Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Celebrities You Wish To Date Or Just Sleep With If Given The Opportunity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities You Wish To Date Or Just Sleep With If Given The Opportunity (1808 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities You Wish To Date Or Just Sleep With If Given The Opportunity by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
Y'all should pardon me if this is an old topic.i started visiting nairaland actively from january last year so cant really tell if this thread has been discussed before.
I know while growing up(even now we are all grown ups) some of us have envisage dating or sllepin with them celebrities...dont know for y'all but i have really admired and lust after some fine A.S.S celebrity ladies!..down below are some of mine:
...........naija scene.......
Music area:EVA...dating...eva is one fyne helluva of chick i admire a lot!!...as a rap music addict, i love the fact that she can spit and still got brains with a sensual BEAUTY!!
MUNA....dating...this ex beauty queen had me sayin DAYUUUUUUMMM when i first saw her..she is so effn cute though i heard she is bad mannered...but she is BIURIFUL imho
DENCIA...ONE/3WEEKS nightstand...she gurl is so sexy she leaves me salivating with them 32DD'S.i know its a product of surgery but a niqqa like moi will still love to tap those bakassi and ra.cks mehn but cant date her or ever think of taking her to my momma at all...my mom will disown me at just suggesting marriage
MOVIES:they are so many but i will go with just three
MARY OKOLO...marriage/dating...dont know if y'all still remebers this beauty back in the day when nollywood was worth watching.back then, i was so young but this gurl had me thinking of marriage at such a young age!!..gosh!!...she wasnt popular nor acted much flicks but she was allmost perfectly made.i didnt like jim iyke back then and was pissed in one of the movies whenhe kissed her.lol..lala don dey madt..her skin tone gave me butterflies..mary oooooo, this OP, LALA is still crazy about you till this day!!
GENEVIVE NNAJI...dating/marriage.....my younger sister so much adores her that she told me I WILL LOVE TO MEET HER ONE DAY...their is no denying that men love genevive..even kokomaster had to kiss this gurl..i dont give a flying Zap, i will gladly date/marry genevive even if she has 3 kids!!
MERCY JOHNSON....nyanshin things mehn...with a body and ra.cks to die for, i can see why most men cant get enough of MJ..whatever she lacks in manners and facially, she made all that up in her well chiselled body..
RADIO:AMANDA of cool fm PH...have never met her or seen her but her angellic voice gives me goose pimples...just hear her voice for a day and you will join the bandwagon of those admiring this lady..there is this other lady, NAOMI of rhythm93.7 PH.dayuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm..gosh...am lost for words to describe her voice!!..she got the best vocie i have heard on the airwaves in naija!!!..no competition mehn...she's tha ish
........foreign scene.....
MOVIES: they are more than 20 but let me just mention few names
MEEGAN GOOD...MARRIAGE OOOOO...i repeat MARRIAGE OOOOO....this angel needs no introduction if y'all watch hollywood movies..to me, she is nearly perfectly made!!...her eyes, sultry voice, slim body and sexy walkin steps got me goin HULALACIOUS!!..felt sad when she announced she is married at last BET awards...i was like ''here is another one of dream gurl getting married''..chai, meegan, this is not what we planned o...i was ready to be your scape goat...anyway sha, dat one dey..
GABRIELLE UNION:....dating....this ebonyi bombshell is so cute that it hurts...just like musiwa started beefing the imaginary seun, i started my beefing my dawg, dwanye wade when i heard he was dating her...i was like guy take your time o..no touch that gurl till i come over to the US...lol...bottom line, i love this chick
EVA MENDES:...nyashin things oooooo....this blond cutie really had me goin gaga when i started watchin her movies and magazine pics..her bu.tt is something else..mehn, i envy the guy tapping them walayi!
BLAKE LIVELY:..marriage/dating...til this day, i purposely watch old episodes of GOSSIP GIRL just to behold this beauty!!...her smiles are outta this world.she givs me weak knees when ever she smile..just like mary okolo, she had me thinkin of marriage instantly..if any of y'all konws her personally, tell her LALA said she is beauty personified!!..lol...
MUSIC: nicki minaj....serious fucckn.....no need of sayin much on her...all i need is one night with her even if na inside a hut, she go no say 12 is different from half a dozen.others include randomly:
ciara(dating)
kelly rowland(dating)
vannessa hudgens(dating)
solange knowles(marriage)
lil kim(one night stand)
larissa riquelme, amodel(nyashing) e.t.c
others feel free to name yours
Re: Celebrities You Wish To Date Or Just Sleep With If Given The Opportunity by Idowuogbo(f): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
I b celeb 2 o! Wey my name na undecided
Re: Celebrities You Wish To Date Or Just Sleep With If Given The Opportunity by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
@OP, And tis al u kip passing through evrynite in ya Wet dreamz? - Too bad u forgot Whoopi Goldberg, she's not on ya List! embarassed embarassed
Re: Celebrities You Wish To Date Or Just Sleep With If Given The Opportunity by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo: I b celeb 2 o! Wey my name na undecided
lol...idowu, i typed ur name o but sexkills and jaybee no gree make ur name show
Re: Celebrities You Wish To Date Or Just Sleep With If Given The Opportunity by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
El Guapo: @OP, And tis al u kip passing through evrynite in ya Wet dreamz? - Too bad u forgot Whoopi Goldberg, she's not on ya List! embarassed embarassed
lmao...i dont have wet dreams for dem El...me whoopi goldberg?!!...chukwu amankwe..i love her acting skills but wont even have an erection if she stood stark naked infront of me!!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: See Funke Akindele's Elder Sister / Nairalander Pose With Chris Brown? / Pictures From Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday Hosted By Organizer Of Nigerian Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.