Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

The Business Dispatch Vacancies. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Business Dispatch Vacancies. (788 Views)

Vacancy In The Business Arm Of Nigeria Top Ngo - Heal The World Mission Inc. / Vacancy For Experienced Dispatch Rider / Driver/Dispatch Rider Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business Dispatch Vacancies. by hyperbolic(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2012
TheBusinessDispatch.com, the ground-breaking news site, is looking for Editors, Reporters and Bloggers for a new expansion into short, sharp and fast news gathering through aggressive reporting, commentary, analysis, and aggregation and curation.

Editors, Reporters and Bloggers will be news junkies with a keen understanding of how to find news online; advocates of The Business Dispatch brand, and its business and political appeal. They must be clean and fast writers; at home with social media; good communicators, both in person and online; and hard-working and ambitious.

These positions offer benefits based on productivity. Applicants should specify preferred geographical location and beat and/or subject specialialisation, especially business, politics and related news.

Expressions of interest should be sent to: publisher@thebusinessdispatch.com.
http://thebusinessdispatch.com/
Re: The Business Dispatch Vacancies. by Akayp: 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hello, I'm aware this same company are looking for marketers. Pls can I get the email adress to send my cv to or cani send to same email adress above?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Job? / Truck Driver Sets Himself On Fire Outside President’s Palace After Losing Job! / Vacancies In An Indigenous Conglomerate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.