Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Music Production Technology - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Music Production Technology (1371 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Production Technology by 19naia(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
I have been using electronic music production equipment in USA for about 5 years now and i want to ship it to Lagos to stay there...The price to ship it is about the same as i can get if i sell in USA or maybe cost more to send it than to sell it....I want to send it to lagos because it is worth so much more being used to produce music...My only concern is if it is possible to buy a 2nd hand Korg Triton Extreme 88 key synthesizer workstation in Nigeria for less than $1,500.oo they are hard to find 2nd hand, because no one wants to sell them and every one wants one..they dont sell new ones any more...The other pieces of equipment i have are smaller and also easier to substitute or just ship with not much cost....The korg top end 88 key synthesizer workstations sell for over $3000.oo new and the latest models sell for over $4000,oo retail in the 1st year released...So if i cant buy used one for less than shipping my used one,its worth it to ship it....i will mange either way because music production tools can make millions with the right musicians and skills....

(1) (Reply)

. / If China And Japan Go To War Which Country Will USA Support???? / Pay For Bulk SMS With ATM Mastercard Through A Secured Online Payment Gateway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.