Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Newbie Into Programming With HP Mini Laptop - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Newbie Into Programming With HP Mini Laptop (1362 Views)

Why You Should Start Programming With C. / Programming With Android / Uh? Learning Programming With Phone?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newbie Into Programming With HP Mini Laptop by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2012
I intend to start learning programming and codes, but my budget covers me getting Mini Laptop for now. Can the mini do the programming stuff.

Pls i need help....
Re: Newbie Into Programming With HP Mini Laptop by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
undecided someone shld pls answer me..
Re: Newbie Into Programming With HP Mini Laptop by mexzony: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
hello pls just try to get a normal sized laptop cos there are some stuffs that u wud need to do that is intensive in terms of memory and also in terms of screen wideness which can make you see all ur codes at once.for me a normal sized laptop is it cos of its wideness which is a plus.if u were doing some graphic work for example u need a big screen.however the mini can do the stuff anyway but it is highly recommended to get a wide screen laptop.

1 Like

Re: Newbie Into Programming With HP Mini Laptop by mj(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
At least for now, you can start coding with your mini, but you might need to replace it later, I love coding with desktop pc with windows xp on it or linux, they are very fast. All the best.
Re: Newbie Into Programming With HP Mini Laptop by Ghoxt: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
i'll really luv 2 learn programing. Pls Can any one teach me online.
Re: Newbie Into Programming With HP Mini Laptop by Ghoxt: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
i'll really luv 2 learn programing. Pls Can any one teach me online.
Telmurf@gmail.com
Re: Newbie Into Programming With HP Mini Laptop by ghettodreamz(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
@OP
I don't think it's a bad idea since that's what you can afford, maybe you just try to get used to it and with time you can get a medium or large sized laptop that would help you to get things learnt and done quicker and faster enough. I believe you need a good laptop for the memory capacity and the wideness of the screen for the visibility nothing more or you could get a used desktop pc with a UPS, if that would help instead of you getting a mini laptop. There are some mini that cost 60k, and with less than 60k you can get a cheap and neatly used or second handed desktop PC with UPS, later when you can afford the laptop you go for one with the wide screen, 15inches and upward should be good, I hope this helps.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help: Wordpress Permalink Settings Not Working / Css Help Anybody? / I'm Addicted To Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.