Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Football Betting.... Season One - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting.... Season One (135552 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Michky: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
udemzy_udex: World Cup >> Qualification England vs Ukraine probable line-up (host)
Hart
Johnson, Cahill, Lescott, Baines, Lampard, Gerrard, Milner, Cleverley, Oxlade-Chamberlain
Defoe probable line-up (away)
Pyatov
Husyev, Mikhalik, Khacheridi, Selin, Tymoshchuk, Yarmolenko, Garmash, Konoplyanka
Devic, Zozulya today referee for this game is Cuneyt Cakir from Turkey.. he is known for showing decent number of cards. http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/477/
euro-2012/2012/06/04/3147375/turkeys-no-
nonsense-debutant-euro-2012-referee-cuneyt-
cakir – here you can see small info SEASON STATS : 33 GAMES , 157 YELLOW CARDS!! -in Turkey, it gives an average of 5.5 cards per game http://worldreferee.com/site/copy.php?
linkID=565 – here you can see all matches in WC 2014 qualifiers – Europe of which he was a referee.
*you will see that it gives an average of four cards of all major matches. England favorites today, but previous game of Ukraine canceled their goal and result was 1-0 for England, then he showed 5 yellow cards.., Ukraine today is going to want to return a result and I think it will be dong match, probability of cards is again possible! bet365 offer us 1.80 for over 3.5 cards i think this is good option.

Yeah this guy is good,d game ended with 9 yellow card and 1 red card.

Now this is wat i call inspiration to start ur own strategy.
Nobdy av ever exploit this market in this thread,it will be nice if we exploit dis 1 just like the corner market.

Lets start making research on more sites that can help with the info.on card or abt referee..

I need 2 or more volunteer that can help to get more info. now is the time to use our friend g.o.o.g.l.e
Count me in!
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Fourcade(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
^^That was a bad day for most of us... grin
let's focus on the future smiley
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Michky: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mybettingtips:
I saw dis matched and i layed 0-0 ft..Messi was marked throughout d match and d peruvian fans were also chanting C. Ronaldo's name whenever d ball hit messi's leg so as to demoralise Messi and it worked...Denmark fans did d same against Ronaldo during Euro 2012
Wow, interesting!
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
Michky:

Africa Cup of Nations - Qualification
Time: 7pm GMT+1
Liberia v Nigeria
Pick: Nigeria @ 1.95

For no reason, this just got me laughing grin. My dear super eagles. Anyway, I think there is good value here and am sure going for it without sentiment.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Michky: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2012
toluxa1:

Wao, the last time I actually visited the site was many months ago, they didnt even have a mobile site then. Just check now to see they have a nice one. Toh, how many bookies person go come dey use now sef, Anyway, if their odds are great, then I should resume with them. Just don't like this agent agent, bank bank wahala. I saw image of VISA/MASTER CARD, but its not a funding option. Why put it there then?
I wonder o!
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Michky: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
abbeynoni: if i were u blink........wud v place a large stake on japan to win instead of betting correct score. remember no one is perfect.
And you think that's a better alternative? Well speaking for myself and myself only, so far so good, even winning bets are not absolute in soccer betting.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Michky: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
blink182: You guys are getting me wrong, expertman said those who bet on his predictions should be smiling to the bank, the only prediction I saw is this one. Was just confused. I do not bet one single outcome when betting on score line. I didn't even bet on it.
As for me, i understand you perfectly sir. Bottom line, no prediction is 100% guaranteed. Mine was even worse on the day Nigeria played. I lost all.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by mishko: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
GUys,

Go to www.mysoccertips.net and get FREE PREMIUM PICKS only for this season.

I`ve got it now and they seems very serious and profesional.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Michky: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
mishko: GUys,

Go to www.mysoccertips.net and get FREE PREMIUM PICKS only for this season.

I`ve got it now and they seems very serious and profesional.
Nice!. Thanks bro.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
TODAY'S PICK
WALES PREMIER LEAGUE
Prestatyn v New saints
pick:AH new saints(-0.5)
NORWAY ADECOLIGAEN
Bryne v Bodo
over 1.5
BRAZIL SERIE A
Portuguesa v Fluminense
pick:both team to score
Goodluck
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Michky: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
toluxa1:

For no reason, this just got me laughing grin. My dear super eagles. Anyway, I think there is good value here and am sure going for it without sentiment.
lol. Our darling Super eagles never disappoints if you know what i mean. (BTW, those predictions are for last weekend o)
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
ukraine
Mykolaiv vs titan
1@1.82
Under2.5@1.64 Gelios harkiv vs odessa
1@1.66 Under2.5@1.57
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
Life is full of fun. please read, enjoy and make urself happy cos that is the only way to avoid wrinkles on ur face and live longer grin cool grin

They never beat anyone grin cry grin . I wish they will beat liberia today to prove the little boy that is crying wrong that super Eagles can beat someone grin cool grin

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Excelboi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
^^^ lol
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Debeloved87(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
expertman: lol out of like 5games 1 lost u still complain may be i stop posting my picks then.
pls o dont stop publishing your picks o...if not for the stupid nigeria sportbook platform am still using,they offer bet and odds good to them alone and do everything to Zap. my money but with your picks am trying hard to keep it close..just kip doin the good work..GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by flourishing(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
Debeloved87: pls o dont stop publishing your picks o...if not for the stupid nigeria sportbook platform am still using,they offer bet and odds good to them alone and do everything to Zap. my money but with your picks am trying hard to keep it close..just kip doin the good work..GOD BLESS YOU.

bros i support the motion that says you should not stop posting your picks. for those that cannot and will not take advantage of a this kind of freebie pasted on this site without any charge whatsoever, you are still sitting on a long thing and you are on your own. i hope i have been able to convince you and not confuse you. bros and many other broses way dey give us something to look forward to everyday may God continue to increase your knowledge as it concerns this biz and the round leather game of football. if you guys stop nothing again. gbosa for ur guys.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
Norway Division 2

Bryne Vs Bodo/Glimt= Norway dv2 Pick Over2.5 Bet Won

Admin
Reliablecashtank.com
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by bublin(m): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
Making money online made easy with this link get $'s per friend. http:///8bqeym7
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Phaymostip(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
expertman: Norway Division 2

Bryne Vs Bodo/Glimt= Norway dv2 Pick Over2.5

Admin
Reliablecashtank.com

@expertman...can someone place a combo on diffrent market in one match... Like play over2.5, 0.5 first half and wining on one match in bet365?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Mybettingtips(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
It seems dat Doctorbet dnt want to predict today...get ur predictions here www.tipnatip.sk and www.mysoccertips.net
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
udemzy_udex: ukraine
Mykolaiv vs titan
1@1.82(lose)
Under2.5@1.64(win) Gelios harkiv vs odessa
1@1.66(win) Under2.5@1.57(lose)
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by mrkels(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
Phaymostip:
@expertman...can someone place a combo on diffrent market in one match... Like play over2.5, 0.5 first half and wining on one match in bet365?
i havnt seen combo on the same match
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
I think I have.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
expertman: Norway Division 2

Bryne Vs Bodo/Glimt= Norway dv2 Pick Over2.5

Admin
Reliablecashtank.com

Bet WON,

I had placed this since morning though from mysoccertips.net
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
I dnt knw y dey dnt wnt me to post hw to fund liberty,dey kip blocking me dis d 4th tim
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Mybettingtips(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
Doctorbet gave me dis match while chattin with him on facebook...
Toronto vs Chicago fire (MLS):
Toronto wil miss 6 regular players including d 1st goal keeper.....Chicago wil use full squad
tip=DRAWNOBET away win(Chicago fire)... I dnt no d reason he didnt put d match for his site, he actually said no free picks today only for subscribers....he gave me dis because we dey chat regularly, maybe d match is not sure....BET WISELY!!!!!
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
I jst dnt knw y dey dnt allow me to tell pple hw to.or mayb is beta dey add me in fbk as akon Ricky so dat I cn copy n paste during chatting,if u check am always online.I kip posting Bt dey kip blocking me
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mybettingtips: Doctorbet gave me dis match while chattin with him on facebook...
Toronto wil miss 6 regular players including d 1st goal keeper.....Chicago wil use full squad
tip=DRAWNOBET away win(Chicago fire)... I dnt no d reason he didnt put d match for his site, he actually said no free picks today only for subscribers....he gave me dis because we dey chat regularly, maybe d match is not sure....BET WISELY!!!!!

Ohh, so na the match be that! He didnt wanna reveal it, i checked his facebook too
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mybettingtips: Doctorbet gave me dis match while chattin with him on facebook...
Toronto wil miss 6 regular players including d 1st goal keeper.....Chicago wil u use full squad
tip=DRAWNOBET away win(Chicago fire)... I dnt no d reason he didnt put d match for his site, he actually said no free picks today on for subscribers....he gave me dis because we dey chat regularly, maybe d match is not sure....BET WISELY!!!!!
Tnks u did well.we nid pple dat subscribe to his alert So dat dey cn info us,evn if it is to pay a little.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
marlockj: I dnt knw y dey dnt wnt me to post hw to fund liberty,dey kip blocking me dis d 4th tim

How to fund Liberty? Is that what you have been trying to post? Everybody knows how to fund Liberty reserve now, abi am not understanding you well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (102)

Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.