Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Stop Broadcasting Naughty Sms - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stop Broadcasting Naughty Sms (901 Views)

Udeme And His Naughty Jokes. / Naughty Couples / Naughty Joke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Broadcasting Naughty Sms by ab1x: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
I went 2 d market nd left my stew on Fire Pls rebroadcast till it gets to sum1 in my house 2 stop my Stew from Burning....cheesycheesy=D no b only una fit send yeye bc
Re: Stop Broadcasting Naughty Sms by realsammie(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
nairaland 'a home 4 all ' including mad pple
Re: Stop Broadcasting Naughty Sms by ab1x: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
Yesterday, I received this message below:

This msg is frm d Redemptn Camp. It has just bn passd across that we should not put on red dress tomorrow or anything dat contain red,either shoe,shirt,trousers,pant,shirt,glasses,head warmer,boxers,cap, e.t.c.they will not use our blood to redeem Nigeria.it is d truth oooo!please re-broadcast this to save others.....plss obey

Some idle pple will just seat down somewhere and be broadcasting and/or sending nonsense and annoying sms. It is funny really
Re: Stop Broadcasting Naughty Sms by ab1x: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
@realsammie: what is that suppose to mean ?
Re: Stop Broadcasting Naughty Sms by Mcdondayan: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
that is because MTN is giving out free sms on recharge. So when they dont know what to do with theirs again, they decide to exhaust it by sending such sms and encourage you to send to 10 people. Some will even tell you that the sms is free.
Re: Stop Broadcasting Naughty Sms by ab1x: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
Mcdondayan: that is because MTN is giving out free sms on recharge. So when they dont know what to do with theirs again, they decide to exhaust it by sending such sms and encourage you to send to 10 people. Some will even tell you that the sms is free.

That is total rubbish I must say. I keep getting such silly messages from friends.

(1) (Reply)

Unromantic Letter From Hell / The Real Definition Of STUPIDITY / Nollywood Movie Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.