Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Professionals Help:which Cert. Course Should A Fresh Biochemistry Grad Do? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Professionals Help:which Cert. Course Should A Fresh Biochemistry Grad Do? (728 Views)

Trials Of A Fresh Abuja Resident / How To Build 3 Years Work Experience In A Single Year As A Fresh Graduate / How To Start a Career as a Fresh Graduate - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professionals Help:which Cert. Course Should A Fresh Biochemistry Grad Do? by MrChairman(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2007
hello,I'm a fresh graduate of biochemistry that wants to retool to have better opportunities in the job market.bearing in mind that that I'm just about to start my youth service(feb 2008),hence have limited resources and lack of experience, which of the certification courses would you advice me to start with and in what order?let us assume the choice of industry to be banking(the highest employers of labour).

OPTIONS- ACA, ICAN, CFA, CIPM, MBA, PMP, ETC

pls also consider them with respect to their relevance in the said sector/ or any other sector.

(1) (Reply)

Lock My Post? / Fresh But Very Urgent Vacancies / Would Love To Work In Nigeria or Other West African Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.