Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Football Betting.... Season One - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting.... Season One (135221 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by deleo16(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sonnik212: Starting from wednesday,i'l be updating my betting experience and picks so if you want to follow,reply by saying yes.....
yes i do ....
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by daedin3: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2012
yes i do
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toju: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
Yes
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Knaruto(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
yes boss
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Manutd19: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
Some nice stuff here. Been betting for the part 5yrs now, so will just drop some stuff for you newbies to avoid.
Avoid Combo bets......if you must, don't exceed double bets for whatever reason.

Don't get too ahead of yourself...........the fact that you are on a winning streak doesn't mean it will always be like that. Believe me losing streak will come and its actually part of the game, so be careful not to increase your stake just cos you are having a winning time.

Good Money Management.........i will advise you don't bet more than 3% of your account on a bet and don't exceed 10% on a betting day. This is very important!

Don't think it's easy to predict games after all you know mancity will surely beat southampton....having this mentality is bad and you will end up giving ur money to the bookies. Do you think the 95% that lose money don't know this? Be careful and stay with a winning punter/tipsters like somalia. With good money management, u should be alright following him.

Will be here to provide tips during the nba basketball season. 've never had a losing season for the past 3yrs betting on nba basketball & Mlb......and soccer too.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by ebamma(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
guys how do i get lr so that i can use it to bet
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
ebamma: guys how do i get lr so that i can use it to bet
you can source 4 it online from nairaland and other sites.be careful of scammers
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by mrkels(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
I don create group for una o. 9ja football betting.
Scan and join below. grin

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by jamp: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
There is this betting club in Abuja, they bet only on win,loose ,and draw.
This is how it works, with N500 u can bet for any number of games let's say 4 matches and u can win from 15k to 100k depending on d points allotted to the games. The more games u pick d higher the prize money.

So house I need dose who can read matches and predict correctly to assist. A lot of matches will be coming up dis weekend
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
if you are on BB, you can drop your PIN so you can be added to the betting group on scan the code below
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by fredola77(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
Pls how can i fund my account thru GTBank master card. Is UBA's africard preferable? Has some one here ever made deposites and cashed money from bet365 with any of those before? I need to be sure cos i urgently need to fund my account on bet365.... Which way out please?

Have some sites to share that are absolutely PRICELESS from hours, days, and weeks of personal research and would like to share with all bettors here but the OPs keeps hiding my post cos of that... Mail me: realmee55@gmail.com with the subject 'tip sites' and i will reply you all & thank me after smiling to the bank.
I love this thread!

Note:
i just joined bet365 today! No hassles, no ID or nepa bills using my mobile. Is that all. And can i trust it? Though i heard joining is very tedious. Just somewhat confused here.

Cheers... Keep sharing, keep betting and keep winning!!!
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sircj(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
[quote author=Manutd19]Some nice stuff here. Been betting for the part 5yrs now, so will just drop some stuff for you newbies to avoid.
Avoid Combo bets......if you must, don't exceed double bets for whatever reason.

Don't get too ahead of yourself...........the fact that you are on a winning streak doesn't mean it will always be like that. Believe me losing streak will come and its actually part of the game, so be careful not to increase your stake just cos you are having a winning time.

Good Money Management.........i will advise you don't bet more than 3% of your account on a bet and don't exceed 10% on a betting day. This is very important!

Don't think it's easy to predict games after all you know mancity will surely beat southampton....having this mentality is bad and you will end up giving ur money to the bookies. Do you think the 95% that lose money don't know this? Be careful and stay with a winning punter/tipsters like somalia. With good money management, u should be alright following him.

Will be here to provide tips during the nba basketball season. 've never had a losing season for the past 3yrs betting on nba basketball & Mlb......and soccer too.

Please is ma email i want to learn this. Bigexploit@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by abestine(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
@somadila, where u dey, u just disappear for today, hope no problem sha? Hw tomoro go be now?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by lowisz: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ pin,add ♍ƺ up. 31339663

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
this is my pin 25E62915 LETS US CREATE THE BB GROUP
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by matezy(m): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2012
am new here and am interested in joing dis thread.can any one asist me on tinz i need 2nw
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Dremichaels(m): 5:36am On Aug 21, 2012
Here is my pin: 31081A1C
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by flourishing(m): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2012
deleo16:
yes i do ....

yes oooo i go follow
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by flourishing(m): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2012
[quote author=Sir cj][/quote]

@Bigexploit, welcome. I would advice you read past posts of nairalanders in this section. If you are still having a hard time putting 1 n 2 together let me know. We could exchange ideas as regards betting. I hail
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Sonnik212(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2012
I have funded my bet365 account with $600 with gtb master card.my aim is to place small stakes($1) in double bets(double chance mkt and asian handicap or double chance mkt and over 2.5 goal mkt) until am able to double my bankroll.then i'l start staking($5).i'l use the martingel stacking plan to hit the bookie but if am on a losing streak,i'l stop placing bet @ $16 but with the double chance mkt and over 2.5 goals that has 50% success,i dont think i'l go on 3 consecutive losing streak.i'l start staking tommorow when i v credited my modem.cheers

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Birichie(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2012
Here is my pin:3122705E
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by neosmyt(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2012
My picks today

JORDAN LEAGUE- Al Arabirid vs Al yarmout Over 2.5 odds @1.9

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFICATIONS- Basel vs Cfr Cluj, cfr cluj will score.. Odds @ 1.4

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFICATIONS- Helsinborg vs Celtic, Helsinborg will score.. Odds@ 1.4

ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP- Blackpool vs Leeds, Over 2.5... odds@ 1.76

ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP- Brighton vs cardiff, cardiff scores, odds@ 1.36

These are my picks.. Pls dont accumulate or lay combo. Do single bets to avoid losing your money. Its wiser
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2012
somadila: For 2morow’s games 20/08/12

1. Aalesund 2 vs Kristiansund in NORWAY: Division 2 - Group 2, over 2.5goals ended in 0:4
2. Regensburg vs Bayern Munich in GERMANY: DFB Pokal, over 2.5goals ended in 0:4
3. Stromsgodset 2 vs Birkebeineren in NORWAY: Division 2 - Group 1, over 2.5goals ended in 3:1
4. Barcelona vs Sampdoria in WORLD: Club Friendly, over 2.5goals ended in 0:1

Goodluck all
Football betting no easy ohhhhhhhhh, God is always good to his people grin shocked grin . imagine everton beating manchester united yesterday i.e why EPL sometimes are not predictable. Do u know how many punters all over the world that has lost to bookmakers on that game alone. grin grin ?
[b]PLEASE [/b]bet only a percentage of ur money which you can afford to loose on a game cos no game has 100% possibility of you winning , even the bookmakers knows you cannot always be winning all ur games i.e why they are still in business and can never go down no matter the strategy u're using on them. Regards and God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Debeloved87(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2012
Abeg which kind bb group una dey create again, me i no get bb o..lets kip this thread alive..and i wonder why getting LR seems to be a war, abeg any good samaritan fit hep me with 10dollars mak i start dey bet too..my LR Act no is U5460761..GOD BLESS U ALL.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
Games for today 21/08/12

1. Suduva vs Atlantas in LITHUANIA: A Lyga , over 2.5goals
2. B. Moenchengladbach vs Dinamo Kiev in EUROPE: Champions League - Qualification, over 2.5goals
3. Basel vs CFR Cluj in EUROPE: Champions League - Qualification, over 2.5goals and both teams to score (yes)

Goodluck all
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
neosmyt: My picks today

JORDAN LEAGUE- Al Arabirid vs Al yarmout Over 2.5 odds @1.9

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFICATIONS- Basel vs Cfr Cluj, cfr cluj will score.. Odds @ 1.4

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFICATIONS- Helsinborg vs Celtic, Helsinborg will score.. Odds@ 1.4

ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP- Blackpool vs Leeds, Over 2.5... odds@ 1.76

ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP- Brighton vs cardiff, cardiff scores, odds@ 1.36

These are my picks.. Pls dont accumulate or lay combo. Do single bets to avoid losing your money. Its wiser

Nice one bros., God bless you. plz which bookie do u use, i think their odds are also good and encouraging with nice options as well
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
Apply the Poisson function to the total scoring
avg. of 3.33 goals / game and we find that there
should be: 3.57% games where they don't score,
11.91% games with only one goal scored, 19.84%
games with 2 goals scored. The cut point is 2.5 so
we add the chances of being scored 0,1 and 2 goals and that means 3.57+11.91+19.84=35.34%.
These are the chances of being scored under 2.5
goals (0, 1 and 2). Than compute the chances for
over wich means 100 - chances for under, 100 -
35.34 = 64.66%. So we calculated that chances for under 2.5 are
35.34% and chances for over 2.5 are 64.66% and
decided to bet over 2.5.

PLS I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE POISSION FUNTION......CAN ANYONE PLS EXPLAIN IT FOR ME?...THANKS
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by unclenna(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
somadila: Games for today 21/08/12

1. Suduva vs Atlantas in LITHUANIA: A Lyga , over 2.5goals
2. B. Moenchengladbach vs Dinamo Kiev in EUROPE: Champions League - Qualification, over 2.5goals
3. Basel vs CFR Cluj in EUROPE: Champions League - Qualification, over 2.5goals and both teams to score (yes)

Goodluck all
my pple are not slacking at all..hoping to join u soon.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by fellow(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2012
Under 20 women basketball
Spain -19.5
Belgium +8.5

Woman National Basketball
Tulsa shouck U165.5

England Division
Burton/Wimbledon o2.5
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
unclenna: my pple are not slacking at all..hoping to join u soon.
thank u sir, we await ur return plz. God bless u sir grin cry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (102)

Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.