Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Are There Fashion Designers on This Forum That Train - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are There Fashion Designers on This Forum That Train (782 Views)

A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! / Fashion Designers Enquiry? Who Knows The Best Of The Best?/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Fashion Designers on This Forum That Train by amhakaa: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,
I'm new on this forum. I'd like to know if there are fashion designers that I can learn from. With emphasis on the cut and sew part. Thanks.
Re: Are There Fashion Designers on This Forum That Train by onnari(f): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
Re: Are There Fashion Designers on This Forum That Train by Meena9885: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2022
The art of designing clothing and accessories is known as fashion design. Fashion design as a subject of study draws on a variety of disciplines, including history, business, drawing, and technology. Fashion design is entwined with culture as an art form. Consumers respond to fashion designers' creations, ushering in new trends. Fashion designers make clothing based on consumer demand or their own creative vision, and consumers respond to those designs, ushering in new trends.

https://education.python.org/forum/topic/74/what-is-fashion-design/

(1) (Reply)

Skillful Hands In Hat Making And Bridal Hair Piece Needed / Beauty Tips / Right Make-up: Fair Complexion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.