Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Forbes Africa Women Edition, Profiles Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forbes Africa Women Edition, Profiles Linda Ikeji (1205 Views)

Peace Hyde Is Forbes Africa's West Africa Correspondent / Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. / Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Africa Women Edition, Profiles Linda Ikeji by Priestess(f): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
Forbes Africa has released
its August 2012 issue
which is dedicated to
celebrating African
women.
With the knowledge that women are the bedrock of the African society, Forbes profiled Africa’s 20 Most Prominent Women in the latest issue of the magazine.
Also in the August issue, an entire section was dedicated to the women in Africa who are breaking the mold to make a name for themselves in the
business world.
Wendy Appelbaum has a claim to being Africa’s richest woman. Her story,
‘Wine, Women & Wrong’ gives an insight into one
heck of a life for a feisty woman who hated failure and was not afraid to fight
her father in the
boardroom.
The issue featured profiles on two young Nigerian women, Linda Ikeji and
Chibundu Onuzo. Linda Ikeji is a popular blogger and founder of Linda
Ikeji’s blog while 21 year- old Nigerian writer, Chibundu Onuzo, is the acclaimed author of ‘The Spider King’s Daughter’.
Linda Ikeji’s profile was titled ‘Beauty, Brains And The Business Of Blogging’.
Kenyan activist, lawyer and blogger – Ory Okolloh
was also featured in the magazine. She is also the Google Policy Manager for Africa and the co-founder
of the parliamentary
watchdog site
Mzalendo.com which seeks to increase government
accountability by
systematically recording bills, speeches, MPs,
standing orders.
Re: Forbes Africa Women Edition, Profiles Linda Ikeji by Priestess(f): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lucky linda, i wish her the best.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Tonto Dike: "Brush Up Your Spellings" / Pope Francis Has Only One Lung...6 Organs of your Body You Can Live Without / Basketmouth: My Wife Really Suffered Me When I Was Chasing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.