Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is This A New Banking Policy(another Gtbank Wahala) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This A New Banking Policy(another Gtbank Wahala) (836 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow / Another Gtbank Fraudsters On Facebook!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A New Banking Policy(another Gtbank Wahala) by infogenius(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
Honestly I am pissed off with the way Gtbank treated me today.As usual their ATM machine had network problems but somehow people managed to cash.After waiting for close to 1hr as a result of delays due to their inefficienT atm.My turn came , I put in my GT card and the "ole" machine held unto it.I waited and nothing happened.

I went into the banking hall and made my complaint.The chap went to retrieve my card and went to make a call.Then the "mumu" sat down to continue his yeye work.I asked him for my card,he refused to answer me ,anger building up slowly in me,I asked him again only for him to give another chap the card and asked me to follow him.

Wonders will never end

I followed that one and he told me that he will not give me the card again as I had to apply for another one.When he realised that he could not tackle me he called another officer and that one told me that it was a policy in place now that if ur card had issues with the ATM,u'll have to apply for another card.

After the whole drama,I did not get my card back and I didn't apply.

Similarly Some time ago my wife went to this same GTb branch to withdraw from the counter,she was asked to use the ATM.She has long lost hers(though I lost)and so she insisted that she wanted to withdraw from the counter at least una go comot una N100. Only for her to be told that she had to apply for a Card b4 she is paid.She didn't apply and she was not paid in that branch.

My question is this,is it a must that one must apply for another card if his card got stuck in the ATM.Do u have similar experience with other banks? Because these banks should have just carried Guns into the street instead of this forceful BARA.

(1) (Reply)

Dialysis Machine Technician Needed Urgently / Sharpen Your Entrepreneurial Skills With Shark Tank (video) / Is It Possible To Access A Liberty Reserve Account With Phone?help Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.