Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here (145879 Views)

Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree / Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Meets Here / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Taytee1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
Thank u jare@bodman4us@5age@yhemite@ojosaac@mykho1...wu be dis "hospydboi"wel i knw dat u are also an aspirant don't think may be ham here to advertise-NOPE-"LOL!"GREATEST AAUAITES", TO BE INCLUDED ME. I HAIL OOOO.....HOPE DIS WEEK BY GOD'S GRACE!!!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Taytee1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
Abi oooo@mykho1 thank u jare!!!GREATEST AAUAITE I HAIL O....
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by mickypounds(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Akungba Post Ume Examination Date
(aaua) by Mickypounds: 7:44am On Dec 01

THE LIST IS OUT!!! I have just checked mine via the utme check admission status portal...planning on my resumption....go n check yours,wish you the best of luck....

Sound minds will understand this.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by wmoruf(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
@mickey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sure
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
mickypounds: Re: Akungba Post Ume Examination Date
(aaua) by Mickypounds: 7:44am On Dec 01

THE LIST IS OUT!!! I have just checked mine via the utme check admission status portal...planning on my resumption....go n check yours,wish you the best of luck....

Sound minds will understand this.

i really so, wen dat date comes i will say u said so..
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2012
Taytee1: Thank u jare@bodman4us@5age@yhemite@ojosaac@mykho1...wu be dis "hospydboi"wel i knw dat u are also an aspirant don't think may be ham here to advertise-NOPE-"LOL!"GREATEST AAUAITES", TO BE INCLUDED ME. I HAIL OOOO.....HOPE DIS WEEK BY GOD'S GRACE!!!
sorry bro.....na mistake GREATEST AAUAITES OOOOOOOOOO
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2012
It ll be 1st week of december....d predite list is already out in the school...so it our turn nw. December 3rd on ma mind!!! Greatest AAUAITES oooooooo
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by bodman4us: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2012
Mrng frnds.waitn activatd
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2012
JOKE: WEDDING TEST!!! Must Read
Akpos narates-'My wonderful girlfr iend and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.
My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, always wore very tight mini skirts,and often times was bra-less.
She would regularly bend down when she was near me,and I always got more than a nice view.
One day her little sister called and asked me tocome over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome.
She told me that she wanted me just once b4 I get married and commit my life to her sister.Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, I'm going upstairs to myroom, and if u want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.
I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door.
I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Loo and behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!
With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you have passed our little test,
We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter Welcome to the family"!
I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief cos
I was actually heading to the car to get my condoms.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by timdam1: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2012
Am not an aspirant, am only here 2 help cos i got my help here 2 last year. If want any truth info add me in 2go Timdam... If u score 40 an above be patience admission on d way 4 u...
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2012
hopsydboi: JOKE: WEDDING TEST!!! Must Read
Akpos narates-'My wonderful girlfr iend and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.
My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, always wore very tight mini skirts,and often times was bra-less.
She would regularly bend down when she was near me,and I always got more than a nice view.
One day her little sister called and asked me tocome over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome.
She told me that she wanted me just once b4 I get married and commit my life to her sister.Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, I'm going upstairs to myroom, and if u want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.
I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door.
I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Loo and behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!
With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you have passed our little test,

hahaha... Funny!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by tdemo(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2012
Pls I heard de PRe Degre Form is available at Post OFfice @ ikeja an Marina pls ohh how true is dat
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by mickypounds(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2012
hopsydboi: JOKE: WEDDING TEST!!! Must Read
OK
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by mykh01(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2012
cool joke, e make sense
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by bodman4us: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
tdemo: Pls I heard de PRe Degre Form is available at Post OFfice @ ikeja an Marina pls ohh how true is dat
u can get it@ikeja post office
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Ojosaac(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
"The list will be out tomorrow" prof Mimiko
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
undecided
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
i wonder why the delay in relasin it, if the list is ready
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Barbar2ndey: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
@ojaasco...wetin be ur source
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Taytee1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Ojosaac can we pls knw ur source?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
Plz let be patient...under a normal circumstance...list shld be during exam period..so we can go on wit accptance fee nd clearance stuff nd thre exam starts on monday...am sure it ll be dat week..december 3 on ma mind!!!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by sandammy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
What a good job you pple are doing here and i'm moved to write when i peruse all the posts you pple av posted since my last decision to stop writing untill the list is released... Well, i really commend your efforts for keeping the trend an interesting one against all odds in the delay of the admsn list. I will not speculate when the list will be released but i know dat one day it will be officially announced.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Taytee1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
More reputations frm u guys....
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
countdown 10...
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by yemiezay(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2012
Guys jez relax since freshers and d student wil be resuming febuary dat mean d list shld be out dis december and reg for freshers wil be january am so sure about dis,somtims i jez read post and i dnt reply,but wen i post am sure of my post@bodmas nice work ave been ff @u frm unilag trend 2hnds in d air 4u nice job to d oder guys on dis trend @tatye,5age.baba2nde,sandamy nice work ojasco wshng al d best
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Barbar2ndey: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2012
@Yemiezay...ah see u jawe
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Barbar2ndey: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2012
Gud day to all d baddos in d house...popup if u are gunning for economics
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2012
yemiezay: Guys jez relax since freshers and d student wil be resuming febuary dat mean d list shld be out dis december and reg for freshers wil be january am so sure about dis,somtims i jez read post and i dnt reply,but wen i post am sure of my post@bodmas nice work ave been ff @u frm unilag trend 2hnds in d air 4u nice job to d oder guys on dis trend @tatye,5age.baba2nde,sandamy nice work ojasco wshng al d best

thanks bro.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Druggmoni(f): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2012
Aaua list on my mind!......Oluwa ix Strongly involved!.....
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Damselnoni(f): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2012
yemiezay: Guys jez relax since freshers and d student wil be resuming febuary dat mean d list shld be out dis december and reg for freshers wil be january am so sure about dis,somtims i jez read post and i dnt reply,but wen i post am sure of my post@bodmas nice work ave been ff @u frm unilag trend 2hnds in d air 4u nice job to d oder guys on dis trend @tatye,5age.baba2nde,sandamy nice work ojasco wshng al d best
wish me well too bro
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by bodman4us: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2012
@al we shay al b admited.wether aaua lyks it or nt.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Barbar2ndey: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2012
Aaua juxt put us 4 call waiting sha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (144) (Reply)

Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video / SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here / Jambite, Let's Help Check Your Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.