Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Funny Boko! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Boko! (897 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Boko! by omoredia: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
JOKES!
2 Boko haram members blew themselves up and went to heaven. In heaven an angel saw them and ask the two why they checked in so early. The first one replied 'I got to upset wit life and jst wished my pain will end so I decieded to blow myself up for God's sake. The second said 'girls were nt into me like that cos I am really ugly and i know that in Heaven I will get all the nice babes all for free.
The angel said to dem u both are ryt, paradise is really that good u'll have all wat u desire here.
There were 70 virgins for both of them 140 in all. The 2 to terrorist where so happy and got ready to check-in their rooms wit the ladies. In the room the boko guys discorvered that their private organs were gone they ran to the angel and complained. The Angel said that only guys without private parts are given the virgins. See as boko vex tell angel 'whalahi I go kill u if u kno give me my thing'!!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Another Bomb Blast In Jos / Letter Of Application By An Illitrate Akwa Ibom Girl / Whom Amongst You Have Not Commited This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.