Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Davido Advises Graduating Secondary School Students On Good Behaviour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Advises Graduating Secondary School Students On Good Behaviour (2873 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) / What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class / Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Advises Graduating Secondary School Students On Good Behaviour by rakumiii(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2012
News going round town about teen singer, Davido also known as 'Omo baba olowo' is that he recently paid a surprise visit to Chineye Odua Igwe, son of Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi, at his graduation ceremony held in Lekki, Lagos.

The young chap of Stella graduated from PineField College, Lekki and Davido gave him a surprise graduation gift by breezing through the school to celebrate with Chineye. Davido reportedly made a short performance from his popular songs.

Wonders happened when the singer, who has reportedly been involved in some controversies, reportedly addressed the students of the school. There was also an autograph session. The principal of the school, Mrs Fadipe was reportedly excited about the whole scenario.

You will recall that Davido was earlier this year, 2012, reportedly involved in a mess with a groupie while on his way to Ghana. Just days ago, news went viral that he allegedly beat up one of his girlfriends and a cab driver that reportedly made an attempt to assist the helpless girl.

Wonder what Davido advice Davido must have given to the students?

Re: Davido Advises Graduating Secondary School Students On Good Behaviour by rakumiii(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2012
See as Minister dey spend Nigeria money...............
Re: Davido Advises Graduating Secondary School Students On Good Behaviour by Acidosis(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2012
Please change the topic to "Davido advices secondary school graduants"
Re: Davido Advises Graduating Secondary School Students On Good Behaviour by semid4lyfe(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
All this hypocrisy dey tire me

Hasn't Davido heard the saying "you preach a better sermon with your life than with your words?"

Make hin follow hin advice first before advising others. . .Rubbish! tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Advises Graduating Secondary School Students On Good Behaviour by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
Doesn't he have someone to advice him to stop sagging?

The ediot looks like a ghetto riffraff. Gosh I hope teenagers dont start sagging in Naija because of clown "celebrities" like him.
Re: Davido Advises Graduating Secondary School Students On Good Behaviour by semid4lyfe(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Doesn't he have someone to advice him to stop sagging?

The ediot looks like a ghetto riffraff. Gosh I hope teenagers dont start sagging in Naija because of clown "celebrities" like him.

When last where you in Nigeria?

I ask cos if you've been here in the last 2-3 years, you'd know sagging is everywhere now
Re: Davido Advises Graduating Secondary School Students On Good Behaviour by rakumiii(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
all the little boys are sagging now o....thanks to Wizkid, Davido and them.....
Re: Davido Advises Graduating Secondary School Students On Good Behaviour by rakumiii(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
How much do you think this our Nigerian Minister of Aviation Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi would have paid Davido to come to her son's Secondary School graduation ceremony held in Lekki, Lagos?

I beg make God help us for that country o...........
Re: Davido Advises Graduating Secondary School Students On Good Behaviour by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
Tell me something. I need to run to 2face to receive useful advice on safe sex and contraceptives.
Re: Davido Advises Graduating Secondary School Students On Good Behaviour by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 11, 2012
Just like OBJ warning against rogues lol.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo Of TREM Worldwide Is 67years Old Today! / Writer And TV Host, Joy Isi Bewaji Blasts Moet Abebe And Other Bikinists / Photos: Does She Look Like Tiwa Savage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.