Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Prove To Me That You Have A Verifiable BLCO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prove To Me That You Have A Verifiable BLCO (708 Views)

10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / Verifiable LPFO Allocation For Sale / Dollar And Naira Will Fall Go For Gold(Trusted, Approved, Verifiable, Safe Gold) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove To Me That You Have A Verifiable BLCO by lucynkem: 2:55am On Aug 10, 2012
Hello, Is there any one out there that can prove to me that he/she has a verifiable BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL. I will like to discuss with you. Once I verify the product with NNPC london, then we can have a deal and possibly seal it in 2 weeks. Hope to hear from you. It would be nice if you are next to mandate as too many chains may scare the buyer away.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Prove To Me That You Have A Verifiable BLCO by Turbocharged: 5:38am On Aug 10, 2012
Contact me on ikmaduagwu(AT)gmail.com let's discuss.
Re: Prove To Me That You Have A Verifiable BLCO by loverboy80(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2012
WE HAVE 2MBLS BLCO NAIRA DEAL 60 LESS 7 AVAILABLE NOW..INTERESTED BUYER/MANDATE SHOULD CONTACT IMMEDIATELY..PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS AND INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT AS I AM TIRED OF SENDING SPA WITH NO RESULT.(mar_adu@yahoo.co.uk)07059553768/08062075936..Marcus
Re: Prove To Me That You Have A Verifiable BLCO by lucynkem: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
@Marcus, do you have a verifiable pop with NNPC london? if yes lets discuss. cheesr

1 Like

Re: Prove To Me That You Have A Verifiable BLCO by loverboy80(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
2gibsonjames,are you a buyer or buyer's mandate?
Re: Prove To Me That You Have A Verifiable BLCO by gibsonjames(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2012
am a seller mandate,
Re: Prove To Me That You Have A Verifiable BLCO by kevin0021(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
@ lucynkem ,LET ME BE VERY REALISTIC WITH YOU,IF REALLY YOU NEED THIS BLCO LONDON NNPC
PLEASE ITS NOT FOR YOU ASKING AND YET NO VIA YOUR ORGANIZATION DETAILS EMAIL OR MOBILE,
THIS WILL CALL FOR A PROPER DIALOGUE ON WHO CAN DELIVER WHAT YOU ARE REQUESTING,FORGET
TING THERE ALWAYS FALSE PRETEND IN THIS BUSINESS.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE GIVE US AN
APPOINTMENT VIA HOW WE CAN REACH YOU AND HAVE SOLID CONVERSATION ON WHAT YOU NEED.
HERE IS MY EMAIL-KEVINFREESTYLE20006@GMAIL.COM

(1) (Reply)

Protest On The Ban Of Garri / Nigerian Banks Make N243.6 Billion In Six Months - Business Day / How To Buy Trendy And Stylish UK Dresses Cheap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.