Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? (5498 Views)

Google Celebrates Special Olympics World Cup Games With A Doodle / Checkout Google's Doodle For France Vs Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Match / How Did Google Make This Cool Google Doodle And Can U Make Urs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by Slyr0x: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
Another day, another doodling Olympics challenge. And after hurdles, basketball and canoeing/kayaking, here comes ... goalkeeping.

Google is ending the London Olympics doodle series in force. It's now unveiled the fourth game in a row. This time around you play a goalkeeper trying to keep as many balls out of the net as possible. The game is not as difficult as some of the others so far, at least at first, but it's still quite fun.

This one is pretty simple. Just go to the Google homepage, click on the play icon, then use the left and right cursors to move your keeper from side to side, and the space bar to leap into the air.

Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by Lordave: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
I hope nobody dies after playing it for 72 hours.
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by jamp: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
am playing it but yet to get the 3rd medal

kind of keeping me company grin
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by Super1759: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
jamp: am playing it but yet to get the 3rd medal

as long as you are a nigerian,if you like slam your keyboard. You won't have even a plastic medal. It has been programmed

1 Like

Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by Slyr0x: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
My highest score so far

Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by norrisman: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
please where is the play button o?!
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by SisiKill1: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
Seriously?! That was the game? angry angry

Okay is today "Showcase your 5yrs old child's Game Making Skills" at Google headquarters??!

Got there thinking I will see a game with good graphics, intense sound effects and sophisticated controls. . .ya know a 21st century type game and what do I get for my trouble? A stick figure waving his hand in the air like a deranged banshee cheesy

Awww, now I'm all nostalgic. . .Where is my Atari sef? I bet I'll have more fun playing that!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by Dreyl(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] the game is really fun...its entrallin
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by SisiKill1: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
Dreyl: [color=#990000][/color] the game is really fun...its entrallin

Say what? shocked

Dude I'm worried about you. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
as long as you are a nigerian,if you like slam your keyboard. You won't have even a plastic medal. It has been programmed

lol..really?

A wooden medal is pretty cool, then... cheesy smiley
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by gulfer: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
jamp: am playing it but yet to get the 3rd medal

Me too, highest score so far is 23 and i have 2 medals.
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by norrisman: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
Its alright. my EMPLOYERS are still on IE 6!
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by killuminati(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
How I go take playam na? Me no see any damn link O!
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
They change it like everyday, I've played hurdle, rafting and this
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
killuminati: How I go take playam na? Me no see any damn link O!
Go to www.google.com from a system.
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by adewasco2k(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
i though i was the only one playing the game everyday..lol

Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by oluking: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
you can only get 3 medals if you get a three digit score.
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by Areaboy2(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by DualCore1: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2012

Beat that and I will beat your new record. grin
If you are unbeatable then we can just have a thread with pluasible reasons why we think you are on steroids and have passed all of Google's doping tests easily.....and we will trace your lineage to the point where we can see that Angel Hernandez is your distant relative and two developers working at Adobe (Photoshop department) are from your family tree.
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by adewasco2k(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
Dual Core:

Beat that and I will beat your new record. grin
If you are unbeatable then we can just have a thread with pluasible reasons why we think you are on steroids and have passed all of Google's doping tests easily.....and we will trace your lineage to the point where we can see that Angel Hernandez is your distant relative and two developers working at Adobe (Photoshop department) are from your family tree.
shocked shocked
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by KayDee4: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
[size=13pt]2 stars for 41 ? I give up. I didn't even get to 30.
The kayaking game yesterday was horrible.
[/size]
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by Slyr0x: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
yaaaaaay. . .cheesy. .Waiting for someone to beat this cool

Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by mkmyers45(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
My Try...

Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by ocheejemb: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Seriously?! That was the game? angry angry

Okay is today "Showcase your 5yrs old child's Game Making Skills" at Google headquarters??!

Got there thinking I will see a game with good graphics, intense sound effects and sophisticated controls. . .ya know a 21st century type game and what do I get for my trouble? A stick figure waving his hand in the air like a deranged banshee cheesy

Awww, now I'm all nostalgic. . .Where is my Atari sef? I bet I'll have more fun playing that!! cheesy cheesy

"ee a game with good graphics, intense sound effects and sophisticated controls" on a google doodle? For all the trouble of going to Google's homepage..im getting U
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by sambos994(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
not too bad i guess undecided

Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by corkpikin(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
what is big deal ? angry

Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by Areaboy2(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
Slyr0x: yaaaaaay. . .cheesy. .Waiting for someone to beat this cool

HAHHAHAHA i can see your nice "29" in the background.

Cheating is bad oh
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by gulfer: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
corkpikin: what is big deal ? angry
Your real score is behind and is 26 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by Slyr0x: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
Area_boy:

Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by heyma: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
How do I even post this(how do I save the frame on this silly browser)

I got 57 so that holds as current champion
Re: The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? by mkmyers45(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
heyma: How do I even post this(how do I save the frame on this silly browser)

I got 57 so that holds as current champion

no evidence sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Design A Php Login Page / Facebook Groups available for sale cheap 750k, 350k .. Sold / 7 Practical Tips To Start An Entertainment Website In Nigeria As A Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.