Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Electronics Section - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Electronics Section (1795 Views)

Electronics Components: Search No More.... / Embedded Systems: Future Of Electronics And Computer Engineering. / Purchase Your Brand New Electronics@factory Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electronics Section by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
I was very surprised running through these boards to realise there is no section for those who are into high-end home theater electronics to share ideas. hmmm.
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
davidylan: I was very surprised running through these boards to realise there is no section for those who are into high-end home theater electronics to share ideas. hmmm.
Lmao. An entire section for something as trivial as that.
The very idea.
This thread had better be a joke.

1 Like

Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
fellis:
Lmao. An entire section for something as trivial as that.
The very idea.
This thread had better be a joke.

Daft. A general electronics section would have been the idea. It wouldnt be much different than the "computers" and "phones" sections we currently have. You can then discuss your specific issues directly under it.

I suppose your bitterness at being thoroughly exposed as an islamic phony must have pushed you to post here. too bad. grin This thread is no more a joke than a hijab-defending bigot getting offended that lawyers have to wear wigs in the heat. cheesy
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
davidylan:

Daft. A general electronics section would have been the idea. It wouldnt be much different than the "computers" and "phones" sections we currently have. You can then discuss your specific issues directly under it.

I suppose your bitterness at being thoroughly exposed as an islamic phony must have pushed you to post here. too bad. grin This thread is no more a joke than a hijab-defending bigot getting offended that lawyers have to wear wigs in the heat. cheesy
Whatever. Your idea is still a st[i]u[/i]pid one.
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
fellis:
Whatever. Your idea is still a st[i]u[/i]pid one.

Why? Just simply because you're bitter at me for exposing islam's false veneer of "peace"? grin

Wasnt' it the same "st[i]u[/i]pid" ideas that led to the creation of the "Science" sections or the phone sections or the graphics sections or the programming sections or the computer sections? I'm sorry that you let your raging bitterness take over common sense.
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
davidylan:

Why? Just simply because you're bitter at me for exposing islam's false veneer of "peace"? grin
Boy, you cannot go a day in your life without critisizing Islam can you?
davidylan:
Wasnt' it the same "st[i]u[/i]pid" ideas that led to the creation of the "Science" sections or the phone sections or the graphics sections or the programming sections or the computer sections? I'm sorry that you let your raging bitterness take over common sense.
You said a section for 'high end home theatre electronics', you cannot compare that to sections like the computer or graphics or phone sections. For heavens sake you are asking for a section that would be dedicated to such a narrow range of electronics.
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 10, 2012
fellis:
Boy, you cannot go a day in your life without critisizing Islam can you?

obviously the only reason you are here is simply because i made the post... and your grouse? Pretty much my anti-islam stand.
Get over it... i believe islam is a death cult, if you dont like it you can fall on your knife.

fellis:
You said a section for 'high end home theatre electronics', you cannot compare that to sections like the computer or graphics or phone sections. For heavens sake you are asking for a section that would be dedicated to such a narrow range of electronics.

Daft. read my initial response to you. I wasnt asking for a SPECIFIC section for high end HT electronics (specific sections like this are par for the course in many large forums here actually). I asked for one that would discuss electronics in general (something like the general computer section) where such topics can be discussed. Perhaps it doesnt exist for now because most nigerians are too poor to afford serious electronic gadgets anyway.
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 10, 2012
davidylan: Perhaps it doesnt exist for now because most nigerians are too poor to afford serious electronic gadgets anyway.
grin
Well then you clearly are not one of those poor people that can't discuss electronics that rich people use, right?
wink
Jobless showoff.
Whatever. I'm done trolling this thread.
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 10, 2012
fellis:
grin
Well then you clearly are not one of those poor people that can't discuss electronics that rich people use, right?
wink
Jobless showoff.
Whatever. I'm done trolling this thread.

Clearly i can afford them. Not about showing off, just the facts. if you feel bad about that then stick to threads that are closer to your pay grade.

Secondly, jobless? You wish. Even if you had 30 yrs of trying you would never work the type of jobs i command. Too bad. Stick to knocking your head on the floor for allah.

thirdly, thanks for admitting you're just a disgusting troll. I really shouldnt have fed you but i dislike letting folks like you getting away with smarty pant remarks.
Re: Electronics Section by yamakuza: 2:04am On Aug 10, 2012
erm, the Technology Market and the Science boards currently serve that dual purpose ....
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 10, 2012
yamakuza: erm, the Technology Market and the Science boards currently serve that dual purpose ....

Actually they dont. Please make sure you read first before posting next time. A cursory look at the technology market should tell you its all about mobile phones PDAs. The science section is a humdrum of disparate science subjects. There is no section dealing with video or audio equipment.
Re: Electronics Section by yamakuza: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2012
davidylan:

Actually they dont. Please make sure you read first before posting next time. A cursory look at the technology market should tell you its all about mobile phones PDAs. The science section is a humdrum of disparate science subjects. There is no section dealing with video or audio equipment.

People discuss electronics in the Science&Tech section. There was a guy that wanted to know how to fix his LCD TV after water got into it, another lady wanted to know how to get her washing machine working. Someone is building a windmill, still another is working on some LED contraption.

You might want to go back there and dig deeper.

Anyways, a board dedicated solely to Electronics cant just kick off like that. There'd have to be enough threads on ground to make it worthwhile, so the fastest way to realizing your objective will be for you to create as many threads on Electronics as you can, in those sections i mentioned.

Then, the powers that be might consider splitting the boards.

I'm out!
Re: Electronics Section by Ishilove: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2012
davidylan:

Lmao!!! cheesy

Em,bia,David nnwanem o,dont take this the wrong way but why are you always so quick to label people's posts 'daft' ?? undecided. I thought you had repented? No wait, the flu must have finally cleared off. grin

I am one of your biggest fans on NL but attimes, nay, most times, you come accross as being overly aggressive. You are an older version of my youngest brother whose stock-in-trade is terrorising the entire household, the pets and pests included grin. Much love,bro,but you gat to cool the fucck down cool
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2012
Ishilove:
Lmao!!! cheesy

Em,bia,David nnwanem o,dont take this the wrong way but why are you always so quick to label people's posts 'daft' ?? undecided. I thought you had repented? No wait, the flu must have finally cleared off. grin

I am one of your biggest fans on NL but attimes, nay, most times, you come accross as being overly aggressive. You are an older version of my youngest brother whose stock-in-trade is terrorising the entire household, the pets and pests included grin. Much love,bro,but you gat to cool the fucck down cool
shocked. u know, i heard David is an ekiti man. nothing scarier than a born-again ekiti man grin
Re: Electronics Section by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
BoboYekini: shocked. u know, i heard David is an ekiti man. nothing scarier than a born-again ekiti man grin
Lwkmd!!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ishilove:
Lmao!!! cheesy

Dont blame me. It depends on the poster i am responding to. Fellis is someone who obviously responded to my post by calling it "s[i]tup[/i]id" right off the bat. I cant believe you missed that.
Re: Electronics Section by Ishilove: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
davidylan:

Dont blame me. It depends on the poster i am responding to. Fellis is someone who obviously responded to my post by calling it "s[i]tup[/i]id" right off the bat. I cant believe you missed that.
Did he call it stu.pid? Our various individual responses are based on perception, so mayhaps that's why I don't perceive his post as being insulting. However it seems you two have an history together, and far it be from me to interfere in any testerone charged muscle flexing. Don't wanna end up being elbowed/punched in the more sensitive areas of my anatomy! cheesy grin
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ishilove:
Did he call it stu.pid? Our various individual responses are based on perception, so mayhaps that's why I don't perceive his post as being insulting. However it seems you two have an history together, and far it be from me to interfere in any testerone charged muscle flexing. Don't wanna end up being elbowed/punched in the more sensitive areas of my anatomy! cheesy grin

Fellis only posted here based on prior prejudice.
Re: Electronics Section by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
davidylan:

I guessed as much cheesy

FELLIS,mind yaself o!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
davidylan:

How? You were asking why there isn't a section that is dedicated to discussing the expensive electronics in your house and I pointed out the inherent inanity of that idea, how is that prejudice?
davidylan: I was very surprised running through these boards to realise [b]there is no section for those who are into high-end home theater electronics to share ideas. [/b]hmmm.
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ishilove:
I guessed as much cheesy

FELLIS,mind yaself o!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Ok, ma. Missus advocator and judge of matters wey no consain am.
Re: Electronics Section by Ishilove: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
fellis:
Ok, ma. Missus advocator and judge of matters wey no consain am.
Leave matter for Matthew, david go still come whop yer asss cheesy
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
fellis:
How? You were asking why there isn't a section that is dedicated to discussing the expensive electronics in your house and I pointed out the inherent inanity of that idea, how is that prejudice?

and i clearly outlined what the reasons where. How is that inane except of course you do feel a certain need to pass a negative comment on my posts regardless. Get over it...
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ishilove:
Leave matter for Matthew, david go still come whop yer asss cheesy
In the main time, you can be practicing your cheerleading skills in order to continue cheerleading him when he comes.
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
davidylan:

and i clearly outlined what the reasons where. How is that inane except of course you do feel a certain need to pass a negative comment on my posts regardless. Get over it...
Oh he has come.
I did feel the need to pass a negative comment before I read the thread, but I didn't think you would present a reason for me to pass that comment on a silver platter.
Re: Electronics Section by Seun(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
The Science/Technology section should work [[moved]]. what kind of Electronics specifically do you have in mind?
Re: Electronics Section by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
fellis:
In the main time, you can be practicing your cheerleading skills in order to continue cheerleading him when he comes.
Don't bother,sarcasm is wasted on me.

Cayo nara,hombre! cool
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
fellis:
Oh he has come.
I did feel the need to pass a negative comment before I read the thread, but I didn't think you would present a reason for me to pass that comment on a silver platter.

Case closed. Obviously you have a problem.
Re: Electronics Section by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
Seun: The Science/Technology section should work [[moved]]. what kind of Electronics specifically do you have in mind?

thanks Seun.

I was thinking i dont see threads on high end HDTVs, home theater speakers and design e.t.c. I know several other forums that have sections specifically dedicated to audio-visual electronics.
Re: Electronics Section by francisumehf: 12:22am On Dec 17, 2013
book and get Imported electronics from us at a very cheap price, cheaper than they cost in any other outlet. just pick up a form to get registered and pay at delivery.

Call Mr Francis for more info... 08105506635
Re: Electronics Section by satmaniac(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
davidylan: I was very surprised running through these boards to realise there is no section for those who are into high-end home theater electronics to share ideas. hmmm.
I support this Idea,infact you should post the link to this thread in your signature,there are a lot of nairalanders who need it.

(1) (Reply)

New Monkey Discovered!!! / 12 Reasons Why Modern Technology Made Life Better. (pictures) / TWRP 2.8.7.0 Material Design For TECNO H6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.