Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? (3709 Views)

Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy / Are There Good Nigerians Can Assist A Young Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2012
Please, i want to transfer some amount of money to Europe and the only payment accepted is paysafe and no Africa country is allow to use paysafe. Who can assist me?
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by krsone: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2012
Hello.

How much are you looking to transfer? send me an email and will give you details on how to......... you pay into a Nigerian bank account and the other is done for you here. upclean93@yahoo.co.uk is the email when you are ready
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
krsone: Hello.

How much are you looking to transfer? send me an email and will give you details on how to......... you pay into a Nigerian bank account and the other is done for you here. upclean93@yahoo.co.uk is the email when you are ready
Thanks, i will reply you by email...
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
fados4sure:
Thanks, i will reply you by email...

No fall mugu for MAGA hand oh...
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
Lins01:

Thanks
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by Thethy(m): 12:44am On Aug 14, 2012
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by legalwealth(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2012
fados4sure: Please, i want to transfer some amount of money to Europe and the only payment accepted is paysafe and no Africa country is allow to use paysafe. Who can assist me?

Be very careful people you send money to as I can see someone telling you above to send cash to his account.
Be careful oh and check the site if they accept credit,paypal,Liberty Reserve or PayZa as I could be of help teaching you how to do the payment yourself.
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by legalwealth(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2012
krsone: Hello.

Sorry oh!Do you even know what a Paysafe account is?
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by legalwealth(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2012
Lins01:

I like and appreciate this.
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lins01:

Thanks my bro..
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by meeky007(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
fados4sure:
Please, i want to transfer some amount of money to Europe and the only payment accepted is paysafe and no Africa country is allow to use paysafe. Who can assist me?
how far
how did you manage to get a paysafecard
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
meeky007:

how far
how did you manage to get a paysafecard
I couldn't get any assistance but I did it myself in 2013 when I was doing my MSc in Cyprus
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by meeky007(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
fados4sure:

I couldn't get any assistance but I did it myself in 2013 when I was doing my MSc in Cyprus
ok it's not available in Nigeria?
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
meeky007:
ok it's not available in Nigeria?
Is not even available in Africa

1 Like

Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by harry2sexy(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2020
Is this still possible in 2020?
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 28, 2020
harry2sexy:
Is this still possible in 2020?
Neteller & Skrill are own by Paysafe Group and still not available in Nigeria.
Re: Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe? by ecurrencies2017: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2020
*Cashapp* funds available ✅ International cash deposit / transfer also available to any country in DOLLARS / POUNDS / EUROS ETC.
NAIRA RATE : 440 - 455/ $DOLLAR ✅ for Pounds, Canadian Dollars and Euros rate chat my up.

Funding under 24hrs to any country

Middle man can also come in�
+23456181840

(1) (Reply)

Extra Clean Mercedez Benz C220 "97" Model For Sale. Direct 4rm Germany (see Pix) / See how To Start Dropshipping Business In Nigeria / 2022 Top 10 Richest People In Edo State And Their Net Worth (full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.