Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,338 members, 7,853,511 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Football Betting.... Season One - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting.... Season One (135655 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2012
MONDAY PICKS
NORWAY TIPPELIGA
Fredrikstand v Aalesund
over 2.5 goals
RUSSIA PREMIER LEAGUE
K Kransnodar v Volga
over 2.5 goals
SWEDEN ALLSVENSKAN
Atvideber v Norrkoping
over 2.5 goals
DENMARK SUPERLIGAEN
Ac Horsens v Agf
over 2.5 goals
ROMANIA LIGA 1
Cluj v Brasov
over 2.5
GOODLUCK....
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by afroline: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2012
@soma
i am new to the sports betting thing and i need help ,i asked questions and no body even replied me ,please you guys should try and help

hey i am new to this and kind of like it .but i want you guys to help me out on ho to bet the ods and all.for example 2.5 for osasuna -baca meaning they will be more that 2goals in the game right?? and who will win ?? things like that
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2012
pls is this site for real?

www.smartmoneylaw.com/faq.htm
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by kalufelix(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2012
wkkwl: plx wats d meanin of 2.5
2.5 simply represents goal line...over 2.5 goals means more than 2 goals ( dats 4rm 3 upwards) under 2.5 goals means less than 3 goals (dats 4rm 2 goals downwards) .... Same applies to over 3.5, over 4.5 and vice versa
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2012
afroline: @soma
i am new to the sports betting thing and i need help ,i asked questions and no body even replied me ,please you guys should try and help

hey i am new to this and kind of like it .but i want you guys to help me out on ho to bet the ods and all.for example 2.5 for osasuna -baca meaning they will be more that 2goals in the game right?? and who will win ?? things like that
over 2.5 goals means the total goals in the match must be greater than 2...you lose wen the scoreline is 1-0,1-1,0-0,but you win wen the scoreline is 2-1,2-2,2-3......upwards.cheers
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2012
d only thread without ''ur fada'' ur moda'' f*ck U'' etc. Maybe Becos its majorly boiz here. I love u guyz.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by afroline: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2012
@soma
thank bro really nice and if there is anything you can help me out with on tips ,what do to and whats not to do.also more betting education ,i will reall appreciate it .

thanks bro
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2012
LR is back!!!, thank God
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2012
COMBO BETS
For those asking me about combo lastnyt on 2go,i want to clarify that there are many such bets offered by bookmakers....but i'l be taking each combo bet(combination bet) one by one everyday so that we will undstand it very well....
RULE 1:DON'T B GREEDY
COMBO BET 1(DOUBLES COMBO BET)
This requires placing a single stake on 2 selection(2 matches)....you can choose to place double over 2.5goals,over 2.5/under 2.5,even/odd goal,2 double chance etc...the choice is yours but make sure you go 4 mkts that v 1/2 probability(overs/unders,double chance,odd/even) and pls steer clear from 1x2 mkts cos they v 1/3 probability....
HOW TO CALC DOUBLE BET
You can calc using total stake(bet) x 1st selection odd x 2nd selection odd.
Your profit can be gotten when u substract your stake from the calculation....my next topic wil be abt the treble and trixie bets.if you v any ques(should be on this topic),feel free to post
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by ezebest1(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2012
Sonnik212: @eze...pls 4gv my 4getfulness..could you post ur ques hia again pls
I requested for your phone number and also asked if you stay in Lagos. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2012
eze-best:
I requested for your phone number and also asked if you stay in Lagos. Thanks
my line 07068678317...its better u send me a txt b4 hand.i dnt stay in lagos...i stay at owerri..tanx
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by abestine(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2012
afroline: @soma

@afroline it is either over 2.5 or under 2.5, over 2.5 means that the total number of goals in d match will be more than 2 i.e either 3:0,2:1,1:2,0:3 irrespective of who wins d match, as long as the final time scoreline is greater than 2, you win ur prediction. Same thing applies to under 2.5 as long as d final time scoreline i less than or equal to 2 you're gud to go, it might be 2:0,1:0,1:1,0:0,0:1,0:2. Hope this helps?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by abestine(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2012
Sonnik212: COMBO BETS
For those asking me about combo lastnyt on 2go,i want to clarify that there are many such bets offered by bookmakers....but i'l be taking each combo bet(combination bet) one by one everyday so that we will undstand it very well....
RULE 1:DON'T B GREEDY
COMBO BET 1(DOUBLES COMBO BET)
This requires placing a single stake on 2 selection(2 matches)....you can choose to place double over 2.5goals,over 2.5/under 2.5,even/odd goal,2 double chance etc...the choice is yours but make sure you go 4 mkts that v 1/2 probability(overs/unders,double chance,odd/even) and pls steer clear from 1x2 mkts cos they v 1/3 probability....
HOW TO CALC DOUBLE BET
You can calc using total stake(bet) x 1st selection odd x 2nd selection odd.
Your profit can be gotten when u substract your stake from the calculation....my next topic wil be abt the treble and trixie bets.if you v any ques(should be on this topic),feel free to post

you're really doing a great job pls keep it up.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2012
how can one participate in this football betting
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2012
Didnt get ur explanation well bro...wont mind if u explain betta or betastill lemme giv u a call. Thanks.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by afroline: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2012
@abestine
thanks bro it helps
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by abestine(m): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
afroline: @abestine
thanks bro it helps
u're welcome
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by yongwilly(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
Bros somadila abeg post me your number
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by flourishing(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
donsimon2012: how can one participate in this football betting

well first i would advise you read this thread from the beginning. Then you register with any bookmaker before that you must have internet access be it yourphone or lappy. Then you fund your account with minimum amount of dolls. Then we kick off from there. Hope i have helped
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
NORWAY TIPPELIGA
Fredrikstand v Aalesund
over 2.5 goals
RESULT:1-3
WON
RUSSIA PRIMERE LEAGUE
K Krasnodar vs Volga
over 2.5 goals
RESULT :6-2
WON
SWEDEN ALLSVENSKAN
Atvideber v Norrkoping
over 2.5
RESULT:1-1
LOST
DENMARK SUPERLIGAN
Ac Horsens v AGF
over 2.5 goals
RESULT:1-4
WON
ROMANIA LIGA 1
Cluj v Brasnov
over 2.5 goals
LOST.
Almost all that lost couldnt score that one important goal.so far so gud.....cheers
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by ezebest1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sonnik212: my line 07068678317...its better u send me a txt b4 hand.i dnt stay in lagos...i stay at owerri..tanx
Alright, tnx man! Although I am in search of the likes of you or Unclenna that stays in Lagos and will appreciate your suggestion and possibly a link-up. Thanks
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by abestine(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sonnik212: NORWAY TIPPELIGA
Fredrikstand v Aalesund
over 2.5 goals
RESULT:1-3
WON
RUSSIA PRIMERE LEAGUE
K Krasnodar vs Volga
over 2.5 goals
RESULT :6-2
WON
SWEDEN ALLSVENSKAN
Atvideber v Norrkoping
over 2.5
LOST
DENMARK SUPERLIGAN
Ac Horsens v AGF
over 2.5 goals
RESULT:1-4
WON
ROMANIA LIGA 1
Cluj v Brasnov
over 2.5 goals
LOST.
Almost all that lost couldnt score that one important goal.so far so gud.....cheers

@sonic, ur odd are high enough to override the loss, still make some gud profit... Great job keep it coming
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
somadila: Monday games 27/08/12

1. Lillehammer vs Strømsgodset 2 in NORWAY: Division 2 - Group 1, over 2.5goals ended 3:4
2. Byåsen vs Rosenborg 2 in NORWAY: Division 2 - Group 2, over 2.5goals ended 2;2
3. Brann 2 vs V. Haugesund in NORWAY: Division 2 - Group 3, over 2.5goals and both teams to score, yes ended 3;3
4. Vidar vs Egersunds in NORWAY: Division 2 - Group 3, over 2.5goals ended 1;0
5. Atl. Madrid vs Ath. Bilbao in SPAIN: Primera Division, over 2.5goals ended 4;0 , Ath bilbao met club wey pass them today, it's a pity sha
6. Västerås SK vs Forward in SWEDEN: Division 1 - Norra, over 2.5goals ended 2;2
Please stake what u can afford to loose .
Goodluck
hmmmm, nawa oh. i thank God for everything. grin cool grin
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by tpnatuzzi: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
Good somadila..pls can u kindly explain diz double chance again for me..osheeeee
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
tpnatuzzi:
Good somadila..pls can u kindly explain diz double chance again for me..osheeeee
This is a type of bet where u're predicting that a team will either win outright or play a draw game, i.e to say that ur bet win if d team u predicted wins at the end or plays draw. e.g. liverpool vs manchester city on 26/08/12, let's assume u predicted man city for double chance in this game, since their final score was 2:2, it means u actually won ur bet. NOTE: u will only loose ur stake if for instance liverpool finally won mancity.
There is also another type of double chance where u can predict either a team to win, it means u will win ur stake if the game doesn't end in a draw. i.e to say that no matter the team that finally wins in the game whether it's the home team or away team, u have won ur stake. u will only loose ur stake here if the game ends in a draw. Hope u understood the explanation ? Regards

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by eduson002(m): 12:12am On Aug 28, 2012
@all, weldone for the gud job.Pls what kinda acct do I open and fund to bet.pls help.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2012
Today's games 28/08/12

1. Shmona vs BATE in EUROPE: Champions League - Qualification, over 2.5goals
2. Dynamo Moscow vs VfB Stuttgart in EUROPE: Champions League - Qualification, over 2.5goals
3. Spartak Nalchik vs Petrotrest in RUSSIA: Division 1, over 2.5goals
4. QPR vs Walsall in ENGLAND: Capital One Cup, over 2.5goals
5. Leicester vs Burton in ENGLAND: Capital One Cup, over 2.5goals
6. Burnley vs Plymouth in ENGLAND: Capital One Cup, over 2.5goals
7. Coventry vs Birmingham in ENGLAND: Capital One Cup, over 2.5goals
8. Sheffield Wed vs Fulham in ENGLAND: Capital One Cup, over 2.5goals
9. Swansea vs Barnsley in ENGLAND: Capital One Cup, over 2.5goals
10. West Ham vs Crewe in ENGLAND: Capital One Cup, over 2.5goals
11. Reading vs Peterborough in ENGLAND: Capital One Cup, over 2.5goals
12. Leeds vs Oxford Utd in ENGLAND: Capital One Cup, over 2.5goals
please stake what u can afford to loose.
Goodluck
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Heanry(m): 12:35am On Aug 28, 2012
@somadina and sunnik212 una too much. Thanks for ur charity. My prayer is 'GOD to grant you guys greater wisdom'. Good morning people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (102)

A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.