Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! (11179 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida / Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by almondjoy(f): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2007
@Islander

Sure, I agree with you.  What can be done to kids who choose to be sexually active?  You can only do your best and deal with the rest when it happens.  It is a sign of the times---no going back, till some form of birth control can be manufactured for FEMALE children from birth like a switch you can turn on and off till the female children are ready to have children later on in life.

Till then---the show continues.
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2007
debbynicky:

i heard the father of the baby is little romeo i read it from www.bossip.com

Now thats really dumb, why didnt u mention R. Kelly too

My take
westerners date too seriously too early
if a 16yr old says she has a longtime boyfriend then there is an issue
she still a kid no matter how mature she sounds

why dont children enjoy being children for once
they'll be adults for sooooooooooooo long whats the hurry
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by tjtj1(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2007
she is such a slutty bitch
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by tjtj1(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2007
You know what i like our western values is the freedom though i was born in africa. Most gals over here not the usa (i mean canada) are slutty by nature. My ex is like that too. so i find it normal. so its not a big issue. i think the only reason this came up is that herself and her sister are celeb. its rlly normal over here
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Kaaylaa: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2008
How dare you try and say black people dont think of contraception, its all you white stupid no talent americans thats always fucking up. I mean look at Lindsey, Paris, Britney and now Jamie lynn Spears. Proves that white americans dont use contraception!
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Kaaylaa: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2008
@ islander

If you've been to Jamaica is obv rubbing off on you, i see your trying to talk black you fool.
I bet your one of these people who think they know everythink about other cultures, when infact i bet you dont even know where you came from yourself. And let me add you'd also know that there is diff parts of Jamaica, could you only afford to visit the poor part? Just face it, your white american actors are utter shite. No-one likes the stuck up bitches. They just prove to everyone that all the do is get drunk, go out with no underwear and now the new fashion, GET PREGNANT! is that all you americans do. No wonder you all need to go to rehab! American Fools!
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by sima(f): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2008
i heard she has given birth., . . i wonder what d baby would look like
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by spikedcylinder: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2008
Apparently, just a few months after having her first baby, she is pregnant again.

I'd search for a source now.
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by spikedcylinder: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2008
Arghh!!! Can't find the link again. I'd keep searching though.
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by sima(f): 7:05am On Oct 11, 2008
pregnant again>>!>!<>>">">?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by spikedcylinder: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2008
Found it!

Last week of course, the National Enquirer reported that 17-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant for the second time, just three months after giving birth the first time.  Denials were issued across the board, but NE is sticking by their original story, and now says it has confirmed the news with a source inside the family.   

Now, a close family member has revealed exclusively that the Spears family is in an uproar and Jamie Lynn is being pressured to abort the baby. The anonymous public denials of Jamie Lynn’s pregnancy, says the family member, are simply buying the Spears family time until they decide what to do.
“Jamie Lynn’s mom is furious about the pregnancy,” the family member told an ENQUIRER source. “And she’s livid the news leaked out, especially during her book tour.
“Lynne doesn’t want to talk about it publicly until they sort this out.
“Jamie Lynn is being pressured by people very close to her to abort. But no decision has been made yet.
“Casey is furious. Jamie Lynn hadn’t told him about the pregnancy. He learned about it in the media and then confronted her and she told him it was true.
“Lynne and Jamie Lynn have been arguing nonstop by phone.”

I'm not going to lie to you, Jamie Lynn looks kind of hot in these pictures, and not just because she’s driving a 90,000 dollar car.  Maybe a blond teen who just gave birth is the girl for me.  Some women receive the first 15-inches of my privates and then claim that’s all they can take.  So, if Jamie Lynn just had a kid, I'm thinking it's game on baby.

The words of Tyler Durdem at http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=13411
grin grin

Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by AntiNigerian: 12:34pm On Sep 14
Islander:
Oops! The Little Ms. Spears Has Done It Too:

Jamie Lyn  Spears, the 16 year old sister of troubled celebrity Britney Spears confirmed today in OK Magazine that she is 3 months pregnant.  According to Jamie Lyn the dad is Kace her long-time boyfriend.

I am wondering where did their parents went wrong.  At sixteen, unmarried and at the height of her career, Westerners and their values,  I am thankful that my islands have been influenced by African cultures. So no way would I have been found doing the "nasty" at such a young age.( not that it is not common among us)   Money and fame seem to erase every moral in these parts of the world, 
well that child is 16 years old today and yes, this is the future in 2024

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store / Richard Mofe Damijo Plans Returns To Acting Soon / Meet Cute Teenage Nollywood Actress With Big Boobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.