Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,303 members, 7,846,353 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Football Betting.... Season One - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting.... Season One (135546 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
@sunny. Am not familiar with Diamond bank card at all. Weldone on your bets
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
@toluxa no prob.Thanks
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
NA WA OH,monkey dey work baboon dey chop!!!, MY ROOM MATE JUST DROP MY DV5 ON THE FLOOR THIS NYT.u Know the result?:BROKEN SCREEN.NA BROS MAKE I JUST CHECK MY MAIL ABEG CAUSE AM......Wot do i do now.Just loging in with one side of the screen shaaa!!,Are u thinking of him buying the screen back? Hmmm d garri wy him soak diz nyt sef na me give>>>d guy poor die cry cry cry cry
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
@udemzy_udex: That's just how to do it.well done!!
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by gfortune9: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
what happened to somadina, he did not make any predictions today and he has yet to make any contributions to today's discussions hope he is okay.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by gfortune9: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
what happened to somadila, he did not make any predictions today and he has yet to make any contributions to today's discussions hope he is okay. [/quote]
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by gfortune9: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
what happened to somadila, he did not make any predictions today and he has yet to make any contributions to today's discussions hope he is okay.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by abestine(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
Today is a dissaster for me, in every condition mo sope temi...
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
sunnyboi: NA WA OH,monkey dey work baboon dey chop!!!, MY ROOM MATE JUST DROP MY DV5 ON THE FLOOR THIS NYT.u Know the result?:BROKEN SCREEN.NA BROS MAKE I JUST CHECK MY MAIL ABEG CAUSE AM......Wot do i do now.Just loging in with one side of the screen shaaa!!,Are u thinking of him buying the screen back? Hmmm d garri wy him soak diz nyt sef na me give>>>d guy poor die cry cry cry cry
hahahahahaha....laf wan mek i go buy dana air ticket
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by gfortune9: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
i need urgent help please, can anybody assist me by telling me how they were able to withdraw their funds with their GTB MASTERCARD from bet365 becus i tried to withdraw my money instead of them asking for my card details as they did while i was funding they are asking for information like, bank name, bank address,account holders name, account type, iban or account number, swift|bic code, bank code and bank code. please where am i going to get most of this codes from becus i dont even know what some of them means sef, abeg anybody using GTB please help me out and is it possible to receive your money with saving account thank you
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by gfortune9: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
i need urgent help please, can anybody assist me by telling me how they were able to withdraw their funds with their GTB MASTERCARD from bet365 becus i tried to withdraw my money instead of them asking for my card details as they did while i was funding they are asking for information like, bank name, bank address,account holders name, account type, iban or account number, swift|bic code, bank code and branch code. please where am i going to get most of this codes from becus i dont even know what some of them means sef, abeg anybody using GTB please help me out and is it possible to receive your money with saving account thank you.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by unclenna(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
gfortune9: i need urgent help please, can anybody assist me by telling me how they were able to withdraw their funds with their GTB MASTERCARD from bet365 becus i tried to withdraw my money instead of them asking for my card details as they did while i was funding they are asking for information like, bank name, bank address,account holders name, account type, iban or account number, swift|bic code, bank code and branch code. please where am i going to get most of this codes from becus i dont even know what some of them means sef, abeg anybody using GTB please help me out and is it possible to receive your money with saving account thank you.
Go to your branch and demand for it.they will gladly give it to you.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by unclenna(m): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Research in Motion.........RIM grin grin grin
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by abestine(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
Baba God for a wonderful loss today, in everything you said we shud give thanks. Thank you for making me lose today, nah only you fit do am wey i no fit challenge... @somadila what's pumping tomoro
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by YOMIT(m): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
Todays game was superb, i just thank God for everytin, won all my bet on madrid. Sometimes in betting u need to drop sentiments. Madrid reali made my day.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by deleo16(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
good games today won real madrid Vs barcelona
tromsalden vs kongvigen
everton vs reyton
alll won
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by DTalented(m): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
abestine: Baba God for a wonderful loss today, in everything you said we shud give thanks. Thank you for making me lose today, nah only you fit do am wey i no fit challenge... @somadila what's pumping tomoro

It's a pity bro. Wipe your tears. Tomorrow will be better.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by DTalented(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
unclenna: Research in Motion.........RIM...........Dynamic Improvement........ grin grin grin

Bro why you dey pip dey run. Please come and drop your own predictions
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
sunnyboi: Something is making me to have a rethink on betting over 2.5goals on Real Madrid vs Barcelona.
Madrid will not want to loose this game.
The defending Liga champions will look to ease the pain of Sunday's capitulation at lowly Getafe by overturning a 3-2 deficit to seal their third trophy under Jose Mourinho
Centre-back Pepe has recovered from concussion and is expected to replace Raul Albiol in defence, while Fabio Coentrao, Sami Khedira, Jose Callejon and Karim Benzema are all vying for starting berths.

Playmaker Luka Modric, who finally completed his protracted transfer from Tottenham Hotspur on Monday, could start on the bench as Real look to rescue a 3-2 deficit from last week's first leg encounter.

AM SKEPTICAL ABOUT THIS,but i think madrid is looking for just one goal to seal their victory here. They will push all their men back once they get dis one goal. Red card is possible as well, but staking under 2.5goal goals appeal much to me @2.75 am not being GREEDY don't get me wrong but just looking at the facts.NA SMALL I GO BET SHA!!!!! tongue
Sorry guyz,for those that staked under2.5goals. i loose on this one shaa but na very small moni.....BUT MY TeAm win shaa wink
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by gfortune9: 12:32am On Aug 30, 2012
thank you unclenna for your reply but you did not answer my question on if i can get my money with my savings account that is attached to the master card thank you.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by gfortune9: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2012
thank you unclenna for your reply but you did not answer my question on if i can get my money with my savings account that is attached to the master card thank you, how long does it take for your money to reflect in your account after withdrawer.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2012
Everton vs Leyton
RESULT:5-0
WON
Jippo vs Vikingit
RESULT:0-2
LOST
Rops vs Fc Kooteepee
RESULT:3-0
WON
Santos vs Bahia
RESULT:1-3
WON
thats just 3/4 wins....(75%) hit rate.not bad for a day
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by harjiboye(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2012
plz help i want to bet 4 2day match in ladbrokes i click on over 2.5 nd show 4/6 wat is d meaning of it plzz .

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2012
TODAY'S PICK
EUROPA LIG
1.N'CASTLE V ATROMITOS
2.PSV V ZETA
3.INTERMILAN V VASLUI
OVER 2.5
ICELAND URVALSDELD
4.FH HAFNARFJORDUR V IBV VESTMANNAYJAR
OVER 2.5
SINGAPORE S LEAGUE
5.TAMPINES R V HOME UTD
OVER 2.5.
N/b..1-3 are sure bankers for over 2.5 goals..place a little stake in them. GOODLUCK
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2012
harjiboye: plz help i want to bet 4 2day match in ladbrokes i click on over 2.5 nd show 4/6 wat is d meaning of it plzz .
4/6 is the odd given for the match.try n change ur preference setting from fraction odds to decimal odds.cheers
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by simon2x1: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2012
Today match will be more of under goals compare to over goals some clubs have qualified already e.g inter won away already 5
But az almkmar Vs anzhi is one match that can end over goal due to the the first match ended anzhi 1- az 0. And both az and anzhi past two matches have higher number of goals
To me
Az alkmar Vs anzhi over 2.5 goal
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by harjiboye(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2012
Sonnik212 thax 4 ur reply.plz wat is the meaning of H1.57 D3.50 A5.00

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by vincentont(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2012
plz@ sonik212 wats d name of the site u used in betting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (102)

Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.