Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Need Good Carpet Installer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Good Carpet Installer (887 Views)

I need good Established Estates to invest in along Lagos Ibadan Expressway / Window Blinds N Carpet N Rug N All Floor Fashions / I Need Good House Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Good Carpet Installer by Yink99(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2007
I bought a new carpet in America and i'm shipping it to Nigeria. Does anyone know anyone that lays carpet well in Nigeria? I am told in order to have a floor carpeted without eventually the carpet buckling and folding up due to the humidity, the carpet must be "pulled" with some instrument as it's being layed on the floor. Do you know anyone that can lay carpet in 4 rooms? I want to use foam under the carpet. If i cant find someone that can lay the carpet well, i'll be forced to lay the carpet without foam to insure the carpet not buckling, folding up, or moving from place.

Thanks
Re: Need Good Carpet Installer by actoor(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2007
Hello,

Am Olatunji Kayode Samuel,i work with Estuary Ventures Nigeria Enterprises with the RC number BN 2047179 as to be a legal Estate Agent Management in Nigeria,our service deals mostly with buying and selling of properties and also we do renting and engage in dealers of car,welding works,laying of tiles,we include settings of apartment also thats where am fit in for in the organisation,

I will be looking forward to hearing from you,for the laying of the carpet in your house, my contact via mobile is +2348033491003,

REGARDS,

(1) (Reply)

Fenced Plot Of Land Ibadan / Choice Properties For Sale In Enugu State. / Alhaji Kayode Haruna At Ajah And His Wife Is A Thief Oooo! Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.