Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,361 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon (12527 Views)

TEEN PATTI - Indian Poker / Teen Dies After 40-hour Diablo III Marathon PC Game..warn Your Kids!! / Taiwanese Teen Dies After Playing Diablo III For 40-hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by mkmyers45(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2012
okpara ugo:

And you will leave silently ever after.
Mr Man people are doing and bieng celebrated..
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by mkmyers45(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2012
Decryptor: What the hell do people see in that "dry" game? angry
That game is the bomb cool
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by mkmyers45(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2012
Dhelake: avent played a game datz as addictive as FM
Very True sha
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by martyns303(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2012
the first time i got uncharted 2, i played it for almost 30hrs straight, my fingers went white like its been deprived of blood flow, my eyes where red. if your a gamer u'll understand what the kid was going through, non gamers please dont say nothing about a feeling you dont understand.

2 Likes

Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by bright007(f): 7:17am On Aug 10, 2012
Mehnnn..this boy's case is extreme ooo...Reminds of d days when I go for 15 hours uninterrupted on games like dino crisis,God of war,resident evil series.I remember playing resident evil 4 for about 15 hours uninterrupted all in å bid to finish d mission at å go.
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by niyitogun(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2012
Gone 48hrs b4....and stabbed an exam to play video games back in d days
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by brainchild78(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2012
Video/Computer gaming is a very addictive activity. Its as if a demonic force beckons you to continue once you start. I wonder if these games manufacturers sublimally cast a spell on the user of their products. Whatever may be the true cause of this unquenchable behaviour, the truth will come to surface one day.
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by Duxe(f): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2012
It beats me wat's so damn interesting n fun in those yeye games that makes kids from humble homes steal money 2go play!

A twenty-something friend of mine,last yr was playing wt a friend in his house n didnt notice wen anoda friend came in n stole his new jean! It tuk a lot of thinking n retracing d day 4 almost 48hrs 4 him 2 recall who visited!

If u ask me (lyk he did), i'd tell u its...madness (4 want of a better word)!

1 Like

Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2012
I do play games a lot, back then i play fifa 2010 for like 8hrs non stop
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2012
I do play games a lot, back then i play fifa 2010 for like 8hrs non stop.
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by Kris4luv(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2012
If na Naija, nepa go force am comot for house

1 Like

Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by slap1(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2012
I was addicted to games when I was younger. I visited my friends' house and helped them with their chores so we could play games, my sweet mother didn't think it made sense to play it. Now, I don't even have time for it. I just play the ones in my phone when I'm in a bank queue or when lecturers start telling stories from the 18th century.
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by tonyx4x44(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2012
Darui: Kids.
Manage yourself.
Embarrassing hardcores like myself.
simply put!
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by Mikaelz(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2012
the boy obviously wants to be hero. I bet his mom has got 2 take d blame 4 dis.
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by Peterpan1(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2012
Every d report keeps pouring in,our youths and teens are going entirely of track witout taking in2 consideration that dere is a time for every tin on earth,LORD help us.
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by odumchi: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2012
I haven't played that game since January. It's fun but it gets boring quickly.

I hope the mother introduces the kid to sports.
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by odumchi: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2012
brainchild78: Video/Computer gaming is a very addictive activity. Its as if a demonic force beckons you to continue once you start. I wonder if these games manufacturers sublimally cast a spell on the user of their products. Whatever may be the true cause of this unquenchable behaviour, the truth will come to surface one day.

LWKMD! grin
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by odumchi: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2012
afam4eva: Gaming is very addictive. I used to go 24 hours non-stop. I even don't eat most times.

Afam, you too follow am?
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by UNLEASHED(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2012
Back in the days I'll pretend I was sick so my teacher would send me home, then it's game spree!
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by girlking(f): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2012
let me and this boy swap moms, his mom sounds like the most indulging mom in th world!
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by UNLEASHED(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2012
Don't blame the poor boy, if you're a gamer, try play unchartered 3 you'll just play away like there's no tomorrow especially in 3D, then you're completely lost.
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by Sike(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2012
mkmyers45: His lucky he didn't die...
As in... Very... Very... Lucky! Rubbbbishhhh!!!
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by Chirolechick: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2012
mkmyers45: Played Football Manager for 32 hours some years ago..then i had momentum.
r u my brother?
mehn dt stuff drove him crazy,he could do dt football manager tin for days
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by swizz01(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2012
Readin comments while avin ​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ PS2 PAD i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ hand......†ђξ mama na get sense °oo°°oo°o....mehn dts a lesson 4 both parties...snoozin off τ̅☺ face ​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ own game...!!!pls hu knws cheat move 4 TERRY i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ CAPCOM vs STREET FIGHTERS?
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by mkmyers45(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2012
Chirolechick:
r u my brother?
mehn dt stuff drove him crazy,he could do dt football manager tin for days

Men, that game is addictive and very good game
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by Lawalmd(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2012
The boy didn't plan well for the game im a bit of a game addict myself even with a wife and a kid(boy) I still have my ps3 in my room that I play with my son on weekends my wife won't even allow us put a pad in the sitting room not to talk of the console I don't think its something bad to be used to such gadgets there was one time i took on gt and it took the while weekend from me come see yawa bust for house, my wife refused to give me food by Sunday night, mehn does were the good of days you can't even imagine the experience except you have a feel of it
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
My record is 48hrs none stop no food no drink no shower i only go out to turn on my i pass my neighbour gen but i will set an outryt 72hrs once i hit d USA or UK
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by mkmyers45(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
dvdon: My record is 48hrs none stop no food no drink no shower i only go out to turn on my i pass my neighbour gen but i will set an outryt 72hrs once i hit d USA or UK

which game was that?
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by Xionez(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hmmm, the lad almost died trying. Imagine our Agberos and area boys spending that kind of time playing PES, FIFA, Call of Duty, Battlefield, L4D etc instead of harassing law abiding citizens. grin grin grin.
Things go better. grin. . . .but I suppose that's wishful thinking. sad
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by Shaw007(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
mkmyers45: Yeah..i tell ya.maybe someday i go do 3 days straight for Guiness World Record
haha,someone just did 4 now!
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by Shaw007(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2012
Mehn gamers full here o!! D best i'v done is 18Hrs straight(all thanks 2 nepa) that was with God of war2
Re: Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon by mkmyers45(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2012
Shaw007: haha,someone just did 4 now!
who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strange But True / Biggest Video Gaming Markets In Africa In 2017, By Revenue / Millionaires Club Football Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.