up and get this people out if they are peace loving people
all I expected was for the nothern youth to dissociate themselves and condemn the activities of Boko haram,cooperate with relevant agencies to end this menance.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by nagoma(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Donalð Genes: But to be candid...why is it that when it is the turn of the Niqer delta people to be president @least for the first time..this kind of blood lettinq day n day is happeninq...and it comes from no other section but from the north,is there any political undertone underlying it........
Its so bad.....when other zones were having their turn...this didn't occur,so why now?

Your candidate is a Wally .
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Truckpusher(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
PStylish: Once again, I appeal to my dear Igbo and SS brothers to please take the i-don't-care comments of some Yoruba guys on this thread with a pinch of salt.

Thank you.
Definitely,we here in the south south are fully aware of the mistakes that took place during the civil war which has put what i'll call a temporary strain in our relationship with the east,but we the younger generation now know better and we are ready and this time ,it will be fight to finish.A WAR OF ATTRITION, TO TEACH THESE IDIOTS A LESSON ,ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by dayounce: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
All these mumu nairalanders looking for war, common police can intimidate you all,n you are all here forming internet warriors. for me, ijaws and hausas can kill themselves for all i care. yeye sycophants.
Almost all of clarks family members are abroad and hes beating war drums. yeye fowl.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by sarutobie(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
alaoeri: Ijaw, hausa & igbo can gö to war & kill themselves who cares in as much its doesn't reach SW.
Then the SW should forever stay mute in matters arising in the country..hypocrite!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by chievo: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
waja: . But will be involved in noise making.
.....With shout , swearing nd clapping of hnds..

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by chievo: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
waja: . But will be involved in noise making.
.....With shouting , swearing nd clapping of hnds..
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by xynerise: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
Guys pls dont forget to inform me when d war will begin. I have a nice plan cool
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Youngzedd(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
How can a lion, Sheep and Elephant live inside a room and call themselves brothers?

That can never be possible and you know it.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by strangest(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2012

Thank you.

Thank you my brother, if we can get hundred of you from yorouba land, the North will be turned to a desert in less than a week
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by tonade: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
Bunch of idiotic silly twats on this NL, you all seat behind your screens typing rubbish about a certain tribe being cowards and all regarding war. You talk about it like its some action movie or so, silly punks..why una no carry gun go find boko haram if you know say your tribe brave?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

By NBS Estimates, Nigeria’s Population Now 193.3 Million. Kano State Leads / PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed / BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.