Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Football Betting.... Season One - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting.... Season One (135608 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2012
Hmm Ok Let Me Answer Some Of The Questions. Eco Bank Visa Card Remains One of Best Card To Fund bet.3.6.5 Acct. When u make Withdrawal ur Card Will Be Credited within 4business Days. Same Apply To Skye bank Visa Card. Just Make sure is a Visa Debit Card Not Visa Credit Like Like websurfer Zenith Card.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by deleo16(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2012
expertman: Hmm Ok Let Me Answer Some Of The Questions. Eco Bank Visa Card Remains One of Best Card To Fund bet.3.6.5 Acct. When u make Withdrawal ur Card Will Be Credited within 4business Days. Same Apply To Skye bank Visa Card. Just Make sure is a Visa Debit Card Not Visa Credit Like Like websurfer Zenith Card.
thanks but want i want to know is the e.n.t.r.o.p.a.y when funding and withdrwing from b!e.t.3.6.5 hope i would not be verify when withdrawing ?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2012
On Those Who Asked about Entropay hmm I Personaly Use Entropay because is Fast Under 24hrs Ur Withdrawal Will be Credited when U Make Withdrawal The Only Regret Is entropay dont accept Nigerians But am an Agent To Them. What Else U Need To Know U May Asked. I have Warned Many of you guys To Stay Away 4rm Naija Bookmarker. Look My First Time I Met Akinalabi In Milton keynnes England He Was The One who Made me go into Betting, and now he is still Betting and also a Bookmarker What U Smell There Cheat. Dotun Ajegbile Who owns 1960bet too was a Great Friend and one of the Pioneer of betting In Naija With Harry Okoyibo thats In 2006 we all started Betting Together. And up Till Now we Are Still There Betting. So what i want you to know is Naija bookmarker will only Reap u off. Stop using them with their Small odds and less Market. Stay away 4rm virtual Betting is risky. If U know Harry Okoyibo He Last N4million On Virtual Betting.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by deleo16(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
[quote author=expertman]On Those Who Asked about Entropay hmm I Personaly Use Entropay because is Fast Under 24hrs Ur Withdrawal Will be Credited when U Make Withdrawal The Only Regret Is entropay dont accept Nigerians But am an Agent To Them. What Else U Need To Know U May Asked. I have Warned Many of you guys To Stay Away 4rm Naija Bookmarker. Look My First Time I Met Akinalabi In Milton keynnes England He Was The One who Made me go into Betting, and now he is still Betting and also a Bookmarker What U Smel
@expertman since they dont accept nigerians ok how can i fund my b.e.t.3.6.5 then since u re their agent
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
expertman: On Those Who Asked about Entropay hmm I Personaly Use Entropay because is Fast Under 24hrs Ur Withdrawal Will be Credited when U Make Withdrawal The Only Regret Is entropay dont accept Nigerians But am an Agent To Them. What Else U Need To Know U May Asked. I have Warned Many of you guys To Stay Away 4rm Naija Bookmarker. Look My First Time I Met Akinalabi In Milton keynnes England He Was The One who Made me go into Betting, and now he is still Betting and also a Bookmarker What U Smell There Cheat. Dotun Ajegbile Who owns 1960bet too was a Great Friend and one of the Pioneer of betting In Naija With Harry Okoyibo thats In 2006 we all started Betting Together. And up Till Now we Are Still There Betting. So what i want you to know is Naija bookmarker will only Reap u off. Stop using them with their Small odds and less Market. Stay away 4rm virtual Betting is risky. If U know Harry Okoyibo He Last N4million On Virtual Betting.
Chief, there is a market to be served, if you are not happy with the services of nigerian bookmakers then start a better one, it is that simple. If you have the funds, get playtech to build you an amazing site. If I have the fund, it's something I will definitely go into. There is no need to say they cheat. Akin is a very dynamic young man and he prevents no one from excelling.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
deleo16: thanks but want i want to know is the e.n.t.r.o.p.a.y when funding and withdrwing from b!e.t.3.6.5 hope i would not be verify when withdrawing ? and two what about U.b.a afri card?
You Will Definately Need To verify before withdrawal. Just Send them Your Birth certificate 4rm a Government Own Hospital with Ur certificate of Origin and oath of Avidavit then back it up with Drivers licence they will verify u instantly buth the best option is use International Passport or National i.d card
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
[quote author=deleo16][/quote] is Already There own Our Site vicciexchangedotcom check it out we accept direct bank deposits and lr for payment. Note the amts for bet365 funding is $50,$20,$100
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
blink182: Chief, there is a market to be served, if you are not happy with the services of nigerian bookmakers then start a better one, it is that simple. If you have the funds, get playtech to build you an amazing site. If I have the fund, it's something I will definitely go into. There is no need to say they cheat. Akin is a very dynamic young man and he prevents no one from excelling.
@blink You Right Is Just That My Fields are Much besides betting,forex,info Product,exchanger, am also into Travelling visa Procurement. But i swear is on my list my Wife will retire soon From Skye Bank To Join me like Akin Did. Thanks For Ur Advice My Padi
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
So Today We Need Testimonies From Those Who Have Tried the Over 8corners Live bet play system as we teach. So how many have Tried it and how many have won?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
expertman: @blink You Right Is Just That My Fields are Much besides betting,forex,info Product,exchanger, am also into Travelling visa Procurement. But i swear is on my list my Wife will retire soon From Skye Bank To Join me like Akin Did. Thanks For Ur Advice My Padi
Na so o, no time.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by deleo16(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
expertman: is Already There own Our Site vicciexchangedotcom check it out we accept direct bank deposits and lr for payment. Note the amts for bet365 funding is $50,$20,$100
i would prefer bank deposit but pls edit ur g.t.b account to 10 digit number
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by deleo16(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
expertman: is Already There own Our Site vicciexchangedotcom check it out we accept direct bank deposits and lr for payment. Note the amts for bet365 funding is $50,$20,$100
i prefer bank deposit but pls edit ur g.t.b account to 10 digit number
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
expertman: So Today We Need Testimonies From Those Who Have Tried the Over 8corners Live bet play system as we teach. So how many have Tried it and how many have won?
Akin does not offer this type of bet. I tire o.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
deleo16:
i prefer bank deposit but pls edit ur g.t.b account to 10 digit number
bro I Never Have the time to visit bank for the 10digit. Dont worry they still Acept It Like That. Thanks
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
blink182: Akin does not offer this type of bet. I tire o.
U will only see it during live match
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
expertman: On Those Who Asked about Entropay hmm I Personaly Use Entropay because is Fast Under 24hrs Ur Withdrawal Will be Credited when U Make Withdrawal The Only Regret Is entropay dont accept Nigerians But am an Agent To Them. What Else U Need To Know U May Asked. I have Warned Many of you guys To Stay Away 4rm Naija Bookmarker. Look My First Time I Met Akinalabi In Milton keynnes England He Was The One who Made me go into Betting, and now he is still Betting and also a Bookmarker What U Smell There Cheat. Dotun Ajegbile Who owns 1960bet too was a Great Friend and one of the Pioneer of betting In Naija With Harry Okoyibo thats In 2006 we all started Betting Together. And up Till Now we Are Still There Betting. So what i want you to know is Naija bookmarker will only Reap u off. Stop using them with their Small odds and less Market. Stay away 4rm virtual Betting is risky. If U know HARRY OKOYIBO He Last N4million On Virtual Betting.
u mean harry okoyibo of footballcashbuilder pro?d guy na my mentor ooo....but 4mills aint no chicken money....xpert it seems ur miles ahead f me wen it comes 2 betting cos i just started 2 yrs ago
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
udemzy_udex:
I was referring to nairab.et. It is not offered there.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sonnik212: u mean harry okoyibo of footballcashbuilder pro?d guy na my mentor ooo....but 4mills aint no chicken money....xpert it seems ur miles ahead f me wen it comes 2 betting cos i just started 2 yrs ago
yes Sonik U Right Same Harrison Okoyibo Ask Him Now he will Gist U. He was the first to trade virtual and basketball in 2007 and lost all the money. More than 50people paid him 15k each then as investment with Promise to pay them 5k Monthly For 5years. He lost all the money within 3months. I Have Been Trading Since 2006 with Harry Okoyibo
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
udemzy_udex:
yea Thats True it Only Available during live bet cos hav done it there B4. Visit their site now and click on live bet.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
expertman: yes Sonik U Right Same Harrison Okoyibo Ask Him Now he will Gist U. He was the first to trade virtual and basketball in 2007 and lost all the money. More than 50people paid him 15k each then as investment with Promise to pay them 5k Monthly For 5years. He lost all the money within 3months. I Have Been Trading Since 2006 with Harry Okoyibo
shocked shocked shocked How did he manage to pay them back?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
Please, is no one playing live?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Fourcade(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
^am live! grin
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
Fourcade: ^am live! grin
Just won TOM Tomsk - Ural Ekaterinburg (live) (Under/Over 5.5 goals) Under 5.5 3:2, it was a close shave. Presently on Russia - Poland (live) (Under/Over 4.5 goals) Under 4.5 1:1 1.50
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Fourcade(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
Lucky you...just lost neftel and khimki game grin

What about the latvia and kazahkstan game?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
Fourcade: Lucky you...just lost neftel and khimki game grin

i just won dat game cos i played 1st half under 0.5 goals@2.00 odd ....wz very risky but tnk God i won
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Fourcade(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
what's your take on this matches on draw for ages now? cool
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
Fourcade: Lucky you...just lost neftel and khimki game grin

Not offered by by bookmaker, my entire account is on russia v poland
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sonnik212: i just won dat game cos i played 1st half under 0.5 goals@2.00 odd ....wz very risky but tnk God i won
Really risky, just 1 goal would have ended it.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
blink182: Just won TOM Tomsk - Ural Ekaterinburg (live) (Under/Over 5.5 goals) Under 5.5 3:2, it was a close shave. Presently on Russia - Poland (live) (Under/Over 4.5 goals) Under 4.5 1:1 1.50
Lost to a 90 min goal. My account is gone grin
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by kalufelix(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
blink182: Lost to a 90 min goal. My account is gone grin
ohh! Sorry man. This was nearly ma case...did +5goals handicapp on italy V liechestien italy went 3-0 up inside the first 30mins ah knew wia d game was headin 2 at dat moment cos liechestein also lost a man...ah placed anoda handicapp on the same liechestein dis tym it +8goals (doubtin d chances of italy scorin 8 without concedin) to ma uttermost shock two quick goals jst b4 halftime put dem 5-0 up...jst 10mins after d re start they were already 6-0 up. Ah felt ma 20K slippin away 4rm me lookin at a full 30mins dat is yet to be played. Suddenly d goals ceased till d 80th min b4 they made it 7-0 and dat was it. finished. 7-0 so ah won 8-7....is was quite a story buh ah don't wish 2 pass thru dis kind thin again

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (102)

A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.