Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Receive And Send Email+attachment With Your 3G Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Receive And Send Email+attachment With Your 3G Phone. (571 Views)

Hi Guys Were Can I Download 2go 4 My Htc T.mobile Dash 3g Phone.pls / How To Download 2go S My Htc Tmobile Dash 3g Phone. / Wifi Or 3g Phone.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Receive And Send Email+attachment With Your 3G Phone. by ThomasAquinas(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
You have two options. Let's
start with the easy one:
1. (for yahoomail only) Use your original phone browser to visit
mobile.yahoo.com/mail and download your
phone's version of yahoomail software. Don't worry the website will automatically
detect you phone's version (so don't use
installed browsers like OperaMini, use the
one that came with your phone).
2. (for all email providers)The second method involves activating
the follow-come email software in your
Smart phone, this one is a bit technical,
though All you need is to fix the codes that
I'll give you. But download the yahoomail
first and tell me on this post how well it is working for your, if u are satisfied with it, then...
But if not, then go to the email settings on your phone, tell me what you see and I'll give you the required codes. Don't forget to mention your email provider eg @hotmail, @gmail, etc
Re: Receive And Send Email+attachment With Your 3G Phone. by sniperwolf(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
With the push mail facility that comes with the phone you don't need all these headache

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat 3g Problem / Another Blackbery 10 Device Leaked / How Often Do You Check Your Mobile Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.