Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics (14529 Views)

Usain "Lightning" Bolt Wins 100m Final / Ejowvokoghene Odururu After Winning 200M At World Youth Championships In Ukraine / Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Men's 100m At 2012 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by ACM10: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
Siga: Na wa ooo...Jamaica swept the whole medal ooo....Bolt, Blake and Weir...

These Jamaicans got to be probed o. I can't see why they run so fast while their African brothers are too slow. The Jamaican biochemists are really doing a nice job. That their supplements that no one can detect in the system through conventional sample analysis is really working.

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by MrLee(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
Zi:

R we related? How come I don't know u? cheesy cheesy grin
Congrats to Boltzmann!
are dat our consin dat ran 2 nigeria ? Papa is searching 4 u oooo! Come back before we give your wife to ur younger brother Juko.
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by vislabraye(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
I just don't understand. Why are the Jamaicans so fast? Right from time its been like that. Donovan Bailey, Limford Christie, Ben Johnson and these generation. What's the secrete?
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by Monjerk: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
Well done bolt, this shows that the alomo bitters that I prepare for u b4 d olympic is realy working well. Don't mind USA, they paid me lesser money so d injectn I gave them wasn't strong enough for the competition. Team Nigeria have always been owing me without payment every olympic so d peels that I gave them this time around was expired ones cos I know that they won't pay.

5 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by MrLee(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
vislabraye: I just don't understand. Why are the Jamaicans so fast? Right from time its been like that. Donovan Bailey, Limford Christie, Ben Johnson and these generation. What's the secrete?
my brother its determination and constant trianing.
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by MrLee(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
Monjerk: Well done bolt, this shows that the alomo bitters that I prepare for u b4 d olympic is realy working .
bros say dat again n again oh alomo bitters!

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by solgee(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
Monjerk: Well done bolt, this shows that the alomo bitters that I prepare for u b4 d olympic is realy working well. Don't mind USA, they paid me lesser money so d injectn I gave them wasn't strong enough for the competition. Team Nigeria have always been owing me without payment every olympic so d peels that I gave them this time around was expired ones cos I know that they won't pay.

Hahahahahaahahahaha, so so funny sha

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by DonaldGenes(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
otokx: Did not bother watching it.
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by MrLee(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
ACM10:

These Jamaicans got to be probed o. I can't see why they run so fast while their African brothers are too slow. The Jamaican biochemists are really doing a nice job. That their supplements that no one can detect in the system through conventional sample analysis is really working.
alomo bitter

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by DonaldGenes(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
I dont know if anyone do notice anytime Bolt wins..Yohan blake will be following Him evrywhere like handbaq he qoes like D banj follows Kanye west..........it really pain me like for real...i wonder?
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by asidere(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
I watched the race and i think i am better than usain bolt but Nigeria never recognised me,if not i would have beat him to create a new world record
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by dapriest1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
airmark: Thank God for these Jamaicans. Gone were the days when USA sprinters would look down on other athletes in the block before the race as if they were not human beings. I am happy that has ended at least for now.
undecided
airmark: Thank God for these Jamaicans. Gone were the days when USA sprinters would look down on other athletes in the block before the race as if they were not human beings. I am happy that has ended at least for now.
WHN WILL NIGERIA CLIMBDSTAGE
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by tushbobo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
ADVANCED DOPING IS GOING ON HERE.UNFORTUNATELY MIGHT NOT BE DETECTED TILL 10-15 YEARS TIME LIKE IN THE CASE OF MARION JONES AND CO.
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by shilling(f): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
Jamaica has a really strong running tradition. They catch em young.

vislabraye: I just don't understand. Why are the Jamaicans so fast? Right from time its been like that. Donovan Bailey, Limford Christie, Ben Johnson and these generation. What's the secrete?
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by asidere(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
Monjerk: Well done bolt, this shows that the alomo bitters that I prepare for u b4 d olympic is realy working well. Don't mind USA, they paid me lesser money so d injectn I gave them wasn't strong enough for the competition. Team Nigeria have always been owing me without payment every olympic so d peels that I gave them this time around was expired ones cos I know that they won't pay.

nice one,team nigeria will not want to learn from other countries,no nigerian in discuss,javelin,shot put,tennis,i wonder which sport nigeria is good at. I suggest blessing okagbare should and learn from allyson felix,sheila pryce and veronica campbell cos those gurls are good
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by daviesmania(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
Watch-out 4 rising blake in de next olympic, he almost won today but had to compromise.
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by yampoo(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
HE IS A LEGEND

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by Tingles(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
Donalð Genes: I dont know if anyone do notice anytime Bolt wins..Yohan blake will be followin[b]g[/b] Him evrywhere like handba[b]q[/b] he [b]q[/b]oes like D banj follows Kanye west..........it really pain me like for real...i wonder?

Who stole the "g" button on your keyboard after you used it to type the "g" in "following"?
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by yampoo(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
Usain
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by ACM10: 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
asidere: I watched the race and i think i am better than usain bolt but Nigeria never recognised me,if not i would have beat him to create a new world record

Ol boy, we are not talking of winch race here. grin We know say u be the fastest man for your village broom-flying competition.

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by yampoo(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
Usain Bolt
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by CyberG: 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
Statistically, Nigeria with a population of ~160 M should be kicking Jamaica's ~3 M people in athletics! The probability that there's no one faster or almost as fast as Bolt in Nigeria is almost 0. However, while one country discovers their talent at early age, help them develop and get well trained another one stole all its people money by corruption. No wonder the country is a joke at the Olympics!
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by dapriest1(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=Tingles]

Who stole the "g" button on your keyboard after you used it to type the "g" in "following"?[/BROS U GET SHARP EYE NA UR GANDMA tiiro U DEY USE?
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dat guy pass okada..

Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
Pls ppl,why did pyguru ban me,what did i do wrong in this thread. Pls I need an answer. Mukina,hope u dnt hv a hand in this. Go tru ma comments and point out where i got it wrong. This is annoyin
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by stunna2(m): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
After the Gold rush at the Olympics by the Americans and the Jamaicans...Nigeria declears Nigeria is now the 51st State of The United States of America or

They have proclaimed Jamaica as the 37th State Of Nigeria and are now demanding for a Share of the Gold Haul by the two countries cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just saying!!! Hahahahahahaha!!

Pls don't crucify me ooo, hmmm
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by dmelia: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
Bolt where are u from, dis tin don 2much ooo
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by Josephnice: 12:05am On Aug 10, 2012
Yohan blake trained with bolt. In order words bolt is his mentor who is also older than blake. In the jamaica trial both planned that blake leads so that the world would be shocked how he was able to bounce back to take his position.
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by stupor(m): 2:22am On Aug 10, 2012
lanetrips: Bolt y did u slow down?u shd av beaten d world record.I guess he didn't want to humiliate blake

I think he still humiliated him by slowing down for him.

Blake should be grateful at least he now has two silver medals in his kitty and has now joined the elite Athletics club of big boys.
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 10, 2012
Only 26 and the Guy is unstoppable!
Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by stupor(m): 2:45am On Aug 10, 2012
Behind bobo: ADVANCED DOPING IS GOING ON HERE.UNFORTUNATELY MIGHT NOT BE DETECTED TILL 10-15 YEARS TIME LIKE IN THE CASE OF MARION JONES AND CO.

Young man you need to go research when Bolt started winning indisputable championship Laurels,at age 15 he was already breaking tournament record times at world junior championships.

Leave the doping doubts bro,the guy's good.

He says quotedly :I race against time and not men:

He set a new record running time average for all Top rated sprinters,i.e if you cannot run sub 10 seconds then don't expect a medal as no luck can be on your side,gone are those days a 10 second would win major sprint tournaments.

If you stay focus in whatever you do,you will amaze people with little guts and doubts.

An A1 parallel Student won't swallow textbooks to be distinct from a C6 parallel student.

Focus and will to win is the key bro.

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Mens 200m At The Olympics by na2day(m): 2:51am On Aug 10, 2012
Every time I see Usain Bolt race, I can't help but imagine this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We Are Sorry For Yesterday's Loss" - Onome Ebi, Super Falcons Captain / Cameroon Vs Comoros: AFCON 2021 Round-of-16 : (2 - 1) On 24th January 2022 / No Going Back On Retirement From Super Eagles – Victor Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.