Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigeria Education System Is Frustrating Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Education System Is Frustrating Me (671 Views)

My Frustrating JAMB Experience! / The Dangers Of A Certificate-conscious Education System! / New Education System In Nigeria: 9-3-4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Education System Is Frustrating Me by Princeojua(m): 6:24am On Aug 09, 2012
And industrious and sensitive person. The Education System of Nigeria has frustrated my entire life. 2009 i was opportune to write NECO EXAMS JUNE/JULY. I got eight credit and a pass in commerce. I use the result and proceeded to Study Diploma in Law Unijos. In the course of the Diploma Programme,i apply for Jamb Exams which i did exceedingly well. I got Admitted into Theatre Art at UNN NSUKKA. So it was really time for registration and clearance,i proceeded to the School i Wrote the Neco Exams to collect the Original copy or testimonial so i can process my clearance. When i got to the school i was told that the Result has been cancelled after 2yrs. I became frustrated losing the admission at UNN NSUKKA and i Couldn't focus in th Diploma at Unijos,due to the travelling to materialize the 100 level Admission at UNN. Now i have lose everything. What should i do?

(1) (Reply)

O.A.U Ile-ife Is The Best / Fupre Post Utme Result Out / Nsuk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.