Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Android And Iphone Users, Let's Get Together On Viber,tango And Skype - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android And Iphone Users, Let's Get Together On Viber,tango And Skype (1396 Views)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android And Iphone Users, Let's Get Together On Viber,tango And Skype by cj1080(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
Yes call rate are being dropped daily by our network providers, but letters face it, there are still those days when you don't have credit and you need to talk to you guys or girl.

With so many people using Android phones or tablets today and with large bandwidths now available from our network provides, why limit ourselves to just texting on WhatsApp where a 9 minute call costs me only 300kb and a 5 minute video call on Skype or tango costs 1.8mb. Heck N100 bandwidth gives me more talk time than N100 credit can ever give in terms of an actual call.

So people, moderator, engineers and trollers alike, let's get more in touch with one another.

As Glo said, 15kobo can't buy me a drink, but it can bring me closer to my friends and family, both home and obodo iTuno. oyibo.

So get your Viber now on Google play and Iphone store. GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!!.

P.s feel free to share your Viber/Skype or tango number here.

Skype brian.ahamefula
Viber 08023430967

moderator i expect your own too.
Re: Android And Iphone Users, Let's Get Together On Viber,tango And Skype by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
ok
Re: Android And Iphone Users, Let's Get Together On Viber,tango And Skype by nsidible(f): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2013
cj1080: Yes call rate are being dropped daily by our network providers, but letters face it, there are still those days when you don't have credit and you need to talk to you guys or girl.

With so many people using Android phones or tablets today and with large bandwidths now available from our network provides, why limit ourselves to just texting on WhatsApp where a 9 minute call costs me only 300kb and a 5 minute video call on Skype or tango costs 1.8mb. Heck N100 bandwidth gives me more talk time than N100 credit can ever give in terms of an actual call.

So people, moderator, engineers and trollers alike, let's get more in touch with one another.

As Glo said, 15kobo can't buy me a drink, but it can bring me closer to my friends and family, both home and obodo iTuno. oyibo.

So get your Viber now on Google play and Iphone store. GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!!.

P.s feel free to share your Viber/Skype or tango number here.

Skype brian.ahamefula
Viber 08023430967

moderator i expect your own too.
are sure abt ur calculation
Re: Android And Iphone Users, Let's Get Together On Viber,tango And Skype by bemagnify: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2013
just can't register skype wit ma new sg3. pls help....
Re: Android And Iphone Users, Let's Get Together On Viber,tango And Skype by walcolm(m): 7:21am On Mar 12, 2013
bemagnify: just can't register skype wit ma new sg3. pls help....

skype is now owned by MICROSOFT so you might want to use your HOTMAIL ACCOUNT aka OUTLOOK ACCOUNT to register
Re: Android And Iphone Users, Let's Get Together On Viber,tango And Skype by venorite(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2013
Skype-venorite1...add me up

(1) (Reply)

GSM Companies Fraudulent SMS (my Experience) / MTN Blackberry Internet Service Is Back : Just Reboot !!! / Iphone 6 To Arrive With Near Indestructible Sapphire Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.