Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

WHY NOLLYWOOD NEED ME. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / WHY NOLLYWOOD NEED ME. (1049 Views)

Why Nollywood, Bollywood Or Hollywood Movies? / 4 Reasons Why Nollywood Is 100 Years Behind Hollywood / Nollywood Need To Study filmmaking and production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY NOLLYWOOD NEED ME. by Princeojua(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2012
For the past 10years, Nollywood as an Industry has never been doing good. But the Actors/Actresses are really doing good. If not for the Cast industrous effort, Nollywood should have been a doom doom boom. Nollywood need my Present to re-instate those things lacking such as! The Seven Deadly Sins of Film Making. Are you a Director, Producer or Editor. It's time you run after Prince. +2348182531382
Re: WHY NOLLYWOOD NEED ME. by VillageBoi(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2012
Princeojua: For the past 10years, Nollywood as an Industry has never been doing good. But the Actors/Actresses are really doing good. If not for the Cast industrous effort, Nollywood should have been a doom doom boom. Nollywood need my Present to re-instate those things lacking such as! The Seven Deadly Sins of Film Making. Are you a Director, Producer or Editor. It's time you run after Prince. +2348182531382

Ah Prince, how far, how you dey? Please I will like to know the Seven Deadly Sins of Film Making. Nollywoods cans not survives on this planets without peoples like yoursefs. The time is very ripe for a re-branded educations of all. The floor is yours.
Re: WHY NOLLYWOOD NEED ME. by Princeojua(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2012
I will be grateful to expose the Secret to you. If i may no who you're.
Re: WHY NOLLYWOOD NEED ME. by VillageBoi(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2012
Princeojua: I will be grateful to expose the Secret to you. If i may no who you're.

I ams a Nigerian and one days when I grows up I want to be a Written Director of scripts.
Re: WHY NOLLYWOOD NEED ME. by Princeojua(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2012
Ok that's good to know. Ok hook me up at NOLLYWOOD AWAITING TALENT in Facebook with. (princeojua@yahoo.com. Or facebook.com/samuel2. Thanks there you get to know everything you want to.
Re: WHY NOLLYWOOD NEED ME. by semid4lyfe(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2012
@ villageboi

You no serious. . .never knew you were this wicked cheesy

Laugh wan scatter my belle. Dude no even "soji" sey u dey take am for a ride grin grin
Re: WHY NOLLYWOOD NEED ME. by VillageBoi(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2012
semid4lyfe: @ villageboi

You no serious. . .never knew you were this wicked cheesy

Laugh wan scatter my belle. Dude no even "soji" sey u dey take am for a ride grin grin

Lol. Busted... I was just going to ask where I could 'catch Faceboosks'.
Re: WHY NOLLYWOOD NEED ME. by sholay2011(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
VillageBoi:

Lol. Busted... I was just going to ask where I could 'catch Faceboosks'.
Villageboi abi wicked boi...wc 1 be ya name naa...kai!
@poster...bro, before u start blowing your trumpet unnecessarily here...u still have to prove to us dat u re even worth contacting for a so-called revolution in nollywood.
and pls, nollywood is improving...though slowly...so, stop painting d industry as if those there are playing while u are d messiah...lol. But seriously, have you seen 'figurine' or 'mirror boy'? They are very okay movies, especially the former.
And next time sir, be specific on what area you want to change in the industry...are u an actor or a scriptwriter or wat?? at least, u cant be d cast and crew at d same tym...lol...dnt mind me...but mind my words sha
Re: WHY NOLLYWOOD NEED ME. by VillageBoi(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
sholay2011:
Villageboi abi wicked boi...wc 1 be ya name naa...kai!

Lol, no mind me bros, I was bored that morning waiting for some edit to render. But the guy say him na Prince of Nollywood shaa grin
Re: WHY NOLLYWOOD NEED ME. by jerrysonjoseph(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2012
Prince stay put you heard. Soonest you gonna be hearing words from not humans but God instructing ok. Fear the unknown, that's why you on earth and peeps dead yuh, coz they are known and we not to that extends. Am in love with this ghost life am living coz everything is vanity. Enjoy while it last but on a low coz nobody ontop observe more than those below........

Ah I would love to start this mail by a brief introduction of myself. I am Jerryson Joseph by name and I am a 25years old guy with Benin City as place of origin. I just concluded my movie and believe me,it has no rivals and I think I know what you guys are all about but just wanna give it a try and see if help is gonna come from here or you link me up. I have been searching for sponsorship for my movie but its been hard for me. One major thing I love about myself and my movie is that we are both observant,yea. I spend time just sitting and observing where am @ and my movie does so too by making you go no where when it starts. Today its coz of awareness and general pursuit of wisdom,knowledge which brings about individual civilization that's why the spread of H.I.V and AIDS has been reduced. Its coz parents right from childhood teach they kids one way or another about sex education and the outcome of unwanted pregnancy,that's why they children comes in partnership with dreams,goals,aspiration and hard work to find a way to getting to the peak of that topless roof of success even when they are successful. I think there's something most people haven't thought of or when ever it rings a bell people neglect,and that's the issue of CULTISM in our universities and polytechnics and streets that we live in. Yea it rings bell and you might neglect it coz I don't think you have lost someone you love puff into beyond within a blink of an eye (had couple of dead friends so its gonna work out). My movie isn't gonna put light or awareness in their activities and make it look exposed,but its one that's gonna be loved by them and also enlighten others (teenagers and some adults) on the danger and short life guaranteed contract they sign once they get involved. My story line is way hyper than Nigerian normal movies coz it drags wisdom from all corners of life. Its a movie that will never be forgotten and will always stay fresh if given the right and appropriate attention on set. Its something I wrote with my heart and soul in it and I have giving it my blood to live. With the inspiration by God Almighty in me when I wrote it,it has breath already but needs to learn form people like you so it stays alive and safe. All I need is sponsorship and anytime,anyday,anywhere I will come present it on anyone's desk and if not convincing I will go back to my normal self and have fun with my dreams and aspirations in another room. Nah I just feel you wouldn't understand.............................................
On BBM:320C0097.
On calls:08071068459.

(1) (Reply)

WIZKID Love You Ft B-shine 9 Years Old Rapper..........b-shine Unvails Super Boy / Where Can I Rent The Sony F55 Or The Arri Alexa In Nigeria / When Will Nollywood Give Us Their Own Season Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.